1428932312872_lc_galleryImage_Chelsea_FC_via_Press_Asso.JPG

Tight game in the Charity Shield
Solanke and Kenedy get off to good starts
Simple enough Champions League group

League

Chelsea 1 - 1 Stoke

Solanke

de737c2fa894c8b3a8e4dc6c18da780a.png

How frustrating!! To concede in the 90th minute to a team with 10 men is ridiculous. Good sign though with Solanke netting 9 minutes into the BPl season.

Hull 0 - 1 Chelsea

Kenedy

Tougher than expected, it took until the 88th minute for Kenedy to score an absolute screamer which won BPL Goal of the Month.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Derby

Kenedy, Solanke

7905a1298f2850ae079fbcf195316593.png

Those boys again!!! Kenedy and Solanke netting as we beat another newly promoted team. We really need to work on keeping possession better though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Charity Shield

Manchester United 3 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard, Tielemans

89a911115739e9e7a82f3777733c61f0.png

It was a tight affair which could have swung either way. But Uniteds new strike force proved too hot to handle with both netting. I was in for Paco Alcacer but decided on Morata instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

I fully expect this season to be very different to the last one. I'll be surprised if we win the league this year with all the star players we've sold. But thats what this save is about, developing youth. Our hopes are pinned on Hazard and Morata really, but I expect a lot of our new signings to take time to settle. Laporte has struggled a fair bit but I'm sure he'll come good. Solanke and Nathaniel Chalobah have done really well coming back from their loan spells.

Here's our Champions League group:

4282f0933afba96ef6bc565ab42d02af.png

May look simple enough but PSV actually made the Quarters last year and Benfica are no push overs.

Player of the Month

Kenedy

Chelsea-vs-Crystal-Palace.jpg

Two wonder goals this month, feel like this year could be his breakthrough year.

Table

524193db7123c0fd191d62c58ca30a91.png

Liverpool sacked Klopp and gave Joachim Low the job and they look a real force this year.​

Great update you must have been really busy in the transfer window
Like mad mate, but the team needed gutting with players hitting a certain age and others coming back from loan deals. Dont miss the August update above :)

September 2016

tore_andre_flo_chelsea_legend.jpg

Stunning league form
Morata gets his first goals for the club..
We score 10 goals in 2 Champions League games

League

Manchester United 0 - 1 Chelsea

Hazard

Very close game against United, but I was glad to beat them away from home. Eden Hazard proving the difference after some good work by Morata and Tielemans.

West Brom 0 - 3 Chelsea

Morata(2), Willian

Straight forward win here and Morata finally gets his first league goals for us.

Chelsea 3 - 0 Arsenal

Laporte, Morata, Hazard

fd80693e199c266e440dce10392cd033.png

What a win over Arsenal!! They were sitting top before this match too. Good to see two of our summer signings scoring as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Third Round

Sunderland 0 - 3 Chelsea

Willian(3)

A hattrick from Willian won this tie easily for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 5 - 0 AA Gent

Morata(3), Hazard, Pogba OG

Alvaro Morata knocked in his first Chelsea hattrick here and I'm sure it'll be the first of many from the Spaniard.

Benfica 4 - 5 Chelsea

Tielemans, Morata(2), Willian, Hazard

62e5e816826d0ca4a29e527849b9764c.png

Just a stunning game of football. Everytime we scored they got one back. Luckily though Hazard netted late on and we got a big 3 points!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a brilliant month in which the only game we even conceded was against Benfica. Big wins in the league over United and Arsenal shows me that maybe we can challenge for the title with this young side. Morata seems to of settled quick enough crashing in a whopping 9 goals this month!! Laporte's form shot up after a poor first few games last month for us.

In other news I feel very light on the wings at the minute, Traore and Kenedy are both injured. So any recommendations of a good young winger are welcome. I was thinking maybe Demrai Gray.

Player of the Month

Alvaro Morata

2013Dec29092523_451585995.jpg

The young Spaniard was on fire this month. Can't wait to see him firing on all cylinders.

Tables

8355b1622d100f4bb3fae6e51b698d8d.png

Joint top with Leicester. Liverpool hot on our tails though. United are well off the pace this year, dunno why they bought well in the summer. Watford looking doomed already.

445a9d52145583ec86f22bf917b56d3d.png

A win over PSV in our next game would all but secure qualification really. Morata is top scorer in the competition after just two games!!​

October 2016

Chelsea+FC+v+SSC+Napoli+UEFA+Champions+League+E5JW6X-mQDml.jpg

Solanke writes himself into folk law with performance against Liverpool
Anthony Blair nets first Chelsea goal
Kovacic scores wonder goal against West Ham

League

Chelsea 3 - 1 Liverpool

Solanke(3)

b644328df22100c943835122dcc8c915.png

Dominic Solanke everybody!!! What a guy. Chelsea legend after tearing Liverpool apart like that.

Watford 0 - 0 Chelsea

A real bore draw...

