Why pasalic
My ultimate aim is to have a fully developed team from youth academy products/English players. I have Chalobah as my first choice CDM, Jay Dasilva can play there, Reece Oxford, Nathan Ake, Dele Alli, JWP. Pasalic was a good player but in the last year of his contract, Croatian. Maybe I shouldn't have sold him but its done :)

September 2017

1446891910011.jpg

Youngster Lee Jukes impresses
Morata destroys Barca in the Champions League
Tight tie against Leicester in the Capital One Cup

League

Chelsea 2 - 1 Everton

Kenedy, Jukes

Rested my big names with Barca just round the corner and we were 2 nil up after 7 minutes thanks to Kenedy and Lee Jukes. Regen signed last summer off West Brom.

Manchester City 0 - 0 Chelsea

Real bore draw, if anyone should have won it was them but Courtois was on form.

Arsenal 0 - 1 Chelsea

Morata

This one looked like it was heading for a draw before some magic from Hazard who unselfishly squared it to Morata to tap home. Could end up being an important win.

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Brom

Zouma, Jukes

Simple enough win here. Zouma headed home from a corner and Lee Jukes netted after coming off the bench, kids done well this month!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Third Round

Leicester 2 - 3 Chelsea

Musonda, Traore(2)

e485fe8905de5bbe815411e6b4da7d8a.png

Real tight affair. But pretty glad to secure the win with a lot of youngsters out there. Cameron Robinson making a debut at right back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 5 - 0 Barcelona

Morata(4), Traore

dcc1c48d4aa10593b57c9d897ae088d8.png

BOOM!! Absolutely smashed them, Morata was a machine and Tin Jedvaj bagged 2 assists from right back!! Troare came off the bench to net as well.

Dnipro 0 - 3 Chelsea

Hazard(3)

7f262baa63713c3a826b2c91930eacbd.png

Playing away in Europe can be a tricky affair so a comfy win here was great to see. Hazard was on fire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Amazing month really, two stunning wins in the Champions League and great league form I really couldn't ask for more. My back up players have done very well, Traore and Jukes have massively impressed. Hazard has continued his stunning start to the season and Morata's display against Barcelona was simply stunning.

Lee Jukes is someone who featured just twice last season but now he's 18 and developed nicely in the Under 21's last year. So him and Musonda will battle it out when Hazard needs resting.

3ede7be1e0fffb82281274dd82b51868.png

Player of the Month

Youri Tielemans

tielemans-stats-1984336.png

The young Belgian has been a bit hot and cold in the last 2 seasons but has done really well so far this season with James Ward-Prowse in the middle of the park.

Tables

b70003221588b497c96a19c2771ceb41.png

Leading the way nicely and with 15 goals and just 3 conceded. Played Arsenal away and City too already. United seem to be back this season but Arsenal are once again struggling a tad. Lukaku has 10 goals for United already and Vardy has 8!!​

October 2017

Chelsea-Team-chelsea-fc-2505461-1280-1024.jpg

Crash out of the Capital One Cup
Morata's still struggling
Kenedy wins BPL Player of the Month, comes first and third in Goal of the Month

League

Newcastle 2 - 2 Chelsea

Kenedy, Dele Alli

a85af790273648471f895654b2e003d6.png

To twice take the lead and give it away is frustrating. Newcastle are playing well this year though so I'll take a draw.

Chelsea 3 - 0 Brighton

Dele Alli, Zouma, Kenedy

Goals for Dele Alli and Kenedy again here. Simple enough win against a decent team.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Swansea

Kenedy(2)

Another game and another cracking performance from Kenedy!! The boys been on fire this month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Fourth Round

Swansea 1 - 0 Chelsea

My second string couldn't quite cut it here. Never mind, can concentrate elsewhere now.

Champions League

Chelsea 3 - 0 Hoffenheim

Hazard, Solanke, Jukes

91f35a9cd8b03b94a3866bcb7c17ae2b.png

Really solid win here to make us 3 for 3 in our group. Nice to see Jukes on the scoresheet again.

Hoffenheim 1 - 1 Chelsea

Solanke

Dom nets again but sadly they equalised just before half time. We couldn't seem to wrap it up, still secured qualification from our group, just to battle it out with Barca for top spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Bit of a tougher month here. Shame we couldn't beat Newcastle but they've seriously impressed this season considering they sold Ayoze. Great to secure qualification nice and early but we have to get top spot to try and avoid a tough draw. Kenedy has been absolutely sensational this month and is really coming on some:

830fef52df6065c9f24af758397388e0.png

Valued at £31m at the age of 21 still and I can see him becoming the best player in the world soon.

