February 2017

Arsenal-v-Chelsea-Community-Shield.jpg

Arsenal dealt another spanking in the league
League cup final a tad bit different though
Atletico dismantled in first Champions League leg

League

Arsenal 1 - 4 Chelsea

Morata(2), Laporte, Hazard

Another drubbing we give the gooners, dunno why they even bother turning up!

Liverpool 2 - 2 Chelsea

Traore, Morata

50cbd018409badf06b4f0793d02c275e.png

Oh **** off Milner mate... ********. That Morata penalty miss looks really bad after we concede twice late on like that.

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Brom

Hazard PEN, Kenedy

Simple enough win here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

First Knockout Round 1st Leg

Atletico Madrid 0 - 3 Chelsea

Hazard, Ward-Prowse, Kenedy

b7a52c5eda18ca15592ae4da4354651f.png

Ancelotti must be sick of the sight of me. Our win over United got hi sacked, they stole Simione. So Atleti employed Ancelotti and his first match was this one!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Fifth Round

Watford 1 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard, Traore

583ffdfd6519d5518099549ca36bfd6a.png

After Baba was sent off I moved Azpi over to left back and dropped Chalobah to right back so wasn't too much of a problem really. Tight but we walk away victorious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup Final

Line Ups

3572b0ab1132d27caf4ff4b3644bd952.png

Arsenal were pretty much at full strength, whilst I stuck with the most of the kids. Laporte was forced to play as Kalas had to fill in at right back due to Manea being injured.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Arsenal

AET

Dasilva(2), Ake

8a05767a66ff004903d48f09a3b4f4fb.png

Boom!!! A brace from Jay Dasilva won the game for us. Nathan Ake also netting. Great win by my young lads.

--------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Fantastic month as we wrap up our first trophy of the season in great style. More superb results in the league but City are keeping pace and are ahead at the minute even though we have 2 games in hand. Not a fan of chasing, much prefer leading so the pressure's on them and not us but we will hopefully cope alright. We play them away from home on the 22nd of April and I've got a feeling thats where the title will be won or lost.

I'm feeling confident though as long as Hazard and Morata can continue to shine we should be alright, we look unbeatable at the back with Zouma and Laporte so solid and Azpi at right back reliable as always. Jay Dasilva is staking a real claim to nail down that left back spot lately.

Player of the Month

Jay Dasilva

466729606-jay-dasilva-of-chelsea-cin-actionl-during-gettyimages.jpg

Versatile left back stole the headline against Arsenal with a stunning brace.

Table

debbdfee93cd17c12b22029e18a73400.png

Like I said pressure's on us now. Guess Spurs aren't out of the race either.. but just look at Arsenal struggling without Wenger...

March 2017

2B36350000000578-0-image-a-4_1439195617564.jpg

City close the gap in the league
Get Juventus in the Quarter Final of the Champions League
Sunderland dismantled in the FA Cup

League

West Ham 2 - 2 Chelsea

Morata, Solanke

4853590b0fe0ff2743d649a28b246f6c.png

Nearly lost this and it wouldn't have been totally unfair either, quietly happy to walk away with a point here!

Chelsea 5 - 2 Watford

Kenedy(2), Kovacic, Hazard, Morata

1d5c03de1613e06b67f8497e77a93f06.png

Cracking game of football this and after going behind twice we showed superb character(SHOUTOUT TO MA BOY BRENDEN) to get back into this match and win it so well!!

Chelsea 2 - 2 Newcastle

Dele Alli, N.Chalobah

Twice we took the lead here but it was heartbreak in the 92nd minute after Guidetti scored to give his old club City a huge helping hand in the title race!!

Chelsea 0 - 1 Swansea

A MASSIVE loss here. If we go on to lose the title this is where we threw it away. This is the same as Slippy G tripping up and letting Demba Ba in.... devestated.

--------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Sixth Round

Chelsea 3 - 0 Sunderland

Azpilicueta, Hazard(2)

Cesar gets his one a season goal here as Eden Hazard tore them to shreds.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions LeagueFirst Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Chelsea 2 - 2 Atletico

Kovacic, Kenedy

Rested a few key players here as the tie was pretty much settled after that first leg. Juve await in the next round!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

What is it with me and my teams towards the season end! We always choke massively. I honestly feel like we've thrown away the league here, City slipped up a few times this month and we really should have taken advantage of that. Morata's goals are drying up a tad but Hazard's impressed a fair bit.