Chelsea 1 - 1 West Ham

Kovacic

1563b8eae272a363391f0f8fce2d276d.png

They fluked this hugely. Kovacic scored a wonder goal dribbling past about 5 of their players. But its why you always need the safety of a 2 goal cushion after Zaha scored a wonder goal to steal a point for West Ham.

Swansea 2 - 4 Chelsea

Hazard, Solanke(2), Kenedy

Another 2 goals for Dominic Solanke. Hazard had a stunning game and Kenedy knocked him a lovely finish after stunning work from Eden and Dom down the left side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 1 - 0 PSV

Morata

A tight affair before Morata's goal in the 77th minute separated the game and gave us 3 wins from 3 in the Champions League.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Fourth Round

Blackburn 0 - 1 Chelsea

Blair

Remember Anthony Blair? My regen from the youth intake back in March. Well in his first start he bagged a tidy little finish here after coming on as a sub just one time before. Morata was out injured and Solanke needed a break, the boy done well.

c1c24f22afacadb7375f9009406e7899.png

------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Stunning month as we go undefeated again, no loss since the Charity Shield. Our young boys are doing very well, Solanke has done superbly well and is top scorer in the league now. Morata picked up a few knocks but Solanke's done well enough! Kenedy has also been impressive along with Chalobah and Hazard.

In other news our youth facilities have been improved and I'm looking for another affiliate club too to try and get better players in our intakes.

Player of the Month

Dominic Solanke

724.jpg

5 league goals this month in just 3 appearances. Boys doing good!!

Table

a938c850f4834ed89ed6e56da6c3be6e.png

Leicester are smashing it!! Watfords form has picked up a lot but sad to see Southampton struggling so much.

80a209e7fccbbcb6a022a34bc2bb30d9.png

Qualifications is nearly all but secure. Benfica are having a shocker!​

Are you able to post a screenshot of Solanke Sam? Be interested to see how he is developing.

He broke into my squad on the last game and scored some important goals for me Solanke, just a shame he can't get a chance in real life :(

Are you able to post a screenshot of Solanke Sam? Be interested to see how he is developing.
Sure thing man

4d15c9c74fb13b7b76163b3b6f2d180a.png

As you can see he's hardly a world beater but has good stats in the right places.

November 2016

tomas-kalas.img.png

Secure Champions League qualification
Strong league form continues
Kenedy continutes to shine

League

Newcastle 0 - 2 Chelsea

Kalas, Hinteregger OG

Tomas Kalas nets his first goal for the club. Hinteregger turned the ball into his own net after good work out wide from Hazard.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Norwich

Morata(2)

Another game another two nil win. This time Morata netting a tidy brace for us.

Leicester 1 - 2 Chelsea

Kenedy, Zouma

a3372c91d7541fb73f78302c95d761ba.png

Slightly tighter than I would have liked but Leicester are doing very well this season. Once again we didn't have much of the ball but I believe its what you do with it that matters.

--------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

PSV 2 - 2 Chelsea

Traore, Dasilva

Rested a number of players here. Good to see Bertrand Traore net and academy graduate Jay Dasilva too.

AA Gent 0 - 2 Chelsea

Ward-Prowse, Kenedy

JWP netted a sweet free-kick here. Kenedy also scored again to put some gloss on the result.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Benfica

Kenedy

Rested some of our key players here as we've already qualified. Kenedy scoring yet again.

Monthly Review

Another month and another undefeated one. Simple enough games to be fair but still you've gotta win them. Like to see Morata scoring more consistently but still he's doing all right considering he's a new signing. Kenedy has been fantastic and is coming on leaps and bounds. Great to see Kalas and Dasilva net this month too, goals seem to be coming from all over pitch.

Player of the Month

Kenedy

11910412_1069358386429509_960242984_n.jpg

The young Brazilian has been superb all season and continues to shine.

Tables

cf96463951d9e13dcc49aa8670c5a7f5.png

The bottom 5 is incredibly tight. Looks like it'll be a straight shootout between us and City this year.

c6eced2bd1feda32fa2527c019474313.png

Won with ease. Benfica join us in the next round.​

December 2016

FC-Bayern-Muenchen-v-Chelsea-FC--UEFA-Champions-League-Final.png

Morata's hot streak continues
Unbeaten run ended by arch rivals
Penalties separate us and QPR in cup

League

Chelsea 1 - 0 Manchester City

Morata

Tight match but a big win here. Morata netted early on and we held it thanks to heroics from Thibaut.

Chelsea 3 - 0 Aston Villa

Kenedy(2), Morata

My two best players of the season netting here. Kenedy is seriously impressing and I'm ****** he hasn't been nominated for Golden Boy.

Tottenham 4 - 2 Chelsea

Morata, Hazard

05827c95c61ead5c4c6c38e60f0d7423.png

Blaaaahhhh hate losing to Spurs :( close match but we seemed to lose our cool a tad.

