Cheap football jerseys

The people who have bought from soccertriads, what is the delivery time like? I fancy buying the new Barca away kit but I dont want to wait weeks and weeks

The people who have bought from soccertriads, what is the delivery time like? I fancy buying the new Barca away kit but I dont want to wait weeks and weeks

mine took a week, but i went through google checkout, just to be safe!

Where does everyone buy their genuine cheap shirts now a days then? since that site is down...

I was going to buy the new City shirt from this site (when it is released) however the Newton Heath shirt is clearly a photoshop creation and makes the whole site look a bit dodgy in my opion.

It's because it isn't out yet so are just showing what it will look like.

Does anyone know how secure Google Checkout is, can they see your bank details?

no they can't search google checkout and it gives you information

Works like paypal, but through google. They only get your name, shipping address and money (maybe some other minor, important details).

Lots of other companies use google checkout. I used it for my world cup top with no problems

I've given it a go. Gone for the new Barca away kit. Fed up of blue/red stripes every year lol. Have also chanced the fact that Villa will be wearing #7 next season. I went through Google Checkouts so hopefully it all works well.

My brothers just ordered both the Arsenal kits off Soccer Triads. If they are good, I'll prob nick one off him :p

Has anyone bought the Real Madrid shirt from here if so could you post some pics?