Great start to the season! Sad to see Loftus-Cheek getting injured for such a long time, hope his development wont be impaired too much by it.

Great start to the season! Sad to see Loftus-Cheek getting injured for such a long time, hope his development wont be impaired too much by it.
I know I was absolutely gutted!! Im sure he'll come back and come on well though!!

Always love your stories mate, great emphasis on youth development. Best of luck!
My favourite way to play mate, thanks for the support

October 2015

1410624002181_Image_galleryImage_Chelsea_FC_via_Press_Asso-620x400.jpg

Patchy form this month
Leaky defence costs us dear
Jacob Maddox scores first career goal

League

Newcastle 1 - 2 Chelsea

Remy(2)

Tight game against the Toon, Remy was moaning about lack of game time and with Costa misfiring I gave him a chance and he done well!!

Chelsea 1 - 1 Crystal Palace

Oscar

A last minute goal by Bolasie cost us 2 points here. Really disappointing!!

Stoke 2 - 3 Chelsea

Remy(2), Willian

Crazy game in which I'm glad to walk away with the 3 points. Remy impressing again, but our backline once again not doing well as we conceded cheap goals.

03ac6b4045f4263df25ded6adf773f11.png

Chelsea 2 - 2 Watford

Hazard, Ramires

Threw away a two goal lead here... don't quite know what to say. Infuriating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

League Cup

Burnley 1 - 1 Chelsea
Burnley win 5-4 on pens

Maddox

Jacob Maddox netted a cracking goal here and had a great match along with Kyle Scott in centre midfield. Just a shame our wingers done nothing all game!!

7ee8d4f9dc80f7374315b819565a9c18.png

Our young lads done pretty well, was a tight game.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 1 - 0 Red Bull Salzburg

Pedro

Closer than I thought but we had to win today and did nicely.

Monthly Review

Kinda fuming with our defending this month. Leaking goals like nothing and its infuriating. Costa's doing my head in too and I may try to move him on come January and maybe bring in a top youth striker. That would leave me with Remy, Traore and the new signing. I refuse to count Falcao. Remy's done well after complaining about lack of game time, Willian also had a bit of a moan up so I'll rotate him a bit more with Kenedy on the right wing.

Our Champions League group is still very tight but with that win over Salzburg has pulled us a bit clear.

Player of the Month

Jacob Maddox

jacob-maddox.img.png

The 16 year old has notched up 4 appearances this month and scored a corker in the league cup.

Tables

91592c2642e246a984dbe3500c42528e.png

Sunderland winless. We're two points behind United from the top. Looks like its gonna be a three way battle for the title this season..

ecdf0cbc0cff2fe8659f44e9c6dca42e.png

Still very very tight...​

Chelsea Rocked By Hazard Injury

article-0-1EDCB8CF00000578-1_1024x615_large.jpg

Chelsea have been rocked by an injury to star player Eden Hazard.

Hazard was away on International duty 30 minutes into the tie against France. It was later revealed Hazard had actually broken his foot and will be out for a whopping 5 months.

1e3b6673180636c5100d01fbf1187430.png

November 2015

_jcr_content.autoteaser.jpeg

Better month as we tighten up at the back
Diego Costa cheers up and starts smashing in goals again
Secure Champions League qualification

League

Swansea 0 - 2 Chelsea

Costa, Kenedy

Great result away from home against a good side. Goals from Costa and Kenedy winning it for us.

Chelsea 4 - 0 Bournemouth

Costa(3), Ward OG

Brilliant win here. Costa was on absolute fire and 3 goals from the team in the second half was good to see. Ola Aina was immense for the Ward own goal as he rinsed the left back and drilled it across the box.

Leicester 5 - 0 Chelsea

Willian, Remy(2), Costa, Pedro

904e021f1d11716db2a1bb7bfe329414.png

Played a brilliant counter attacking game here against them. Costa and Remy worked well up front together and probably our best performance this season.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Red Bull Salzburg 3 - 4 Chelsea

Willian(3), Ramires

2aa00996a6d81af989bee742b665709d.png

WHAT A MATCH. A superb game of football which had everything. Willian was brilliant for all his goals and Ramires' goal was a very well worked free kick.

Lazio 1 - 1 Chelsea

Costa

A very tight match, draw was a fair result.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Much better month than the last one! Three clean sheets in the league and we managed to secure qualification. Diego Costa finally dropped his problem with me and focused on his game and won the BPL Player of the Month. Kenedy also impressed out on the right wing and is really asserting himself to the point where I'll probably sell one of Pedro, Oscar or Willian in January.

