Chelsea 7-0 Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Salomon Kalou's hat-trick helps a rampant Chelsea thrash Stoke and return to the top of the Premier League.

More...

fab performance today - great win without drogba.

Bring on the tired Liverpool

we ******* deserve to win this ******* tittle with performances like that. ARE YOU WATCHING FERGUSON!!! WHAT WAS IT YOU WERE SAYING YESTERDAY UTD HOW DOES IT GO???? TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE'RE AVIN A LAUGH!!!!

we ******* deserve to win this ******* tittle with performances like that. ARE YOU WATCHING FERGUSON!!! WHAT WAS IT YOU WERE SAYING YESTERDAY UTD HOW DOES IT GO???? TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE'RE AVIN A LAUGH!!!!

your acting like you have won the title already?

its still all to play for regardless whether you scored 14224 goals today, still on get the 3 points for a start and you have to now go to anfield so its still there to be won!

wow your happy no need for caps lock lol good win from chelsea and good to see fat frank scoring lol only joking fit frank giving capello something to be happy about both gerrard and frank scored today lets hope frank can take his form to south africa

Calm down.

I have to respect Ancelotti for this. (H)

Just like yesterday ¬_¬

Chelsea deserved their win and this will just have to go to the final day.

yeah, but he didn't score, did he

so? its like your saying people acuse chelsea of being a one man team and drogba didn't score proving they aren't. Dont like drogba anyway's doubt rafa is feeling generous

why shouldnt i calm down???? when utd win like yesterday the comments on here wearnt far off mine. when your team plays like that and shuts old man fergie up its lovely.

Cheers Stoke, for lying down!!!!!!!! WTF did they even turn up??? Never thought i'd say this but come on Liverpool :O

Back