In other news Nathaniel Chalobah received a first England call up but didn't get on. Kenedy on the other hand managed to get his first Brazil cap :)

Player of the Month

Mateo Kovacic

mateo-kovacic-inter-sassuolo-serie-a-01022015_19da9fdk9dlmu19wgexttuyh1n.jpg

Hardly shone massively but always does a decent enough job. Must remember he's only 22 as well.

Table

8407b2d7375e5268bd8f3403e5b72f88.png

It could hardly be closer...​

Looking good as always mate, nice to see all the youngsters getting amongst the goals, Hazard seems to net every other game too, KIU

Looking good as always mate, nice to see all the youngsters getting amongst the goals, Hazard seems to net every other game too, KIU
Haha mate disaster has just struck though. Update in 10 mins, huge problem

Chelsea In Trouble As Courtois Picks Up Injury

hi-res-f85d22e40253f5eb342ca43e213fae2d_crop_north.jpg

A huge problem has hit Chelsea with Thibaut Courtois getting injured just 19 minutes into the league tie against Norwich. Ironically Birch sold Begovic to the Canaries last summer and with no keeper on the bench Ruben Loftus-Cheek had to put on the keepers jersey and try to keep out Norwich for 70 minutes.

Ruben did a stunning job but with Courtois set to miss the Leicester, Spurs and Juventus first tie its up to Mitchell Beeney to try and save Chelsea's season.

4a58672515072e7f5b21cfb9b06376c1.png

April 2017

Frank%20Lampard%20dejected

Strong start to the month but devastating stuff at the end
Morata comes back to haunt Juventus
West Brom swept away in the FA Cup semi final

League

Norwich 2 - 3 Chelsea

Kenedy, Hazard(2)

882f6562e55a939e176c76276204513f.png

THAT COMEBACK THOUGH!! Probably my best win ever on FM. Especially after having Courtois leave injured after 19 minutes and Ruben Loftus-Cheek having to go in goal. Hazard to the rescue at the end. Big big win.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Leicester

Kenedy

Leicester are a decent side, and with having to play Mitchell Beeney in goal I'll take a point.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Tottenham

Kovacic, Morata

Courtois returned here thankfully and we put in a top performance to sweep away a solid Spurs team.

Manchester City 2 - 2 Chelsea

Laporte, Hazard

cf2635159ee1afa2b168417042d538ab.png

**** SAKES!!!! Before the match I would have taken a draw I guess but after going 2-0 up to then draw, it feels like a loss really.

Aston Villa 2 - 0 Chelsea

Speachless.... fielded a pretty much full strength side but they fully deserved the win and played really well. City moved 3 points ahead after this loss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup Semi Final

Chelsea 5 - 0 West Brom

Bentancur(2), Solanke, Ward-Prowse, Chalobah

a7d67d438f6d6925b0ecfc257bc844a7.png

Smashed them. City in the Final again though :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Quarter Finals

First Leg

Chelsea 4 - 1 Juventus

Morata, Hazard(2), Traore

d8f515e65816375e8252998fa74ec68e.png

Smashed them!!!! They won Serie A on the 2nd of April and hadn't lost a game all season before this! Unreal win especially with Beeney in goal. Traore's goal pretty much finished them off in this tie.

Second Leg

Juventus 1 - 1 Chelsea

Hazard

After Vela netted after 6 minutes I was a tad worried, they were on top until Eden Hazard went on a mazy run and slammed it home. After that Juventus seemed to kind of give up hope even though there was 60 minutes left.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

On paper its not an awful month really, few tough results in the league. Such a high beating Norwich like we did, but to draw to City then lose to Villa kinda of tore us apart. The league is now City's to lose.

b962766d19f041cae530f194abb4a79b.png

All winnable games for us really but with two ties against Real Madrid to come before and after the Everton tie I must juggle my players.

City's remaining features

717adbb7ed0ddad478a0da732eb768d9.png

Newcastle away could be tough with is sandwiched between two games against Wolfsburg. They should beat Norwich at home but if they're gonna lose any of those games, it'll be against Vardy and co on the final day...