In other news I signed a new contract with the club after my good start apparently. So a bit of job security there, I also have a £100m war chest so any recommended signings let me know.

Player of the Month

Diego Costa

455428-chelseas-diego-costa-r-is-shown-a-yellow-card-by-the-referee-martin-at.jpg

The beast has calmed down and focused on his game again. Great to see, on his day he's unstoppable and we really needed him after Hazard's injury.

Tables

e296e3a1d928cee3646d3aaa7be16d07.png

Managed to grab first place after United amazingly lost to Sunderland!!

65a9548a96129546e820b18ca1de7b08.png

A draw against Porto will secure top spot.

December 2015

museum-stadium-tours.img.png

Packed Christmas schedule as we play United twice and City in 9 days
Costa and Remy's goal spree continues
Ruben Loftus-Cheek makes his return from injury

League

Chelsea 2 - 0 Norwich

Pedro, Costa

Norwich have been performing well above expectations and were sitting in 5th when we played them so a solid win and a clean sheet to boot was good to see.

West Ham 1 - 2 Chelsea

Remy(PEN), Pedro

Another game and another goal for Pedro. Remy slotted home the penalty nicely after Costa was hacked down by Reid. West Ham were 4th before this match.

Chelsea 2 - 2 Southampton

Remy(2)

22685cc639b185117651e90b4d7bb72a.png

After going down two nil I was happy to walk away with a point thanks to Remy.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Manchester United

Remy

Another goal for Remy, this one after 2 minutes. Depay equalised for them after 10 minutes and the rest of the match was a bit of a bore.

Chelsea 2 - 2 Manchester City

Kenedy, Zouma

f31db5f9a85556dd66c3e4848b811409.png

Tight match if you look at the stats. But its always annoying to throw away a 2 goal lead, especially conceding at the end like we did.

Manchester United 2 - 3 Chelsea

Costa(2), Remy

ab62ec9cb92bc6cbc320161087b68fb3.png

Thrilling match. Very tight and could have gone either way, but when Diego Costa's on form he's almost impossible to stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 3 - 2 FC Porto

Costa, Willian(2)

A tidy win to finish top of our group. Goals from Behrami in the first minute and 88th minute for Porto weren't enough as Willian and Costa ran the show.

Monthly Review

In a month filled with tough fixtures to come through without a defeat is a great achievement. Remy had a stunning month notching 5 goals. Costa grabbed 3 too. Ruben Loftus-Cheek made his comeback too, it'll take a bit to get him match fit again though but he made 3 sub appearances this month.

Anyway lets have a look at our Champions League draw:

525baacf56051b882c0ee6793a7ba10a.png

Ahhhh **** it, had to be Barca didn't it...

Player of the Month

Loic Remy

i

Great month for the Frenchman, 11 goals in 11 starts this season for us.

Tables

e10173afc8f1dd0193f88beccf29a001.png

Starting to pull clear of the chasing pack, thanks to that win over United. But if only we'd of beaten City, we'd be well clear.

Loic Remy looks beast in FM, its a shame he doesn't get that much game time in real life!

January 2016

frank-lampard-cfc-fans.jpg

Oscar sold as I sign two players
Costa's head turned by Madrid but no bid came
Stunning form continues

Transfers

Ins

3f39e4af7b6ca420532393edf2222f37.png

Two young centre midfielders joined us. Youri Tielemans will rotate with Cesc Fabregas at the advanced playmaker role and Dele Alli will be our new roaming playmaker.

6829c44f2e1563cf5baf79eb55769a4e.png

ca9fdfde5449fc0771df9d5cb9eebb93.png

Both look like they could develop into brilliant players.

Outs

Just one player sold. Oscar left us for £21m to go to United. He's been poor this season and his wages are ridiculous for what he was offering to the club on the field.

League

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Chelsea

Willian, Remy

New Years Day game was a good one with Villa playing well, but goals from those two boys again get us the three points.

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Brom

Costa, Remy

Costa netted early on. We dominated the rest of the match and Remy put some gloss on the performance with a stunning strike in the 90th minute.

Everton 0 - 2 Chelsea

Pedro, Costa

Two early goals won it for us, boring game other than that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Third Round

Blackburn 0 - 3 Chelsea

Traore, Kenedy(2)

d712febd3298b207b5dc4f36ca34c44a.png

Managed to field a lot of the youngsters here and we got a great win too. Dele Alli and Tielemans had great debuts.

