Like the concept of this story mate. I've said a lot this season Chelsea should perhaps look to the youth to get them out if the situation their in. Maybe Jose should start looking at this story!! Haha.

Keep up the good work mate, really enjoying it(despite being a spurs fan!!) :p

Like the concept of this story mate. I've said a lot this season Chelsea should perhaps look to the youth to get them out if the situation their in. Maybe Jose should start looking at this story!! Haha.

Keep up the good work mate, really enjoying it(despite being a spurs fan!!) :p
I'd much rather we lost 3-0 and played players who give a **** than the likes of Fabregas, Pedro ect. honestly whats RLC gotta do to get a game? Borrow Ivanovic's nude pics of jose that useless ***** must have to keep getting picked.

Thanks for the support on the story though :)

April 2018

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Title wrapped up but not without a small hiccup
More drama still in the Champions League
Kenedy's stunning form continues

League

Leicester 2 - 0 Chelsea

Honestly got run ragged by Jamie Vardy here. He's had a cracking few years for the Foxes and Jay Dasilva just couldn't handle him out wide.

Liverpool 1 - 2 Chelsea

Kenedy, Odegaard

4f8500596ab1c52fe25615bd8133d222.png

Title was wrapped up here. Started Kenedy up front with Pickwell and Izzy Brown struggling a tad for form and he didn't let me down. Odegaard has been a great signing on loan and I'll definitely try and sign him this summer.

Chelsea 4 - 0 Spurs

Kenedy(2), Ward-Prowse, Brown

a4fa8a9ba44fe628d3bfaf9ec047f81a.png

Smashed them here, Kenedy was on fire once more out wide on the right hand side smashing in two stunning goals. The boys been incredible this season.

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Chelsea

Pickwell

Rested my whole first team here due to important games 3 days before and 4 days after this fixture, Pickwell netted after coming off the bench but Diouf's brace condemned us to defeat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Quarter Final 2nd Leg

Chelsea 4 - 1 Bayern

Matip OG, Kenedy, Dasilva, Pickwell

e6cd614ca3d46a886af0841100613519.png

Boom!!!! Talk about taking your chances here though. We did they didn't. My front 3 were in irresistible form. Juve in the next round...

Semi Final 1st Leg

Chelsea 2 - 2 Juventus

Kenedy, Pickwell

a36c822892be31d4163fb00574db5f33.png

**** sakes :/ to take a two goal lead and throw it away and in the process conceding 2 away goals is gutting. Gonna take a big performance in Turin to get us into that final.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Good month. Was very nice to secure the title. No ones got near to us this year, think its jointly down to our stunning form and everyone else being quite poor too. City have properly bottled it in their last few matches. I was so impressed to see us dismantle Bayern like that in the Champions League, but to collapse against Juve like that was annoying. They have won Serie A every year since 2012 now mind... Depay looks incredible too.

Pickwell and Kenedy have been amazing this month. 8 goals between them. Pickwell has pretty much laid claim to that strikers role. Izzy Brown has done alright, been deployed out wide on the left a fair bit though with Hazard picking up a few small knocks.

Player of the Month

David Pickwell

59c387cd36817083abcdaf0da8cb7016.png

Kenedy may have had the better month. But the maturity he's shown netting against Juve and Bayern in big big European ties has hugely impressed me this month from a 17 year old.

Table

bca3fbbe9a597f019e510152bf7cf6f0.png

Reading and QPR are down already. Watford look set to join them barring a miracle. 18 points clear is a joke and the others need to up their game. I'm amazed at how much United have struggled with a strike force of Morata, Lukaku, Alcacer.​

Well done on the title mate! Some achievement considering what you're doing with the club! Nice :D

Well done on the title mate! Some achievement considering what you're doing with the club! Nice :D
Thanks man, drama's not over yet just had a thrilling second leg against Juventus in the Champions League!!!

May 2018

JuventusvsChelseaLigaChampions61.jpg

90th minute heartbreak for someone in Champions League tie
League season wrapped up nicely
Devestating news for Thibaut Courtois

Champions League

Juventus 1 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard, Pickwell

5cd3c096034742c77d978a055559fc69.png

WRITTEN IN THE STARS!!!! What a stunning win this was. I said it was gonna take something special in Turin and magic from Eden Hazard, Courtois and Pickwell secures us a spot in the final. I proper fist pumped when Pickwell stole in front of Bonucci to tap home Hazard's cross. Courtois had the game of his life too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

League

Reading 2 - 2 Chelsea

Jukes, Odegaard

Played the second string here and they didn't impress too much. Reece Oxford had a shocker again. Jukes and Odegaard netted though. Martin Odegaard has done really well during this loan spell when he's been called upon.