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard

17-hazard.jpg

At the back end of the season you need your big players to stand up and be counted. He's certainly done that lately, cracking month from the lad.

Table

c92b0820d7ebaeec4915b3179cbed443.png

We're gonna lose it by a point I reckon....​

May 2017.. Up To The Final Day

Premier-League-Trophy.jpg

Tight affair against Real Madrid
City lose to Newcastle.. can we take advantage?
One goal separates us and Southampton

League

Chelsea 1 - 1 Everton

Pasalic

7ec9e6502d709fb1826996785b8e7f21.png

After we were still in the Champions League tie I rested a number of players here. Was a tight affair but I'm disappointed we didn't win especially after City lost to Newcastle.

Southampton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Solanke

7e1d9e20a6a6b007d97924ac0fbdb6ed.png

Thibaut Courtois!!!!!!!!!! My man. We shouldn't have won this game but we did thanks to a goal from Dom Solanke and Courtois' heroics.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Semi Final

First Leg

Real Madrid 3 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard(2)

b268884cc7cc51325aa9ab23c4d4d017.png

At 3-1 I felt we were out of the tie. But in the 92nd minute Ramos gave away a penalty and Eden Hazard stepped up to put us just 1 goal away from the Final.. if we could do it at the Olympic Stadium.

Second Leg

Chelsea 1 - 0 Real Madrid

Hazard

9a5b5140b052460592e8ec16c1e9c820.png

EDEN HAZARD!! My boy Eden done it again. Another penalty given away by Ramos, Hazard slotted it away again and we held on by the skin on our teeth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

League Table As It Is

cc7b893672766b278b619b87d96f59c4.png

So heading into the final day, the top 4 is settled. But still 2 places to be taken in the relegation battle and the title race needs to be settled. City head away to Leicester and a draw would probably be enough due to the slight advantage in the goal difference. But lose and Chelsea win against Brighton and the title will remain Chelsea's...

Final Day

20140512_manchester-city-win-premier-league-raise-trophy_91.jpg

Chelsea v Brighton Line Up's

707f9f683eb809ce9a28ac4c77cd408a.png

The two top goalscorers in the league go head to head here. Jay Dasilva starts at left back with Chalobah patrolling in front of a strong back for. Hazard and Kenedy start out wide.

Leicester v Manchester City Line Ups

e3cd4d1a55333f4c323a376e866590d7.png

Vardy missed through injury. Very attacking line up for City with Aguero and Costa both starting, Felipe Anderson and De Bruyne out wide.

Chelsea v Leicester Score

d51d506a7d4947b53183151674c84023.png

We done our job!! Even managed a four goal swing meaning we would win the title if City draw by 1 goal scored!!! Literally couldn't be a closer title win if City draw.....

Leicester v Manchester City Score

b7a804dbe460968a678cd864f3d73bb2.png

Devestating.... absolute heartbreak. Had to be Costa scoring in the 92nd minute to ****** the title from us... really don't know what to say we couldn't really have done much more.

Final League Table

db2c75ccb07cbf5b1088910fd7b524ca.png

Stoke and Southampton ended up relegated. Too many draws cost us but we only lost 3 times all season in the league.

FA Cup and Champions League Final post to come...

Cup Finals and End Of Season

FC+Bayern+Muenchen+v+Chelsea+FC+UEFA+Champions+kxF0ZO3pJ-4l.jpg

Champions League Final against Bayern brings back memories
FA Cup Final goes to penalties
Morata cleans up at End of Season Awards

FA Cup Final

Line Ups

b7a7b4761906585b5e673f525f096f0c.png

They dropped Costa, played Sterling and Gylfi. Witsel and Nasri in the pivot.

