Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that's why the transfer makes even less sense, where's his supply coming from?

I expect him to hold the ball up a lot. We may make a move for Young in the summer? I don't know, sure Kenny will have a plan though.

According to the BBC's live Transfer Deadline Day Page, Chelsea & Liverpool have agreed a fee for Fernando Torres, and he is now awaitng a medical.

1835: Chelsea and Liverpool have agreed a fee for Fernando Torres and the player is now awaiting a medical, BBC understands.

:D :D :D :D :D

I expect him to hold the ball up a lot. We may make a move for Young in the summer? I don't know, sure Kenny will have a plan though.
if he does, its a terrible one at the moment

Can't wait to see Chelsea-Liverpool game :DDDD It's going to be a lot of fun....

This clearly shows why Liverpool bought Caroll for that price...panic replacment for torres. And they got the money from the torres deal.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that if the Torres deal does go through (so hope it doesn't :'() then Torres might ask to not play in the match against Liverpool come Sunday. Otherwise, I'll refuse to watch. Don't want to see Torres in a blue shirt :@

I have a feeling that if the Torres deal does go through (so hope it doesn't :'() then Torres might ask to not play in the match against Liverpool come Sunday. Otherwise, I'll refuse to watch. Don't want to see Torres in a blue shirt :@

I hope not. I'll be there on Sunday and will be abusing him as if he is any old opposition player.

Torres will score against Liverpool...there is no way that he will ask to not play in the game.

Eurosport:
The Blues are preparing to smash the British transfer record with a £50m offer for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres say the Daily Telegraph while The Mirror say Chelsea will complete the £25m capture of Benfica’s Brazilian centre-half David Luiz by the 11pm deadline.

i hope these are both trueeee (A)

its from eurosport, and th divid luis transfer is in euros not in pounds

18:36
Eurosport:
More on Luiz - it's 20m euros plus 5m in add-ons, not pounds. Sorry there. He's allegedly on his way to London. Chop chop!

Can anyone actually imagine Torres in a Chelsea shirt?

Of course we can!
First thing im gonna do is to buy a chelsea t-shirt with torres!

Wonder if Torres will celebrate if he scores on his Chelsea debut vs Liverpool..

Scores on his Liverpool debut vs Chelsea.
Scores on his Chelsea debut vs Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Fernando Torres Chelsea's Number 9?

Don't think they have one do they?...

Can anyone actually imagine Torres in a Chelsea shirt?

Yes, but it's the pits doing so.

Remember how you felt when seeing C. Ronaldo in a white one for the first time ?

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Torres will score against Liverpool...there is no way that he will ask to not play in the game.

Well the world's a twisted place.

Yes, but it's the pits doing so.

Remember how you felt when seeing C. Ronaldo in a white one for the first time ?

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Well the world's a twisted place.

It wasn't so bad because we all knew he'd end up there eventually, whether it be in 2 years or 10 years. He was a Madrid supporter as a child.
But Torres, when he came to Pool was all over the YNWA slogan and stuff. He had it tatood on him if i''m not wrong?

This is probably just wishful thinking on my part. But, there is some (some) logic in it.

Andy Carroll - £35 Million
Luis Suarez - £23 Million

Total - £58 Million. - Broken our transfer record twice this window (an inflated window)
Perhaps our owners are making one last desperate move to keep Torres at the club, if we can spend this much this window, how much can we spend in the summer? Torres should open his eyes and realise we've got very, very good owners.

carrol seriously overpriced

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

9 is avialable

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

that will be a world shocker. blue shirt torres.

I think torres is leaving liverpool because they already signed 2 good strikes and I can't imagen liverpool playing 4-3-3...or maybe?

updates from eurosport

19:09
Eurosport:
TORRES UPDATE: Chelsea have announced losses of £79m, but they are reportedly close to sealing a £70m+ swoop for Torres and Luiz. Both are en route to medicals in London.

19:13
Eurosport:
Torres is not walking to Chelsea, but he is allegedly in a chopper. Should land soon...

imagine the chelsea lineup in 4-4-2. drogba and torres up front. sick !!!!!!!!!

Wonder if Torres will celebrate if he scores on his Chelsea debut vs Liverpool..

Scores on his Liverpool debut vs Chelsea.
Scores on his Chelsea debut vs Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Hopefully he does then a flying object smashes him in the face.

I think torres is leaving liverpool because they already signed 2 good strikes and I can't imagen liverpool playing 4-3-3...or maybe?

liverpool will pile pressure on luis suarez up front, thats one thing for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back