Cheap football jerseys

oi oi! King Eric! Stop taking credit for soccer triads! I posted it first! :p
CJACKO, like king eric said they are genuine, my spain top took a week to arrive however i used google checkout to purchase mine just to be on the safe side.

Now i did say i'd take a picture of my spain shirt for you all, the problem is...
i can't find it atm! :| but it definately looks the real deal, apart from maybe the badge is too big?

i'm currently debating whether or not to order the new Liverpool shirt off there, as i want a name but i'd like Gerrard or Torres and neither might not be there next season :| so who do i get!? ::L any suggestions?

My pal bought a USA top from them. It looks really good, but there are slight differences between it and the real thing (another friend has the genuine top). It think they're just really good imitations but I may be wrong.

Oh right. Cheers for the feedback. My mate's Argentina top looks genuine. Even if the top I get is slightly different I won't really mind. It beats paying £40 for the proper one :D

When it arrives I post back here and let you know what its like

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

oi oi! King Eric! Stop taking credit for soccer triads! I posted it first! :p
CJACKO, like king eric said they are genuine, my spain top took a week to arrive however i used google checkout to purchase mine just to be on the safe side.

lol. I never looked at the first page! I used google checkout too :D

lol. I never looked at the first page! I used google checkout too :D

well, maybe you should ;)
i'm contemplating getting the spain away, but can't get Xavi on the back for £1
and i dunno who to get on the back of the new liverpool shirt :/

I might get one but got a feeling like a lot of these shirts they are wide but very short but they are very cheap and you can get a name on the back for a quid.

Is the printing proper or is it just black printing ?

Has anyone got an England kit from there? What's the quality like?

Oh right. Cheers for the feedback. My mate's Argentina top looks genuine. Even if the top I get is slightly different I won't really mind. It beats paying £40 for the proper one :D

When it arrives I post back here and let you know what its like

Sorry to bump and old thread, but was the kit good? I don't mind if it's not 100% genuine, as long as it looks authentic and doesn't disintegrate in the wash :) Anyone else bought from them?

anyone bought anything recently from any of these as im contemplating buying from there?

soccertriads.

A while ago i said i'd post pictures of my spain shirt bought from soccer triads, here they are...

Man!! i carnt find all the shirts send me a link for the arsenal shirts please :D

They look geniuine so might get one off there soon.

Sorry to bump and old thread, but was the kit good? I don't mind if it's not 100% genuine, as long as it looks authentic and doesn't disintegrate in the wash :) Anyone else bought from them?

Only seeing this now :D

Excellent quality. I'll be using them again