Player of the Month

Kenedy

1817312_heroa.jpg

Just been stunning this month, what a player.

Tables

1f6154125033cc3f32e711d1588cb015.png

Watford are still winless this season. Despite dropping points to Newcastle we've pulled 4 points ahead.

3de8c5c654660f310dbe71f69bed8ca6.png

A match against Dnipro and Barca are left.

November 2017

article-1353360414151-16141879000005dc-626337_636x367.jpg

Cracking month with just 4 games
Kenedy's form continues
David Pickwell nets first club goal

League

Q.P.R 0 - 4 Chelsea

Kovacic, Morata(2), Hazard

a1f7e3e9d2d94f51a2d71543c49b7331.png

This game was done after 32 minutes!! Good to see Morata netting again.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Leicester

Pickwell, Inler OG

Decided to give 16 year old David Pickwell a run out here and he done really well netting on 21 minutes. Albrighton pulled one back for them before Inler turned into his own net late on to give us the 3 points.

Manchester United 0 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard, Kenedy

8e063049c74089e164ca1ecd5b2e1e8f.png

Great win here in a tight affair, we took our chances and they didn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Barcelona 0 - 2 Chelsea

Morata, Kenedy

b7981b03d4f38953f49307d6810215f5.png

Cracking game. Azpi got sent off after 39 minutes, lucky I just dropped Chalobah into right back where he's comfortable enough. We held on superbly and now have secured top spot in our group with 1 game left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Due to the international break it was a quiet enough month. But two big ties with games away to United and Barca it was good to secure 2 convincing wins against them. It was a big month for one of our youngsters too in the form of young David Pickwell who netted his first goal for the team.

a2db3833f61f709ea2e72beb51398c40.png

Snapped up for £6.5m from Sunderland last summer its time I started integrating him into the team. Got some cracking stats and 20 determination means he'll develop a ton as well.

Player of the Month

Mateo Kovacic

mateo-kovacic.jpg

Boys having an amazing season for us, really coming on well.

Tables

b577691f8507e46eec1b6b440e5ee0bb.png

Six points clear but Arsenal and United are hugely struggling again this season. As are Spurs!

39ce413e684034305dcaa0becb56231b.png

Top spot wrapped up with a tie against Dnipro left. I'll field the kids there.​

Could a champion league and premier league double be on the horizon

**** - beating Barcelona over there after losing a player after only 39 minutes. Thats impressive mate!!

Also between Kennedy, Pickwell and Morata I would want to be a defender having to play against Chelsea anytime in the next 10-15 years!! Great job.

**** - beating Barcelona over there after losing a player after only 39 minutes. Thats impressive mate!!

Also between Kennedy, Pickwell and Morata I would want to be a defender having to play against Chelsea anytime in the next 10-15 years!! Great job.
I know was a massive win!!! Lucky Chalobah is so versatile and solid!

Yeah Pickwell looks like a potential future star!! Morata is attracting interest from Monaco though..

Could a champion league and premier league double be on the horizon
Doubt the Champions League to be honest but hopefully the league :)

December 2017

2672767_full-lnd.jpg

Club World Cup this month
Nine goal thriller against Spurs
Pickwell smashes in hattrick against Reading

League

Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool

Traore

Close match against a team pushing us in the league. Traore netted in the 71st minute to give us a key 3 points.

Tottenham 5 - 4 Chelsea

Chalobah, Morata(3)

8a28d8cc7ee507199723605c0e2cd1bd.png

I have no idea what happened during this mad 90 minutes of football. Spurs have had a horrible season despite possessing some cracking players. Was absolute madness but we weren't helped by Laporte having a stinking game. Club World Cup hangover I'm putting this down to.

Chelsea 5 - 0 Reading

Pickwell(3), Ward-Prowse, Azpilicueta

15144b5c34b3a4fc5c71cb94855b1e5d.png

Long live King Pickwell. Superb recovery after our first loss of the season, absolutely battered them.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Norwich

Traore(3)

Hattrick from Bertrand Traore here. We have a huge problem with his work permit and could lose him next month on a free which would be absolutely awful news as he's really coming along well.

Chelsea 4 - 0 Watford

Hazard, Traore, Morata(2)

Solid win against rock bottom Watford.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 0 - 1 Dnipro

Even though I rested my first teamers this was an unacceptable result.