Everton 1 - 1 Chelsea

Morata

Another game and another Morata goal!! Sadly Deulofeu equalised late on.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Southampton

Willian, Kenedy, Morata

Kenedy and Morata were joined on the scoresheet by Willian this time as we took apart a struggling Southampton side.

Brighton 0 - 3 Chelsea

Hazard, Morata, Kenedy

Morata and Kenedy were on something this month I tell you!! Brighton have been impressive this season too and sat in fifth when we played them.

Stoke 0 - 2 Chelsea

Morata(2)

STOP IT ALVARO!! 19 goals from 17 starts and 4 sub apps now what a baller.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Quarter Final

Chelsea 1 - 1 QPR
Chelsea win on pens

Maddox

c41e29a73d964799c636d4bf4156c83c.png

Heated battle here and tight. QPR could have easily won it but it was my young guns who held their nerves.

-------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So even though we lost to Spurs it was still a good month for us. Beating title rivals Manchester City was a big result and keeps us in the hunt. Morata and Kenedy have been absolutely immense with Morata scoring in every single game he played in!! Kenedy has come on leaps and bounds and has now nailed down that right wing position. Willian looks like he's gonna be off to PSG in January so he'll need replacing for sure.

Player of the Month

Alvaro Morata

Alvaro-Morata-Juventus.png

The summer signing has settled very nicely now and looks world class. Diego who!?!

Table

f5b5e4238056a9e6b8d6bf82dab488d9.png

Very tight at the bottom still!! Further up its a straight shoot out between ourselves and City for the title. Arsenal sacked Emery and appointed Martinez and seem to be doing a bit better.

Great update and Kennedy seems to bring be doing well under yout management

Morata looks top draw, it will be some achievement to bring the title to the Bridge whilst blooding the kids through - love it!

Morata looks top draw, it will be some achievement to bring the title to the Bridge whilst blooding the kids through - love it!
Yeah he's unreal looks a steal at £50m unlike some other Spanish striker we signed for the same fee!!
eda11c0b36a0829b92734fc7b6a20da0.png

Great update and Kennedy seems to bring be doing well under yout management
He's nailed down that right wing spot now and is coming on so well!!

January 2017

article-2402069-046FA1A10000044D-927_634x423.jpg

Quiet window with just one departure
The Morata goal streak continues as he destroys United
Blair and Solanke pick apart Liverpool in League Cup

League

Derby 0 - 1 Chelsea

Zouma

Tighter than expected with a goal from Kurt Zouma in the second minute seperating us.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Hull

Hazard

Disappointing... alas results like this will happen. Easily the better side but Solanke must have left his scoring boots at home.

Chelsea 4 - 0 Manchester United

Kenedy, Morata(3)

d5d728fc48a4bc7e01cadf03b34a642d.png

BOOM!! Not only did we get the 3 points we absolutely destroyed United here. Ancelotti got sacked after this too! Morata The Machine on top form here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Semi Final 1st Leg

Chelsea 3 - 1 Liverpool

Solanke, Kenedy, Blair

Anthony Blair netting again here!!! My boy! Even sweeter it was against the scousers. Fantastic result from my young lads.

Liverpool 1 - 4 Chelsea

Dele Alli, Blair, T. Chalobah, Solanke

2370d02606d60fbdbbcfa5e948020094.png

The tie was dead after 18 minutes when we went two nil up. Blair netting once again and great to see another youth academy product Trevoh Chalobah netting. Yes he is the younger brother on Nathaniel those who were wondering :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Third Round

Luton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Bentancur

Okay so his name might not be familiar to you. But this lad I signed last January window and loaned him back to Boca!! Apologies screenshot will be in the monthly review :)

Fourth Round

Rotherham 1 - 5 Chelsea

Solanke(2), Bentancur, Kalas, Zouma

e4092d7a66f2b5bc19fc2fbfe33b1bb4.png

Panicked a bit when we went 1-0 down!! But in came my boy Solanke to calm things down. Rodrigo Bentancur netted again in teh FA Cup. Kalas and Zouma put some gloss on the scoreline for us.

Monthly Review

So a pretty good month, no losses again. Stunning performances against Liverpool and United but it was against the smaller teams once more where we struggled. Luton was almost a disaster!! Expected at least 5 but Solanke and Blair struggled a tad.

Rodrigo Bentacur... my forgotten man!! Signed last winter for £5m then loaned straight back to Boca, I intend to convert him to a right winger and replace the departing Willian who went to PSG for £28m.

a353b0d98ed41df292f1286b75b725ea.png

Made a blinding start and looks like he could develop nicely.

Player of the Month

Dele Alli

Dele-Alli-620535.jpg

Kind of an unsung hero. He's been superb since we signed him and plays that roaming playmaker role so well!!

Table

d3dcbc47fae50f7abba4b82e1d0fb7e1.png

Joint top but we do have a game in hand to be fair. Its gonna be a lot closer this year I feel, Raheem Sterling is ridiculous!​