Chelsea 3 ARSENAL 5 29-10-11

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a **** week. 2 horse race at the top.

**** yes, only 3 points away from Chelsea and a champions league spot. We still need to work on our defense but if we can keep van Persie around and fit, we're definitely in the running for a top 4 spot.

5-3 :O

I voted for Chelsea in the poll, but the Gunners proved me otherwise.

and Persie simply destroyed.

Wow. NEVER even contemplated this scoreline. I am so taping MoTD tonight. Gutted I never saw it

Worst defence ever by Chelsea, and without Mata, we'd be screwed up the ****. But we are anyway, if you look at the table, both Newcastle and Spurs will go above us if they win their games in hand :'(

Amazing start to the weekend. Still Santos is a liability. His positioning was horrible, Kos was impressive though.

Amazing start to the weekend. Still Santos is a liability. His positioning was horrible, Kos was impressive though.

I think Santos needs to be converted into a winger. He is terrible defensively but pretty good going forward although he does lack pace.

I'M ABSOLUTELY BEAMING RIGHT NOW :D

ARSENAL FC <3

Unbelievable game, what a result! I can't even believe it. So many great performances.

That was one of the best games I have ever seen. End to end stuff and chances aplenty.

Robin van Persie is just an absolute god, the board should just say 'Tell us what you want and you will get it'. We NEED to keep him around.

Need to watch the game again, there is so much I will have missed. Especially the last 10 minutes going batshit crazy haha.

How good was Van Persie Sunil! How on earth is he at Arsenal?

Rub Your A** Nasri for saying that Arsenal fans are not really good supporters!

That was incredibly worth waking up at 7 am for!

Probably woke the g/f up a few times with me screaming! I couldn't hold it back!

Status
Not open for further replies.