Chelsea 7-0 Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 4K
With Rangers winning the league i hope our brothers down south can do the same. COME ON THE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he means we deserve it because we have played the better football and looked more like champions than utd.
i know what he means , but i dont buy it. arsenal play arguably the best football all season. but they dont derserve to be champions? they're 9 points off the top. they're have been times when chelsea have been supreme, and times when they've been dismal. if chelsea finish top its because over 38 they were more consistent when it mattered.

i think you will be celebrating m8 chelsea will destroy liverpool and united will be held to a draw in the next game

/\ /\
Gay

if we win the double id try anything my friend haha.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

i also think we are forgetting proberly the miss of the season possibly even decade today.

i support stoke this is the only time i'm glad we got beat if it stops those arrogount man u players and fans from winning the title

i support stoke this is the only time i'm glad we got beat if it stops those arrogount man u players and fans from winning the title

Learn to spell arrogant my friend. ;) Man Utd aren't arrogant prove that they are arrogant just coz stoke don't win anything Utd are arrogant?

sismael i'm everything but gay my friend

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

also Rangers are the most successful team ever and we are not arrogant Man United fans defo are

sismael i'm everything but gay my friend

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

also Rangers are the most successful team ever and we are not arrogant Man United fans defo are

never said anytthing bout rangers

With Rangers winning the league i hope our brothers down south can do the same. COME ON THE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!

When did Chelsea become Rangers brothers exactly? :S

I hope Chelsea **** up though.

When did Chelsea become Rangers brothers exactly? :S

I hope Chelsea **** up though.

chelsea fans and rangers fans have been calling eachother blues brothers for years lol most likely becuase they both wear blue lol

that was 150 out off 100000 odd fans + the police have to take some blame

How on earth are Rangers the most successful team ever? XD

You haven't even won a European trophy..

Back