2d48c25e0cd6f1c213f55047ee8fd8b1.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club World Cup

Semi Final

Chelsea 6 - 0 Al-Shabab

Jukes(2), Tielemans(2), Traore(2)

df0a97a32efd8cc5fc621f98b8770891.png

Easiest game ever... next please.

Final

America(MEX) 0 - 1 Chelsea

Kovacic(PEN)

More trouble than I would have liked but another trophy in the bag for us here :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Another month and another trophy making it 3 for the season so far. All be it 3 pretty minor trophies its still filling our cabinet. Zouma doesn't seem too impressed though and asked to discuss a move to Barca, I won him round by promising more trophies this year and the last thing I want to do is lose probably the best centre back in the world right now. He'd be totally irreplaceable.

In other news, how do I solve a problem like Traore? Contracts up at the end of the season and everytime I agree a new deal with him his work permits declined. Id be gutted to lose him.

Player of the Month

Bertrand Traore

article-0-1AFE1317000005DC-769_634x444.jpg

Stunning month from the Burkina Faso player. Shame his country isn't ranked higher and we could secure him a work permit!!

Table

9c9cf0e9171a82aa87987ca6071b2168.png

Still leading the way and we now have a nice 2 games in hand over City and that 3 point lead. Watford have managed just 1 win this season and look destined for the drop.​

Izzy Brown Set To Be Recalled From Loan

i

Chelsea are set to recall striker Izzy Brown back from his loan at Southampton which is surely set to set tongues wagging with star striker Alvaro Morata being linked with a big money move to Monaco and the emergence of young David Pickwell.

Izzy Brown had a cracking season last year on loan at Burnely scoring 22 goals finishing top scorer in the Championship. He also won his first England Cap amazingly a few months back. He's only managed 6 goals in 25 games for the Saints this season but has mostly been played out wide on the left.

371b51661966a11a1b73eda4fddec3c6.png

January 2018

Chelsea+fan+Chelsea+v+Malaysia+XI+iDI-yuEsrZfl.jpg

Morata departs as Izzy Brown is recalled
Replay goes to pens against QPR..
Pickwell with last minute winner against City

Transfers

Ins

cf2efae9698db5da0def533c0a29270f.png

One familiar name and one not so much. Odegaard joins on loan and hopefully has a good spell ahead of a potential move in the summer if I'm impressed enough. Barroso is a CDM but didn't get a work permit so heads out on loan.

Outs

22d029a2a380a69368fba8dc1180bf0a.png

Two big names leaving in Morata for a whopping £60m, didn't really wanna sell him to a rival but their strike force is now very flooded with talent which will cause unhappiness when certain players aren't getting game time. Traore sadly had to be sold with 6 months left on his contract and he was constantly getting refused a work permit, I chucked on a whopping 50% sell on fee and will keep an eye on him and maybe sign him again.

League

Cardiff 0 - 4 Chelsea

Hazard, Traore, Pickwell, Kenedy

9ba56cbee082fc731049a053cf9e39ab.png

Three nil up after ten minutes and good to see Pickwell netting again.

Chelsea 3 - 0 Aston Villa

Kenedy, Morata, Pickwell

Morata with his last goal for the club. Kenedy back amongst the goals after coming back from injury and Pickwell yet again netting for us off the bench.

Derby 2 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard(2)

Eden with a brace and we had a two goal lead before throwing it away in the second half. Credit to Derby they played well.

West Ham 0 - 1 Chelsea

Jedvaj

This looked to be heading for a draw before Jedvaj scored with 10 minutes left. Could end up being an important win.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Man City

Pickwell

41c2da7c4a2ceb45b7c0cebd1cea124e.png

Very tight affair but we worked their goalkeeper more than they worked us. It was only ever going to be 1 goal that split us and a massive shout out to super sub David Pickwell who scored yet again in the final minute. Could be the result that wins us the league.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Third Round

Chelsea 0 - 0 QPR

Ake got sent off midway through the second half but we still should have won. Replay it is.

Third Round Replay

QPR 0 - 0 Chelsea
QPR win on pens

210 minutes of football against ******* QPR and we couldn't score.... what a joke. Lost on pens. Very annoying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Not a bad month at all really except getting knocked out of the FA Cup by ****** QPR. The draw to Derby was frustrating too but these things happen, at least it wasn't a loss. Pickwell has been superb this month as has Dele Alli who's coming along really really well.

