Cheap football jerseys

Looks good mate. As of tomorrow, I will have reached the 28 days that delivery can take on "rare occassions", at which point they will receive a stern as **** email.

Finally got my order today it it looks genuine (see pictures) and came with all the tags. It took 15 days to come but I thinks its worth it when you get it for £18! Its a bargain if you ask me. Also, for anyone wondering they do have the real fonts and numbering well they do at least for the french league.

soccertriads1.jpg
soccertriads4.jpg
soccertriads3.jpg
soccertriads2.jpg

Nice :)

Looks good mate. As of tomorrow, I will have reached the 28 days that delivery can take on "rare occassions", at which point they will receive a stern as **** email.

Lol I emailed them after 12 days, you should email them now they always reply.

Btw everyone Soccer Traids is based in Scotland but it gets sent from Thailand and passes through Germany on its way thats why it takes a while.

Btw everyone Soccer Traids is based in Scotland but it gets sent from Thailand and passes through Germany on its way thats why it takes a while.

why is it sooo cheap then??

Have just emailed them now...Ill see what they say

Know how you feel ordered an offical pair of Converse from China on ebay for 6 pounds, still haven't recieved them :(

Know how you feel ordered an offical pair of Converse from China on ebay for 6 pounds, still haven't recieved them :(

lol, yeah. Im not too disheartened though, tend to feel that you get what you pay for. Spent 40 quid on a pair of Vans yesterday at like 4PM, got them delivered today (H).

lol, yeah. Im not too disheartened though, tend to feel that you get what you pay for. Spent 40 quid on a pair of Vans yesterday at like 4PM, got them delivered today (H).

Only 6 quid, want to get a pair of adidas Gazelle's or Samba's know

Cheap footie top you're after I hear?

Go to a family full of Man United fans (Surrey will do) and just look for the nearest bin, after missing out on the title last season its probably where most of the United fans have chucked them (Y)

Cheap footie top you're after I hear?

Go to a family full of Man United fans (Surrey will do) and just look for the nearest bin, after missing out on the title last season its probably where most of the United fans have chucked them (Y)

Yeah loads of United fans are from Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex, no where near Manchester !
United fans from London are a Joke XD

Finally got my order today it it looks genuine (see pictures) and came with all the tags. It took 15 days to come but I thinks its worth it when you get it for £18! Its a bargain if you ask me. Also, for anyone wondering they do have the real fonts and numbering well they do at least for the french league.

soccertriads1.jpg
soccertriads4.jpg
soccertriads3.jpg
soccertriads2.jpg

You have a Lucho Gonzalez shirt, Priceless :D

whats vans did you get? :p

i've ordered from soccer triads a couple of times, and had no problems,
me and my family are ordering the new Liverpool home & away shirt, (well me and my dad are) with my step mum getting an Arsenal away... the rivalry continues... :D