Reaction score
View attachment 266120View attachment 266119View attachment 266117

View attachment 266116View attachment 266115

View attachment 266114

View attachment 266112

Got a conte style 3-5-2 that worked wonders with juve/guangzhou and a slightly more advanced version of the current one. Perhaps i will add them later.

Atm this was tested with barcelona and united. Should be decent even without a worldclass team.

I uploaded a few screenshots of my failed games, i average between 40-60 shots (of which half are on goal) a game or at halftime.

Cheers.

View attachment 265921

End of season table. Pretty cute :)

View attachment 265919View attachment 265916

View attachment 265917
The draw vs atletico busquets red before halftime. Could have scored 5 goals regardless.
Chelski CL final 4 woodworks and 3-0 :D

Last edited:
Nice results but you should test it with a smaller team to see if the tactic is really good.

Then you don't really know how good is your tactic.

He brought success to his team. Wouldn't you consider that success? Plus there are so many tactics on this forum which would work with smaller teams that it baffles me as to why you can't find a tactic to work with a small team. Sometimes I wonder why people bother posting tactics when you have to deal with responses like this.

He brought success to his team. Wouldn't you consider that success? Plus there are so many tactics on this forum which would work with smaller teams that it baffles me as to why you can't find a tactic to work with a small team. Sometimes I wonder why people bother posting tactics when you have to deal with responses like this.

haven't posted one in almost a year.

If you play a good team => WILL IT WORK WITH SMALL TEAMS ?
if you make a tactic for a small team => WHY ISNT MY STRIKER SCORING OVER 9000 ?

Always was, always will be.

Same I post a tactic a week back won 10 cups first two seasons with no 100 plus points and no lost just one or two draws but because it's was testes with arsenal I was told it's not good enough

I hate plp like that owe it have to be test with small teams bla bla kiss my Ars£

HAHAHAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE? I WON LA LIGA WITH BARCELONA WITH THE STRAGERS TACTIC EVER!!!! SO ALL TACTICS WORKS FOR BARCA

This site is getting bad for people getting on the backs of people for posting tactics using big teams! Well kiddies, they are big teams because A LOT OF PEOPLE SUPPORT THEM!!!!!! This being a football manager simulator means a lot of people will want to use the TEAM THEY LIKE!!!!!! So, either get off your arses and make your own tactics with small teams' try the ones posted with a small team or just shut up if you cannot post anything constructive!

well some ppl actual play with other teams than thoose making it to champions leauge every year

well those superior human beings that are so much cooler could also download this tactic and try it out for themselves. but it seems to me that those people who think "big teams are for bad players" are the same people trying out all these tactics.

HAHAHAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE? I WON LA LIGA WITH BARCELONA WITH THE STRAGERS TACTIC EVER!!!! SO ALL TACTICS WORKS FOR BARCA
Thats rich coming from u who cant win with anyone in jonnysnipes thread!!

well some ppl actual play with other teams than thoose making it to champions leauge every year
their problem.

Actually lost 1 single game (a cl quarter finals at man ******, with busquets being sent off half time and aguerro scoring the winner in extra time)
First leg you can see here :

View attachment 265978View attachment 265977View attachment 265976View attachment 265975

View attachment 265974

Messi had 5 goals vs bayern in the semi-finals. Away was a 2-2.

League still undefeated. Barca under 19 won the double using this tactic, losing just a single game.

Last edited:
Calm the f$&k down people and play the game and enjoy and for does who always moan about try with small teams shut up make ur tactic or suck an egg

...and some people don't like playing with smaller teams ;)

It's is nobody's responsibility to supply you with a tactic, nor is it anyone's responsibility to ensure that when they do upload a tactic, that it works specifically for whatever team you want to use. Aren't these forums supposed to be for the purpose of sharing tactics and tips which you have been having success with. Why then do you expect someone to take time out of their own lives and games to ensure that their tactic will bring you success too. It's all luck and chance mate, if you find something you can use then great, if you can't that is YOUR problem. Make your own tactic, use the same team the tactic creator used or simply don't buy the game.

Why are people so entitled on this forum? No sense of appreciation whatsoever!

...and some people don't like playing with smaller teams ;)

Why are people so entitled on this forum? No sense of appreciation whatsoever!

It's too time consuming to play a small team imo. I played leeds for 4 seasons, promoted, build them a stadium qualified for europe then a new board came and got the sack :O

And people are ******** because they stupidly want their tactic to be "the best" and also plug-and-play. Basically click click click win (H)