Fourth Round

Chelsea 2 - 0 Everton

Jagielka OG, Remy

Looked like it was heading for a 0-0 until Robles booted the ball off Jagielka and the ball pinged off him into the back of the net!! Remy scored in the 90th minute to make it look good but in general is was a poor game.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Wins all round this month but no real challenging games. Quite happy with my business in the window as Tielemans and Dele Alli look like absolute steals, shame I couldn't get more for Oscar but his wages were insane and he'd been so average all season. Here's a screenshot of my two teams

a9a79e1ff0650cd0ba46766477e7ff5c.png

I'd say this is my ''strongest 11'' but Kenedy can start at right wing easily ahead of Willian. Hazard would take up that left wing spot when fit.

325b0353b1e3c41dc2aff85e4a03f98f.png

This would be my second choice 11, mainly used in the cup. I do rotate a fair bit though depending on fitness.

Player of the Month

Cesar Azpilicueta

43043.jpg

Dave's been sensational all season. 10 assists so far this season from right back is no small feat.

Table

1d634aca864d43e5f676969f06f06cbe.png

City have hit some form but it looks like a two horse race.​

Bookmarking this thread, very cool to follow your updates. Best of luck!

February 2016

champ2.jpg

League games against Arsenal and Liverpool this month
Pedro comes back to haunt Barca at the Nou Camp
Remy and Costa smash in 12 goals this month between them

League

Chelsea 2 - 2 Liverpool

Costa(2)

Very tight game against Liverpool, Costa opened the scoring but a brace from ex Chelsea boy Danny Sturridge gave them the lead. Into the last ten minutes and Skrtel was running back towards his goal, he played a loose ball back to Mignolet and Costa reacted quickly latching onto it and slotting home.

Arsenal 1 - 5 Chelsea

Remy(2), Costa(2), Willian

a0b99e14abb7e13cbec2cce51d85494c.png

We played the perfect counter attacking game here against them. No point trying to go to the Emirates and dominate is there, we soaked up the pressure and hit them quickly on the break exploiting the width and lack of pace Monreal and Ivanovic have. Perfect performance.

Chelsea 4 - 3 Tottenham

Maksimovic OG, Kenedy(2), Costa

dda4d4189503561df95aafdb3ba65850.png

Spurs didn't deserve their 3 goals, main thing was we walked away here with the 3 points.

Sunderland 0 - 1 Chelsea

Remy(PEN)

Awful performance from us here. Sunderland are rock bottom and destined for relegation, Ramires and Tielemans dominated though but we really struggled in the final third.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle

Costa, Kenedy

Straight forward win here. Goals from Kenedy and Costa in both halves. Starts for Ola Aina, Jay DaSilva, RLC, Tielemans and Dele Alli.

---------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Fifth Round

Chelsea 2 - 0 Derby

Remy(PEN), Ramires

Simple win here and managed to rest a number of players in prep for the Barcelona match too.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

1st Knockout Round First Leg

Barcelona 1 - 4 Chelsea

Pedro(2), Remy(2)

b12a73a07a5b76d296c774b465be04b9.png

A stunning win here against Barca. They're struggling in La Liga this season with Atleti leading the way. But when we went 1-0 down in the 1st minute I feared the worst. But a brace from Pedro and that guy Remy has surely wrapped up this tie already.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A great month with wins over Arsenal, Spurs and Barcelona. Even giving Ola Aina a start at right back against Neymar for crying out loud and he managed to keep the Brazilian quiet. In the league United are slacking massively and barring a huge collapse we should win the league this year which is awesome.

We have Watford in the next round of the FA Cup just 4 days before the 2nd leg of the already wrapped up Barcelona tie. In other news I secured a signing for us to join in the summer, another top English central midfielder to join our ranks meaning we'll probably offload Cesc Fabregas.

Player of the Month

Ramires

ramires2-vs-barcelona.jpg

At the start of the season I didn't know quite what to do with the Brazilian. But he's been a cracking player for us this year, can always rely on him to give 100%. His pass for Pedro's first goal against Barca was absolutely magical.

Table

b9a4dedbd725b70036aaebe1fe9c139c.png

Twelve points clear with ten games left.​

March 2016

chelsea-october-6.jpg

League form dips a tad this month
Second leg against Barca a tad tighter
Eden Hazard finally returns from injury

League

Crystal Palace 2 - 1 Chelsea

Costa

e4861f0f19ffc93cc99111e4ef85a691.png

A quite stunning collapse as we finally lose...

