Chelsea 7-0 Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 4K
Please, please, please guys, stop argueing or i will infract you all (;) to mods)

Crazy result seeing as Stoke have only conceded 16 away goals :O
[why does Ancelotti always raise his eyebrow when he talks?]

7-0 vs Stoke
7-1 vs Villa
7-2 vs Sunderland

Chelsea do know how to steamroll teams
Well done

Now, please Liverpool do something productive for once and don't let them win next week

Absolutely owned.

And to whoever brought up the point that 'Drogba didn't score', that means absolutely **** all, he set up the first goal which started the rout so that is a load of bollocks tbh.

i think next weekend i shall have to bust out a liverpool shirt lol

dont ask why i have a liverpool shirt ;)

I have scrolled down and all I have seen on this page was only a war between Chelsea and United. You better wait untill the end of those 38 games and then you can praise yourself for being Premier League Champions. :)

we ******* deserve to win this ******* tittle with performances like that. ARE YOU WATCHING FERGUSON!!! WHAT WAS IT YOU WERE SAYING YESTERDAY UTD HOW DOES IT GO???? TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE'RE AVIN A LAUGH!!!!
you deserve title if you finish top after 38 games. it donts matter how many big wins you have, if you cant finish it off you dont deserve it

well done chelsea ;)

done us a favour keeping the teams away from us :)

Forgive me if I am wrong but I think United fans should stop concentrating on the Chelsea vs Liverpool game and realise that they actually have to beat Sunderland to stand any chance regardless of the Chelsea 'pool game.

Forgive me if I am wrong but I think United fans should stop concentrating on the Chelsea vs Liverpool game and realise that they actually have to beat Sunderland to stand any chance regardless of the Chelsea 'pool game.

Exactly.Underestimation of Sunderland and the inability to win against them will be a massive loss in the title race and maybe even cost us our fourth consecutive title.

too right unless bruce lays down and lets fergie win this is a sunderland side that are strong at home and are in decent form. you can bet your dollor bent will score.

Well usually managers like Steve Bruce give Utd the win if you noticed roy keane and mark hughes used to do that aswell but not blaitently though. They respect fergie too much but im not complaining.

Your spot on. it wll be a hard game//

Well usually managers like Steve Bruce give Utd the win if you noticed roy keane and mark hughes used to do that aswell but not blaitently though. They respect fergie too much but im not complaining.

What really., when has these teams let utd win, like when blackburn won at OT i think under hughes, i must of missed that. when Sunderland Drew at OT this season. well i have to admit to rolling over

Great result today and brilliant for our goal difference.
All round good performance and great to see Cole back and playing well.
Lampards goal was class and i know everyone will be saying it was a 'fluke' only because it was Lamps.

25 goals this season for him - In what is considered to be a season where he's been playing poorly.

your acting like you have won the title already?

its still all to play for regardless whether you scored 14224 goals today, still on get the 3 points for a start and you have to now go to anfield so its still there to be won!

Same goes to Scott, right? :)

Top of league, you havin a laugh, top of the league your havin a laugh, easy easy easy easy. Whos your champions, whos you champions. We did what chelski and Arsenal couldnt. We beat spurs.

Indeed. I'm just saying that if works both ways. Both Chelsea and United are going to be happy when they get results now, as it's so close to the end.

No point in getting annoyed when the opposing fans celebrate.

Indeed. I'm just saying that if works both ways. Both Chelsea and United are going to be happy when they get results now, as it's so close to the end.

No point in getting annoyed when the opposing fans celebrate.

agreed. it all good fun. He was happy. good on him.

they steamroller decent English sides, have to wonder why they didn't produce more in the Champion's league.

they steamroller decent English sides, have to wonder why they didn't produce more in the Champion's league.

this was the first season in 5 years we havent made it to atleast the semi's??? people do have very short memories.

Back