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Ham

Musonda, Kenedy

e7176c9c64d94f77881431ab2d75999a.png

Ignore the scoreline thats not important. Courtois.... INJURED. Out for 9 weeks meaning he misses the Champions League final :( step up to the plate Mitchell Beeney!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Devastating month in terms of the injury to Courtois. Especially after his heroics in Turin and Pickwell's 92nd minute winner. Its seems every season ends in some kind of horrible drama for me!!

685717f9a1d70cef13a7286b412df423.png

I'll reward Beeney with a new contract if he saves us in the Final against Manchester City of all teams. He hasn't played a competitive game all season for us though...

Player of the Month

Thibaut Courtois

courtois-afp_2879570b.jpg

Hero in Turin with Hazard and Pickwell. We'll win the Champions League for him!!

Final Table

42261d0313518d4575040ba4e0087d4f.png

Easily done this year. Only 25 goals conceded shows just how good we were at the back this season and how important Courtois was keeping 23 clean sheets!! Also scored the most goals by a mile.​

Champions League Final & End Of Season Post

Chelsea_3183524b.jpg

Champions League Final

Formations

0f8277a91e25a86136ccb58dc5e27ac3.png

Big news being Courtois missed out through injury. Beeney makes his first appearance of the season in the Champions League final!! Pickwell starts up front after his heroics in Turin. Kovacic and Tielemans are given the nod over JWP and Dele Alli. Academy produced players in that line up are Jay Dasilva, Chalobah and technically Pickwell too.

Costa and De Bruyne line up against their old team in us. Sterling has been incredible this season for them and needs to be kept under wraps, thats Chalobah's job.

Chelsea 0 - 0 Manchester City

1c7e43cb24429b010701d6b6cb088401.png

Heartbreaking scenes. Beeney managed to keep a clean sheet. But it was Dasilva who saw his penalty be saved by Joe Hart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squad

a799f68bacc490c502716b4f51fabf71.png

c896b2e4f3e69733c0c892e402df31cd.png

Kenedy was our stand out player this season. Zouma and Dele Alli also had cracking seasons. Hazard was his usual self notching up a good number of assists and goals, still want a bit more from him though especailly now he's 27. Azpi and Dasilva had those full back positions on lock down very well both notching one goal and over 10 assists each. Pickwell had a cracking break through season 15 goals in 20 starts and assists to boot!!!

On the other end we need to see a lot more from Izzy Brown and Reece Oxford.

Awards

b07c60dfea6b1f5995350660f5b5be82.png

Zouma won fans player and young player of the season. Kenedy getting goal of the seasona and Odegaard won signing of the season.

New Stadium Plans

b378cdb3e946a2f901a86d48717de71b.png

They seem to of changed their mind, don't know why. Anyway the 2020/21 season will be our last at Stamford Bridge before we move to the Lampard Stadium. While to go before that day though!!​

What heartbreak in the final! :( Guess Beeney earned a new contract at least, or his shootout performance wasn't enough?

What heartbreak in the final! :( Guess Beeney earned a new contract at least, or his shootout performance wasn't enough?
I know devastating stuff yet again at the hands of City. Beeney got a new contract for 2 years, he wasn't to blame for the loss in the final he made some good saves over the 120 minutes of action.

Transfer window complete and update incoming :) a lot of regens signed :)

Summer Transfers 2018

52ea3caed92ab.jpg

Outs

a2737c4e0d9e332b0fc007aa628b3aa6.png

So the big departure was Kovacic. An offer of £60m was just too much to turn down and we were a tad bit flooded in the central midfield role with Bentancur coming back from his loan spell. Ake also left, as did Charly Musonda. Both with sell on clauses chucked on.

Notable loanees heading out are Barroso to Vitesse, Varao(who was a summer signing), Blair and Nathan.

Ins

68973097c315a5dcb4afcca0117ba652.png

All of them are regens. So gonna do individual screenshots below:

Matheus Augusto

7953fa1bd890362b42970703e7514cb8.png

New back up keeper. Even though Beeney was handed a new contract I needed a strong back up who could develop too. In comes Augusto who will play in the FA Cup and Capital One Cup too.

Renato Augusto

6c3be755fbf139eadba7bbea6a63a0b7.png

I like to think he's the younger brother of Matheus. The young left back will be back up to Jay Dasilva after Ake left.

Roman Arce

ee4a8790c1b7200453ea75f2d5654929.png

Probably my most exciting signing. Looks like he could be a real star in the future. Going to train him up as a left winger too.

Roman Castanheira

bf1a1ed7476d3507ea85beb0bdbc9ce0.png

Excited about this lad too. Young American who's release clause I triggered. Will spend the season on loan at AEK Athens.

