Cheap football jerseys

whats vans did you get? :p

i've ordered from soccer triads a couple of times, and had no problems,
me and my family are ordering the new Liverpool home & away shirt, (well me and my dad are) with my step mum getting an Arsenal away... the rivalry continues... :D

I got black n pewter check slip ons, sexy trainers lol.

In other news, this "soccer triads" replied to my email this morning. It has been one month now since dispatch notice was emailed to me, and here is what they had to say...

"We have been waiting for the Barcelona shirts to come back into stock. The first batch that we received had a problem with them so we decided not to ship.* The new batch should be here tomorrow so we will ship early next for you.* The email you received with a shipping date was an error I* am afraid, someone entered the date we anticipated shipping but did not change after we rejected the first batch of shirts."

Rather convenient methinks that when I eventually decide to email them, the nee batch is expected tomorrow....buuuuulllllshit

Awesome. I love this site <3 I just order me a Barcelona Messi Shirt and A Milan Ronaldinho shirt. Ive wanted them for aaaaaaages!

How easy is it to removes names and numbers from football shirts? Surely it might be worth a punt if it's possible to remove them.

How easy is it to removes names and numbers from football shirts? Surely it might be worth a punt if it's possible to remove them.

i think it will leave an outline mate.

Wayhey! Have officially now hit 6 weeks since order date! Still no shirt, and they still say there is a problem with the barca shirts. No sign of an apology anywhere yet though.

Cheap footie top you're after I hear?

Go to a family full of Man United fans (Surrey will do) and just look for the nearest bin, after missing out on the title last season its probably where most of the United fans have chucked them (Y)

lol who would have thought, a bindipper telling people to go bin dipping XD

My £9 England shirt arrived today, never actually touched a real one to compare it to, but its nice. The stitching on the badge and logo isn't quite perfect, but looks fine. Although I ordered it without the WC patch and got it with it...

http://www.soccertriads.com/

i bought the new spain home shirt with iniesta on the bag for about £18, i used the google checkout bit. It took a week to get here and i personally don't think you can tell the difference between mine and a store bought one,
if i think on, i'll get some pictures of my spain shirt up later. :D

Just ordered the new barca top with david villa on the back from this site :)

will let use know when i get it

has anyone used this site? can't find any reviews online like you can soccertriads, so i'm unsure about using it...

i havent used it, did just come across it, so may use it depending on what shirts become available and will post how things go :)

Just ordered the new barca top with david villa on the back from this site :)

will let use know when i get it

Best of luck...I've been waiting over 6 weeks for my barca shirt with Villa on the back. Apparently they're having problems with all the Barca shirts...

Just received my england top which i ordered about 2 weeks ago. looks origional so happy with purchase. i also ordered a man united top at the same time so that should arrive in next few days and ive decided to buy a junior man united kit for my brothers birthday next month.
very cheap and delivery not too long so i would recommend :)

I got a Ronaldo Real Madrid shirt from Soccer Triads and it was identical, tags included too

Still not recieved the man united shirts i ordered. one at the end of august and one at the beginning of september.... on the website it says order complete and dispatched and has been like that for a few weeks now and no response to emails so starting to wonder if i will be recieving them:O

My dad got a Chelsea home shirt from soccer triands and its not identical to mine (bought in sports world) but its very close to the same and if your not fussy unlike me then it is worth buying off this site.