Watford 0 - 0 Chelsea

A real bore draw here, not much to say about this game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Quarter Final

Chelsea 2 - 0 Watford

Tielemans, Kenedy

A first Chelsea goal for Youri Tielemans, and a stunning free kick that it was just clipping the bar as it flew in. Southampton await in the semi finals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

1st Knockout Round Second Leg

Chelsea 2 - 1 Barcelona

Kenedy, Pedro

Slighty tighter this one but we still deserved our win. Pedro netting again as we knocked out reigning Champions Barca!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Only 4 matches this month, we were winless in the league after that disappointing loss to Palace and Watford managing to hold us even after our weaker team dominated them in the FA Cup. In the Champions League we saw past Barca with ease, Kenedy really impressing in such a big tie.

Anyway here's the draw for the Quarters:

ffcb147741985e8b814704c92ef386ab.png

From one Spanish giant to another.... good news is Bale will be out injured for both legs, so just Ronaldo, Benzema, Modric, Kroos, James and Isco to worry about.

Youth Intake

One player who looks like he may be half decent, meet Antony Blair.

839aba2a4206371ffd214b0bfffc9763.png

As I don't play with a CAM I'm gonna try and convert him into a natural striker.

Player of the Month

Kenedy

Walsall-vs-Chelsea.jpg

The Brazilian winger has been superb all season but shone this month playing well and notching 2 more goals.

Table

8d5f2a316a363a156a5d1cf90638d239.png

United cut the lead to 10 points. Sunderland and Bournemouth are pretty much gone leaving West Brom, Leicester and Southampton to battle it out for that last spot in the bottom 3.

Last edited:
April 2016

141326801_crop_north.jpg

Real mixed bag of results in the league
Tough times against Real Madrid
Penalties needed to split us and Southampton in the FA Cup

League

Chelsea 1 - 0 Swansea

Hazard(PEN)

Hazard nets his first goal back from injury to get us a key 3 points against a good Swansea side.

Bournemouth 0 - 2 Chelsea

Kenedy, Dele Alli

Sandwiched between the two Madrid ties I rested key players here. It didn't matter though as goals from Kenedy and a first Chelsea goal for Dele Alli won us the game.

Chelsea 0 - 1 Leicester

If we'd have won this we would have secured the league. Sadly we choked against a team battling relegation!!!

Norwich 1 - 0 Chelsea

Another loss!!! Whats going on!?! Another chance to wrap up the title but we choked again. We weren't helped by Baba being sent off.

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Ham

Costa, Terry

a4dc6cc6f5f06ffa54be7fa8dc55139f.png

Champions!!!! And well deserved too as we gave West Ham a real battering here. Fitting JT, who's contract is up at the end of the season, scored the goal which wrapped up the title.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Quarter Final 1st Leg

Chelsea 1 - 1 Real Madrid

Willian

Tight match.. shame we conceded but with Ronaldo playing up front if was always gonna happen. Still all to play for in the second leg...

Quarter Final 2nd Leg

Real Madrid 3 - 2 Chelsea
Madrid win 4-3 on agg

Willian, Costa

c43dae1ed12d833c51e22ce15c72c8f3.png

We were hardly dominated, was a pretty open game and we were just 1 goal off nicking it on away goals. No shame going out to such a great team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Semi Final

Chelsea 0 - 0 Southampton

Chelsea win on PENS

Possible the most boring game I've ever seen. 2 shots on target each in 120 minutes of football... we held our nerve in the shoot out and face City in the final.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Our league form has been a bit rocky the last couple of months but we did finally manage to wrap up the title at the end of this month against bitter rivals West Ham!! Now I can rest key players in prep for the Manchester City tie in the FA Cup final.

Bit of a shame to be beaten by Madrid but they were the better side, even a 16 year old regen netted for them against us and he looks like one to watch out for in the future.

Sunderland and Bournemouth have both now been relegated with either West Brom, Palace or Leicester set to join them.

Player of the Month

Nemanja Matic

2526ffe92d6d7487709efbbed827813e.630x420x1.jpg

The big Serb is never spectacular but always reliable. Screening the back line and distributing well.

Table

c29c38504b5d642be777d3286bbb2ace.png

Champions!!!!!!!!!!​

May and End Of Season Awards

474717008-chelsea-players-celebrate-with-the-trophy-gettyimages.jpg

Musonda shines against Stoke
FA Cup Final goes to penalties
End of season awards a strange one

League

Chelsea 3 - 1 Stoke

Rahman, Remy, Musonda

deacdc68be0a343e0bdc94193a6a4feb.png

Charly Musonda rescued us from the bench here!! An assist and a cracking goal to boot.