Bernardo Varao

42468c491dd510a273d6bb97a31b063c.png

I've had my eye on this lad for a while now. When Everton made a move for him I had to poach him. A season at Middlesbrough should do him good.

Alfinete

6214ebd91beef2129441a020bec4452e.png

This lad looks like a cracking little signing. Joining for £5.25m his value is already £8m!!

Wesley

882c10708ffe16e405a08dce3746ce0e.png

Looks like he could develop nicely, and signed for a small fee too.

August 2018

1649978-34997495-2560-1440.jpg

Charity Shield against City once again a tight affair
Kenedy, Pickwell and Hazard get off to a cracking start
Ridiculously tough Champions League group

League

Chelsea 5 - 0 Newcastle

Kenedy(2), Pickwell(2), Kovacic

291f43f0f24bbab0cb3b3207a8d71a42.png

What an amazing performance in our first league game of the season. Kenedy and Pickwell netting braces and Kovacic scoring his last goal in a Chelsea shirt before departing.

Brighton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Hazard

A real tough match against a Brighton side that have no established themselves as a true Premier League side. A little bit of magic from Hazard won us the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charity Shield

Manchester City 1 - 1 Chelsea

Kenedy

cc7b734a0000c2a7cb2e8d73c7829529.png

Wish City would just **** off. Losing to them on penalties in a cup final AGAIN!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Ignoring the stupid Charity Shield result it was a stunning performance in the league especially against Newcastle where every player got a rating over 8.00 except Courtois. Kenedy has once again got off to a cracking start and will be an important player for us this season, he's really come on so well and is up there with Eden Hazard as our best player.

Here's our Champions League group:

052a5122a7696dfe73bb51c0c45578b5.png

Literally couldn't have got a tougher group.

Player of the Month

Kenedy

1443622853194.jpg

Three goals in three games from the Brazilian. Got dropped from the World Cup squad amazingly and a summer off has done him well.

Table

2c35c37b941c582d87b85ab074935d95.png

Arsenal have got off to an amazing start so far this season. Early days though.

September 2018

eden-hazard-signs-new-chelsea-fc-contract-amidst-real-madrid-transfer-rumors.jpg

Pickwell's stunning start continues
Two thrilling matches against Swansea and Sheffield Wednesday
90th minute winner in Capital One Cup tie against City

League

Chelsea 3 - 0 Southampton

Pickwell, Tielemans, Kenedy

Solid enough win here. Pickwell netting again here along with Tielemans and Kenedy.

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 4 Chelsea

Pickwell(3), Hazard

2fad81f209e9cede3e65c370f906fca0.png

WHAT A MATCH!! Rested my big names and Pickwell came off the bench and netted a stunning hattrick.

Chelsea 4 - 3 Swansea

Kenedy(2), Solanke, Brown

15bc110c47fea70b3e3e6331e3442ac4.png

Another thrilling tie. We were 3-0 before Swansea launched a come back, but Izzy Brown netted a stunning goal to give us the three points.

Hull 0 - 1 Chelsea

Pickwell

Tight affair and not our best performance but Pickwell's tidy finish was the difference here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Third Round

Chelsea 1 - 0 Manchester City

Solanke

Finally a small bit of revenge. 92nd minute winner from Dom Solanke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 3 - 0 Shakhtar

Kenedy(2), Solanke

Great win this to kick start our campaign. Kenedy netting twice and Dom Solanke scoring off the bench yet again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A perfect month with tons of goals from many different players. Pickwell had a stunning month, Dom Solanke scored when called upon. Kenedy and Hazard chipping in too. The ties against Swansea and Sheffield Wednesday could have easily got away from us but we showed great maturity to pull ourselves through them.

In other news Hazard has picked up a slight knock and will miss our important tie against Atletico next month sadly. Big league games against City and Arsenal follow that tie too.

Player of the Month

David Pickwell

81b8c655ce3d2f0e2ffbe8551c76426f.png

7 games, 7 goals and 2 assists so far this season from the 17 year old!!

Tables

8fb94a9a1663a06e743ce59825cf9671.png

Starting to pull away already. City have had a poor start.

42c47b9946d02ac3169e234466ec6e67.png

Milan actually beat Atletico. This groups gonna be interesting.​

This was great to read through, you have had some amazing youngsters come through and Pickwell looks incredible already. Could you post a screenshot of the tactics you are using now? I'm wondering how you have got kenedy to do so well because I have really struggled with him?

