Chelsea search for Luiz agreement

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 4K
porto and sporting fans calling Luiz over rated...why am i not suprised... It would a very good signing, already a very good defender, with the potential to be world class, big fan of how he plays

Not that's you're biased or anything. ;)

Im proudly biased. But i speak the truth. If all the refs here in Portugal applied the rules, he'd be sent off every other game. How weird is it that a player that does things as those we see on that video earler posted here, not get sent off, like? I like that one where he stomps the other guy.

And stand with what i have said. The guy is very overrated, not worth 25 million euros. Paying over 10-15 for a central defender is just stupid.

He would have to had learnt to be aggresive to play in the PL anyway so its one thing ticked off his list.

Bruno is agressive, not dirty . Jorge Costa was very agressive, but not dirty . Jenna Jameson is dirty ..

(Although we agree on Jenna) Peixinho, come on! Bruno Alves is not dirty? Jorge Costa was not dirty, but David Luiz is... I really don't want to go and fetch youtube vid's to prove my point, you gotta know you are wrong.

(Although we agree on Jenna) Peixinho, come on! Bruno Alves is not dirty? Jorge Costa was not dirty, but David Luiz is... I really don't want to go and fetch youtube vid's to prove my point, you gotta know you are wrong.

I was being biased buddy, sorry, Bruno Alves is one of my favourite defenders .. As for Jorge Costa can't really comment on that, was a bit young at the time, nontheless, when he was playing, he was known as 'O Boi', So, you're probably correct . But, you have to agree that David Luiz is dirty and most of the times he should have been sent off ..

There is a difference between agressive and violent.

This is an agressive centreback, which has been sent off a couple of times

YouTube - Daniel Carriço - Captain Fantastic

This is a violent centreback, whose actions are always overlooked by refs, though thats not the key point here.

YouTube - Carniceiro Luiz

Ok he has made some rash tackles but as you say he hasn't got sent off for many but is that his fault??? I would rather him have this aggression and violentness about him now and maybe learning to tone it down a little bit insted of coming in the Premier League with no aggression and Violentness about him.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

I was being biased buddy, sorry, Bruno Alves is one of my favourite defenders .. As for Jorge Costa can't really comment on that, was a bit young at the time, nontheless, when he was playing, he was known as 'O Boi', So, you're probably correct . But, you have to agree that David Luiz is dirty and most of the times he should have been sent off ..

Yer from what i have seen it looks as if he should have been sent off but its not his fault he didn't get sent off. Working with a manager like Ancelotti he will only improve as a player and playing with Terry at the back he will learn when to use his aggresiveness and when not too.

A truly honest player would leave the pitch on his own accord after commiting those atrocities, he should have the need to have the red card shown to him.

A truly honest player would leave the pitch on his own accord after commiting those atrocities, he should have the need to have the red card shown to him.
nonsense, unless he gets carded no player is going to walk off the pitch

Not a player in the world or has ever lived has left the pitch on his own accord? Why would they?? Its the refs job to spot and penalise fouls not Luiz's.

Then they are dishonest. A played with true integrity would leave the pitch.
no player has ever done what you are saying. you're clearly saying it to tarnish Luiz, not even going to bother arguing this with you

no player has ever done what you are saying. you're clearly saying it to tarnish Luiz, not even going to bother arguing this with you

That is only partially true. All im saying is, the guy is a dirty player, and hes not worth the 25 millions that chelsea are going to pay, which saddens me, because i dont like money entering benfica's vaults. i dont care the slightest about Luiz, **** him, **** chelsea, just dont give money to benfica.

That is only partially true. All im saying is, the guy is a dirty player, and hes not worth the 25 millions that chelsea are going to pay, which saddens me, because i dont like money entering benfica's vaults. i dont care the slightest about Luiz, **** him, **** chelsea, just dont give money to benfica.

Whats your take on Ramires then??

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Then they are dishonest. A played with true integrity would leave the pitch.

Name a player who has done this??

Whats your take on Ramires then??

Meh... I think that he is slightly overrated, but its a good player, with potential to be great, but not as great as they painted it. And for some reason, he doesnt annoy me. Maybe its the palm tree hair, i might be jealous, lol

Name a player who has done this??

Me. After punching a ref. True story.

Meh... I think that he is slightly overrated, but its a good player, with potential to be great, but not as great as they painted it. And for some reason, he doesnt annoy me. Maybe its the palm tree hair, i might be jealous, lol

Me. After punching a ref. True story.

To be fair thats alot worse than anything Luiz has ever done lol.

To be fair thats alot worse than anything Luiz has ever done lol.

A guy hit me face with his elbow twice, the ref didnt see it. For payback, i went Zidane on him, and as the ref approached the scene, clocked him.

Ahh, to be 12 again :)

That aggresiveness is good for the english leagues i even liked the trip at the end, what a guy.

I knew you would bring Carriço to the thread, the only spot of light after years and years of ****** defenders. Yes, Carriço is a great prospect, and I love him too, but he is nowhere near the standard of David.

I like Bruno too, but, exactly for his dirtyness. Portugal - Spain, he scared the **** outta Fabregas, will always remember it. Sorry mate, I think our meaning of dirty is opposite, as what you call dirty I call aggressive, even if we are talking about Bruno or David. Jorge Costa was just brilliant, that rugged style of playing this game you just don't quite see anymore. David is as dirty as any hardcore Brazilian cb, from Lúcio to Juan, even making a quick stop on Luisão.

Last edited:
Back