Southampton 1 - 3 Chelsea

Remy(2), Costa

Another comeback here. My counter tactic working a peach.

Manchester City 1 - 1 Chelsea

Costa

A trial run for the FA Cup Final and a tight final BPL game. Makes for an interesting final....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup Final

Chelsea 1 - 1 Manchester City

Hazard

8488e5616cb077912871d696ab498b88.png

A close game but we managed to nick it on penalties thanks for Courtois' heroics saving David Silva's spot kick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Season Awards and Squad

Final League Table

2c45f139536ce9c7630defe1585dd744.png

Costa finished just one goal behind Harry Kane who's attracting all kinds of interest already from City and other clubs. Everton pipped City to the Champions League spot too. Sunderland finished rock bottom and Palace ended up relegated by a single goal!!!

Squad

b44c3ba751c8aab1ec63f19f6ef3bf04.png

e29f6cb8e7a3e2aff48906efe75238d7.png

Remy and Costa were absolutely lethal up front. Its a shame both may end up being sold with Bamford and Solanke coming back from their loan spells. Hazard was impressive just a shame about his injury. Azpi was incredible as always. Zouma impressed at the back, shame the same can't be said for Terry and Cahill who will be released and sold respectively.

End of Season Awards

8091aa4537d9bc94d2ca5b454a77c81b.png

So, Costa won Player of the Season but wasn't included in the TOTY. Ola Aina was favoured at right back with Azpi at left back. RLC was included even though he missed a chunk of the season through injury.

John Terry Leaves Chelsea

article-1353891-08178FC6000005DC-238_634x404.jpg

Chelsea Football CLub today announced the departure of club captain and legend John Terry. The 35 year old has been at the club his whole career but with a new breed of youngsters forcing their way into the Chelsea ranks the club and player both agreed it was for the best. Terry will always be remembered at Chelsea as their most successful captain and a true legend of the club.

66eca27e03112d56ce69de9366bbd085.png

In Other News

f46c7090da2f67b84b66227392326940.png

Cesar Azpilicueta Named New Chelsea Captain

43043.jpg

Chelsea have today announced that Spanish full back Cesar Azpilicueta will be the new club captain.

''Dave'' joined the club back in the summer of 2012 for a fee of £6.5m from OM. Although not a first choice pick at first, Cesar shone when given the chance and has been a key player for a number of years now developing into one of the best full backs in the world.

Thibaut Courtois is believed to be vice-captain.

Transfers and 2016/17 Squad

2013Dec23022918_454200851.jpg

Transfers

Ins

5d5f9df8821943dcf8ca0858677be531.png

A lot spent in the window and you'll see why when you see who we sold. Morata joined for a huge fee, they wanted £70m at first but I managed to bring them down. Kovacic and James Ward-Prowse also joined us for big fees and will be key players in the middle of the park. Everyone from Pickwell down are 16 year old regens who will be in the under 21's squad for this season.

Out

f64ae7261057100ed8f687227759bee4.png

So I guess this list is a tad more interesting. Costa left for a whopping £60m, his attitude bugged me even with all his goals. Remy was gonna hit 30 soon and I felt like I wanted to cash in on him. Fabregas and Pedro were both 29, as was Ramires and I wanted younger players to be given a chance. Cahill was bad last year and Begovic wanted to leave. The rest were all players who were out on loan last season and weren't ever gonna get a game.

Out on Loan

15f86a283967211eece82bd49e9901e3.png

Musonda and Ola Aina would have struggled to get a match this season and I wanted them to get a full season of games. Same for Izzy Brown, Bamford, Boga Baker!! The rest I just couldn't offload for a fee so left on loan deals.

Squad

Goalkeepers

5934b7e2acd175edcc5cc0ded39e2aae.png

Courtois is our obvious first choice, Mitchell Beeney will be his debuty.

Defenders

4496318856b4bdcaaa7ed09b9a7923e4.png

Azpi and Manea will be our right backs this season. Zouma and Laporte will be our first choice centre backs with Kalas as third choice. Ake, the Chalobah brothers can play their too. Baba Rahman is our first choice left back with Jay Dasilva his back up.

Midfielders

ae925c676e93e17f481d709dc4a14564.png

Flooded with some serious young talent here. My three centre midfielders roles are up for grabs with so much English talent along with Tielemans and Kovacic.

Attackers

897d07bd63ecc0dbb2b4737488b6b9c8.png

Another area we are absolutely flooded with young talent. Morata is our best striker but that doesn't mean Solanke and Traore wont get their chances this season. Kenedy will play right wing mainly.