This was great to read through, you have had some amazing youngsters come through and Pickwell looks incredible already. Could you post a screenshot of the tactics you are using now? I'm wondering how you have got kenedy to do so well because I have really struggled with him?
Sure man
d2c5e8648213176f5689d2fdd131e9f3.png

d07f5f311f81239de3eea778e9fc2b22.png

Secondly apologies for the lack of updates been very busy the last few days but updates will be back on the regular tomorrow :)

10ce830ff52afd86607c3ace6f7a1507.png

Certainly looking good isnt he!!! Showing signs of a bit of a burnout lately so may rest him for a few matches

October 2018

2E1D75DC00000578-0-image-m-15_1446678730076.jpg

Champions League struggles on the road
Solid league form continues
Amazing comeback against City

League

Chelsea 2 - 0 Man City

Laporte, Pickwell

b03656831d284671d92b90d24e1f665f.png

Missing Hazard and Kenedy really didn't help us. We got off to a shocking start as they were all over us, some strong words at half-time changed things as we scrapped back two late goals to walk away with a lucky point.

Liverpool 0 - 1 Chelsea

Laporte

Another Premier League game and a solid win against a good team. Laporte with yet another goal, chipping in nicely this season after 0 goals in the league last year!!

Chelsea 1 - 0 West Brom

Laporte

What's got into the Frenchman this month!! Beast. Not our best performance this season against a West Brom deep in a relegation battle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Atletico 1 - 1 Chelsea

Brown

Fair result. We led through an Izzy Brown screamer. They pressed hard and a horrible and rare mistake from Courtois as he rollled the ball into his own net late on using his head meant we only pick up a point.

AC Milan 0 - 0 Chelsea

Real bore draw here. We had the better chances but never mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Fourth Round

Chelsea 2 - 0 Leeds

Alfinete, Laporte

fbd28225ad331d510c9b96871a84fc88.png

If you ever want proof that possession means basically nothing here it is. They had more of the ball but not even a single shot all game!! Total domination. Alfinete really impressing on the right.

Monthly Review

Decent month as we're still undefeated this season. Picking up solid enough wins in the league, Laporte has been immense. Pickwell's getting slightly burnt out so was rested a bit this month. Tielemans has been incredible too and is well worth a mention, boys coming on so well. Injuries to Hazard and Kenedy this month saw Brown, Alfinete and Arce get some game time and all done well.

In the Champions League I'd ideally would have liked a win against either Milan or Atletico so we can start pulling away but draws at their places aren't exactly bad results.

Player of the Month

Aymeric Laporte

aymeric-laporte-1433529749743.jpg

Rock solid at the back and four goals this month!!

Tables

90dff5c611a4e9c313ff0744d842204c.png

Gwan Derby!! Swansea and West Brom are massively struggling.

cc1ddf1f3a9264f1a78ac60a676a4624.png

Funny old game football isnt it! Fourth seeds Milan leading nicely. Anything could still happen in the group of death.​

November 2018

eden_hazard_2.jpg

Patchy form this month
Collapse against Arsenal frustrating
First defeat of the season

League

Arsenal 2 - 2 Chelsea

Pickwell, Tielemans

549df7c567857791ff3d7f84736451d1.png

Before the match I'd of taken a draw but to throw away a two goal lead is unacceptable.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Spurs

Dasilva, Brown

998194d825472e182e1f85982f1b0ccf.png

Great to see two youth graduates score against one of our biggest rivals!! Izzy Brown the hero today.

Norwich 2 - 1 Chelsea

Brown

..... I don't even wanna talk about it

Champions League

Chelsea 1 - 1 AC Milan

Alfinete

They nicked a draw with a goal in the 87th minute!! This result basically doomed us to finish 2nd in the table at best.

Shakhtar 1 - 3 Chelsea

Kenedy(2), Hazard

77b0281526f21b48da31e91120d6e45e.png

They stole a lead just before half time. I gave the lads a bollocking and it seemed to fire them up a bit more. Stunning goals from Kenedy won the tie with a Eden Hazard tap in after Kenedy squared it across the box to him.

Monthly Review

Disappointing results against AC Milan, Norwich and Arsenal this month. Hugely annoyed to lose our undefeated streak against Norwich, no disrespect to them but we've faced tougher games this season. My fault for resting a number of big names really.

In the Champions League we need Shakhtar to beat AC Milan and we need a win against Atletico to finish top to avoid a tough knockout round draw.

Player of the Month

Youri Tielemans

IMG_2421.jpg

Stunning month from the centre midfielder. Becoming a real key player for us now the 21 year old.

Tables

2660c22a366a0c377357d34f0e8fb9ac.png

Swansea sacked Mancini as they're still yet to pick up a win after 12 games this season. Bit tighter at the top now, just 2 points.