I was sad to see Morata go personally but we made a bit of profit off him, and he just hit 25 and with Pickwell coming along so well, Solanke and Izzy Brown as well. Blair out on loan. The talent of young strikers is incredible and Morata was amazing but stunting the growth of some of them, and this save is all about developing youth players.

Player of the Month

David Pickwell

ffeb240628c51070c455fe80fe572d6d.png

Good month from the boy winning BPL Young Player of the Month. Big boots to fill with Morata leaving lets hope he's up to the task.

Table

e224a43afdb73d879bb03a26ed5656a6.png

Watford and QPR look ******. We've pushed a whopping 13 points clear now :)

February 2018

chelsea-team-fulham-final.ashx

Izzy Brown nets first goal for the club
Pickwell's good form continues
Champions League hangs in the balance

League

Chelsea 2 - 1 Arsenal

Brown, Kenedy

Simple enough win against Arsenal here, fantastic to see Izzy Brown net. They got one back late on but we saw it out nicely. Kenedy's goal was a screamer that won BPL Goal of the Month.

Everton 1 - 3 Chelsea

Pickwell(2), Odegaard

Another game and some more goals for young David Pickwell. Odegaard netted here too.

West Brom 0 - 2 Chelsea

Suso OG, Pickwell

Simple enough win. Odegaard should be credited with the Suso OG I saw no deflection but it must have taken one I gues... Pickwell again with a goal.

Chelsea 4 - 0 Newcastle

Kenedy, Kovacic(2), Solanke

fdbbead5018eeb2ee1f2b3a33a141701.png

Battered them here. Kovacic and Kenedy absolutely ran the show. Nice to see Solanke net, having a quiet season this year the boy...

Brighton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Jukes

Lee Jukes to the rescue here. Brighton have really established themselves this season as a BPL club. Mertens leads the assist's charts and Hemed is top scorer!!

Champions League

First Knockout Round 1st Leg

Lazio 3 - 2 Chelsea

Pickwell, Zouma

66015296add76e717f21197b547813b1.png

I thought it was all over... but we came back very well but still have a lot to do at home.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Solid enough month with some cracking performances from the likes of Pickwell, Tielemans, Kenedy and Kovacic. We don't seem to be missing Morata too much but he did smash in 7 goals in 5 games for United this month!! Pickwell has lead the line really well though for a 17 year old kiddie!!

Hazard missed most of the month so we were missing our star player, Musonda and Jukes filled in very well on that left wing though as did Brown.

Player of the Month

Kenedy

kenedy.jpg

Developing into a true star. Lethal left peg and his work rate is top draw.

Table

0e9f4efd27d4600e60c29865fa8d7431.png

Its pretty much done isn't it. If we throw this away I'll resign.

Great story, you have such impressive young players to pick from.

March 2018

FC+Bayern+Muenchen+v+Chelsea+FC+UEFA+Champions+FuSnstHZcckl.jpg

Champions League tie against Bayern
Drop points in the league
Kenedy hattrick destroys Lazio

League

Swansea 2 - 0 Chelsea

Well not too sure what even happened here, we were awful and Swansea fully deserved their win fair play to them. Didn't help the fact Laporte got himself sent off.

Chelsea 3 - 0 QPR

Solanke, Kovacic, Manea

Easy win over bottom of the table.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Man United

Hazard(2)

8cd8d336e0df0eb03c4da18400b270c0.png

Pretty poor game as both teams struggled to work the keepers. Thankfully some absolute wizardary from Eden Hazard won it for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

First Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Chelsea 3 - 0 Lazio

Kenedy(3)

91b9f4d95fc40f43b4cb4604634cec63.png

Cracking win here to make sure we progress to the next round.

Quarter Finals 1st Leg

Bayern 2 - 2 Chelsea

Kenedy(2)

e52dd881859a657b575a89ca7ebb9ba7.png

How the **** did we get anything here!! We even nearly managed to beat them. Kenedy turning it on yet again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A pretty decent month really progressing in the Champions League and we're now just 6 points away from winning the title :) Kenedy has been insane this month and Hazard made a good come back against United. Pickwell didn't net this month but done alright up top.

Was disappointed to throw away a two goal lead to Bayern but before the game I would have definitely taken a 2-2 draw. Could still go either way.

Player of the Month

Youri Tielemans

250064006.jpg

The boys had a stunning season and really shone this month notching a number of assists and all round great performances.

Table

a04937e71805e1201d88c5d4d3ad7872.png

If we could notch 30 wins that would be incredible.