700cab40bebc66d298303821acf9916f.png

Went to penalties and we lost. Even worse news James Ward-Prowse will miss the Champions League Final.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Final

Line Ups

ab6b837779baef66cd1f80cb6ebaf558.png

I made a few changes to the FA Cup Final. Kenedy hasn't been having the best of times for the last few games so I gave Traore a run. Kovacic and Tielemans came in for Dele Alli and JWP. Pasalic started ahead of Chalobah. Dasilva started at left back but there's a reason he's not showing on the line up....

e25f4bcd54b8fec5efa555ce94026196.png

GET IN!!!!!! Really tight affair but we deserved to win even with Jay Dasilva getting sent off after Muller had run him a bit ragged. Eden Hazard scored in extra time to send me wild and win us our second ever Champions League title :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squad

306e42a662f3af4854b7bc147c92c4a3.png

67f006cd56fff717168ce56717ed688d.png

Everyone has done really well this season when you take into account how many players I'd sold, my players ages and the fact we won the Capital One Cup and Champions League this year. Azpi lead the assists chart. Morata knocked in a stunning 32 goals in his first season in England, Hazard scored 26 and Kenedy got 19 which is great to see. Laporte and Zouma were stunning at centre back. Solanke started 22 games and got 15 goals which is no mean feat. Bamford and Brown had cracking seasons in the Championship, Brown actually got top scorer but I can't see how they'll replace Solanke or Morata sadly.

End of Season Awards

972ec7f9179d5869291ca2b9b391541a.png

Morata had a stunning year and deserves it all. Glad Solanke's strike against Liverpool won goal of the season. Can't argue much with the TOTY barring maybe Dasilva in at left back and Azpi over to the right back slot.

Great season mate!! Really unlucky in the League and FA cup but that Champions League win should make up for it!!

Great season mate!! Really unlucky in the League and FA cup but that Champions League win should make up for it!!
Thanks man, considering how many we sold last summer its a good season. Just so disappointing getting so far and close to fall at the end like we did. Especially in the league like that in the 92nd minute!! But you're right the Holy Grail of the Champions League certainly made up for it!!

Sucks to lose 2 trophies especially a league but at least you won the big won

unlucky with the league and cup but a great win in the CL

On a side note, as a Brighton fan i am delighted they finished 14th :p, What does the squad look like?

CL man!!! Grats, build on it and go for the treble ������
All I want next season is that league title back!!! The cups can go either way really, in the CL we were lucky enough to kill most teams off after the first leg. Except maybe Real but still to get 2 away goals was key. The final could have gone either way but glad it swung our way :)

unlucky with the league and cup but a great win in the CL

On a side note, as a Brighton fan i am delighted they finished 14th :p, What does the squad look like?
Thanks man yeah that CL win certainly felt sweet :).

Brighton's squad has barely changed all I'd say is Tomer Hemed is a beast, they do have Dries Mertens too

Sucks to lose 2 trophies especially a league but at least you won the big won
Yeah the league's what hurt the most, cup finals can go either way especially with us and City!! But to graft for 38 games and lose it like that is truly gutting.

Caught up on this before, one of the better stories I've read this year for sure! Keep it up man :)

Caught up on this before, one of the better stories I've read this year for sure! Keep it up man :)
Thanks man meets a lot coming from you! Your story last year was one of my favourites. Still working my way through this year's!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

August 2017

Chelsea_FC_Stadium_1.jpg

Move back to The Bridge after 15 months at the Olympic Stadium
Quiet transfer window by our standards..
Solid start to our league campaign

Transfers

Outs

80187a1c215d684be30f7564010d86e1.png

Only big sale was Baba Rahman going to Monaco. With Jay Dasilva coming along nicely and Monaco offering pretty stupid money I couldn't turn it down. Kalas left, he was a decent player last year but with my big summer signing he wasn't gonna get as much game time. Christensen left after my other summer signing. Pasalic had also done well last season but I was pretty flooded in midfield and he got the chop. Bamford left, he opted to play for Ireland and I have a number of good young strikers. I chucked on a whopping sell on fee onto Lewis Baker as he is a decent player who will probably go on to good things at a mid range BPL side.

Out On Loan

ab5e36f4e8511ed661dfea4f0acd730e.png

Bentancur is a cracking player but I want Traore and Kenedy for the right wing this season and a loan move to Fiorentina will be great for him. Nathan is coming on really well and won Championship Young Player of the Season at Middleborough last season. I just have no space for him at the minute. Izzy Brown joins relegated Southampton and already has 3 goals in 4 games for them... Maddox needed a season filled with games no he's 18 and dropping down to League 1 will hopefully toughen him up.

