Cheap football jerseys

Ordered my shirt on Tuesday night, and it shipped on Thursday....hopefully comes soon. Ill post some pics of the quality when it comes.

Anymore good sites anyone has found?

Just ordered it with Lucho #8 on the back. £18 bargain!

OM3rd.jpg

I'm still waiting for my shirt for Soccer Triads, ordered 6/8/10 and was sent out on 9/8/10 but still no sign :'(

I'm still waiting for my shirt for Soccer Triads, ordered 6/8/10 and was sent out on 9/8/10 but still no sign :'(
It takes like two to three weeks to ship (H)

Been waiting for my soccer triads order for about three weeks since dispatch date...quite disappointed

judging by what people on here are saying it seems ok, although im got going to be using it. i guess ill just go out and buy my real madrid top with ozil on the back from somehwere like jjb

Been 11 days since dispatch and still haven't got my order from Soccer Triads :'(

Thinking about getting a man united shirt on the soccertriads website but just to make sure its not a scam can someone whos ordered one let me know when they receive it :pthanks
dont mind waiting for say 2 weeks at that price just making sure people do get theirs...

Last edited:
Well mate I've been waiting three weeks since I got a dispatch notification, and so far no sign of it, despite them telling me it'd be ten days...

I got mine 11 days after dispatch date.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Well mate I've been waiting three weeks since I got a dispatch notification, and so far no sign of it, despite them telling me it'd be ten days...

What shirt did you order?

I got mine 11 days after dispatch date.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

What shirt did you order?

I ordered the new Barca away, with David Villa on the back and Champs League patches

Contact them on the 'contact us' bit on the website. I still haven't got mine but I don't think it's a scam website I've seen hundreds of positive reviews - just type in soccer traids into google.

Finally got my order today it it looks genuine (see pictures) and came with all the tags. It took 15 days to come but I thinks its worth it when you get it for £18! Its a bargain if you ask me. Also, for anyone wondering they do have the real fonts and numbering well they do at least for the french league.

soccertriads1.jpg
soccertriads4.jpg
soccertriads3.jpg
soccertriads2.jpg