Cheap football jerseys

I buy mine off of here too, got a Wolfsburg top a few months ago with Martins on it.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Also, I do not believe Wolfsburg are available anymore.

Has anyone got better links? I might order some.

http://www.soccertriads.com/

i bought the new spain home shirt with iniesta on the bag for about £18, i used the google checkout bit. It took a week to get here and i personally don't think you can tell the difference between mine and a store bought one,
if i think on, i'll get some pictures of my spain shirt up later. :D

OMG its back but..... its more expensive and theres not as great choice :(

Still, the new England shirt is like £15!

i bought the new spain home shirt with iniesta on the bag for about £18, i used the google checkout bit. It took a week to get here and i personally don't think you can tell the difference between mine and a store bought one,

Cheers for that, please do. Contemplating getting exactly the same myself. Was £18 including postage? Site looks good

OMG its back but..... its more expensive and theres not as great choice :(

I know yeah, it looks the same and has some WC shirts on there but not all. Maybe cos its the end of the season they havent got as many on there. Looks like the old one though.

Anyone know if it's possible to get one shipped to the USA and if it's possible to pay with paypal or something similar so I don't have to worry about currency?

The soccertriads.com site looks ace

the site looks good, anyone know if the shirts are genuine??

No Bristol Rovers one. Looks like I'm going to £38 out of pocket :/

**** was just about to check it out but it appears the site is down for now.

Should hopefully be getting a cheap top for the world cup, waiting till tomorrow for the squad numbers to be announced.

do you know if the shirts are genuine on their mate, my dad is waiting for the new chelsea shirt from them??

Yea. A friend got an Argentina top the other day. I'm waiting on a Serbia top

Yea. A friend got an Argentina top the other day. I'm waiting on a Serbia top

ah cheers mate, i may get my england away shirt on their then. i will take your word for it mate. cheap as **** ay. my dad seems to think its something to do with the chinease mafia apparently??

We are experiencing the severe technical problem so we need to shut down the web site for a moment in order to investigate the problem. However, please click here to register your e-mail with us , so we can notify you once the site is back.
We, still, are really appreciated if you can recommend our site to your friends and to visit our site regularly.
We would like to apologise for inconvenience caused and appreciated your kind understanding.

ah cheers mate, i may get my england away shirt on their then. i will take your word for it mate. cheap as **** ay. my dad seems to think its something to do with the chinease mafia apparently??

lol. They are based in Northampton

My pal bought a USA top from them. It looks really good, but there are slight differences between it and the real thing (another friend has the genuine top). It think they're just really good imitations but I may be wrong.