Ins

0b4aebb1ebc2740fad82397ef77e5572.png

Just 2 signings this summer and both done nice and early. I'd had my eye on Tin Jedvaj for 2 seasons now and when I saw he was transfer listed I pounced. I wanted another top English talent in at the back with 2 French centre backs and a Croatian. In comes Reece Oxford who even after West Ham accepted our offer I had to persuade to join us!!! I talked him round and he joined :)

868164d8d4eb0305babbf5e091fbc11c.png

0dad57e280a2ec80f95000d142ee3749.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

League

Norwich 0 - 1 Chelsea

Traore

Tight season opener. I gave Bertrand Traore the nod after Kenedy was unsettled following a big from Bayern of £30m. Swiftly rejected and I gave the lad a new contract. Bertrand done well though.

Chelsea 4 - 1 Cardiff

Morata(2), Gunnarsson OG, Jedvaj

981c1422037bf619d70a1a62523f6e1f.png

Great win here, I know its only Cardiff but newly promoted teams are dangerous but we done really well and Hazard was simply incredible.

Watford 1 - 3 Chelsea

Morata, Hazard, Ward-Prowse

Another tidy win here. Morata has started the season well and Hazard has been unplayable, literally destroying teams!! Nice to see JWP net too.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Derby

Hazard(2)

What more can I say about Hazard.... literally a God amoungst men since the season kicked off.

-----------------------------------------------------

Community Shield

651fd59527af3f3d98113a37d85b6d25.png

Okay so we probably didn't deserve this win but it was sweet revenge for the FA Cup final and stealing the league last season in the 92nd minute.

---------------------------------------------------------

European Super Cup

Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Chelsea

Dele Alli, Zouma

4721fd8cb401d19dffdf4a53450fa0e0.png

Dominated them a fair bit here. Due to Dasilva's suspension for his red card in the Champions League final Jedvaj started at right back with Azpi moving to left back. Solid win, Naldo cracked in a mental freekick late on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Couldn't ask for much more this month. Two cup wins already this season and a perfect start to the season in the league. We need to be consistent this season, City spent a whopping £91m in the summer trying to retain their title. I was given a £193m war chest but sold more than I bought. All about youth development. Gonna be mostly the same team as last year except with Oxford and Jedvaj.

Bad news is Traore hasn't been playing enough for us and is in the final year of his contract, I try to renew is but he gets refused a work permit as he hasn't been playing for Burkina Faso some home!!! He still has 28 caps for them at the age of 21 and 7 goals. Stupid work permit rules. So hopefully with some more game time he gets his work permit soon so we can tie him down to a long term contract.

Here's our Champions League group anyway...

dfe96ba67988f9fb7d808298c2866a43.png

Somehow Barca were seeded second.... at least the other two teams should be simple enough.

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard

football-club-soccer-premier-league-english-soccer-league-chelsea-chelsea-fc_3120898.jpg

If this early season form continues it doesn't matter who we play around him, he's tearing it up at the minute.

Table

6b499cd450109d5b2ae527bb7c88e22d.png

Newcastle lead the way even after selling Ayoze Perez to United in the summer. They snatched some Italian lad called Belotti who's scored 5 goals already. All the other big teams strengthened in the summer nicely too so its gonna be a cracking season.

Chelsea Announce New Stadium Plans

1383563-29667637-2560-1440.jpg

Chelsea Football Club have today announced plans for a new 75,000 seater stadium. Its thought to take around 2 years to build, and should be finished in time for the 2019/20 season.

Chelsea have tried for many years to expand Stamford Bridge but due to complications with the council and health and safety legislation its simply impossible to expand the stadium beyond its 57,000 seater capacity.

It was a long and complicated procedure due to Stamford Bridge not actually being owned by Roman Abramovich but infact a third party known as the Chelsea Pitch Owners(CPO). The CPO purchased Stamford Bridge and everything else around the stadium including naming rights officially back in 1997 due to the financial difficulties the club was going through.

John Terry is the President of the CPO, and its thought he talked around the many members of the CPO into selling up The Bridge in order for the club to move forward and build a mega stadium like other top European Clubs.

c5c1f2fb2aa822384b258b786eeb1cc9.png