Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably just wishful thinking on my part. But, there is some (some) logic in it.

Andy Carroll - £35 Million
Luis Suarez - £23 Million

Total - £58 Million. - Broken our transfer record twice this window (an inflated window)
Perhaps our owners are making one last desperate move to keep Torres at the club, if we can spend this much this window, how much can we spend in the summer? Torres should open his eyes and realise we've got very, very good owners.

This is probably just wishful thinking on my part. But, there is some (some) logic in it.

Andy Carroll - £35 Million
Luis Suarez - £23 Million

Total - £58 Million. - Broken our transfer record twice this window (an inflated window)
Perhaps our owners are making one last desperate move to keep Torres at the club, if we can spend this much this window, how much can we spend in the summer? Torres should open his eyes and realise we've got very, very good owners.
too little too late perhaps, next season would be his second without CL football. Not good enough for an elite player in his peak, and its not like you are shoe ins to 4th next season either

too little too late perhaps, next season would be his second without CL football. Not good enough for an elite player in his peak, and its not like you are shoe ins to 4th next season either

I don't give a **** tbh, he's under contract and we've said he's not for sale.
but we're still seeing signs of Liverpool of old, being bullied into ****.
Absolute bollocks, so ****** off right now.

He should be made to stay.
end of.

end of.

Same thing with Carroll......Newcastle rejected Liverpool offers, But Carroll put in a transfer request....

end of.
Angry man!!

still quiet though hopefully some progress soon!

end of.
Regardless of whether you give a **** or not, players do have the right to think about their careers.

Angry man!!

Could be.....Suarez, Carroll AND Torres ? I don't think so. Torres has got to be a Chelski player - all over bar the shouting I'd say.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

end of.

Could have tried to manage it well like Fergie did with Ronaldo...

Angry man!!

of course i'm angry! we're about to lose our best player to one of our biggest rivals, while we spend obscene amounts of money on a player who's had a decent half season in the PL. it's a joke.

I'm going to sleep till 11PM me thinks. Or out.

I think £35M for Andy Carroll is a complete joke. If Fernando Torres is going for £50M and David Villa went for £34M Andy Carroll isn't worth £20M. Liverpool panic buying to get a replacement for Torres.

However...

Lucas
Gerrard Meireles
Kuyt ------------------ Suarez
Carroll​

.. does look rather frightening.

Saw on sky sports (dont know how true) it a done deal for 50m waiting for Torres to do a medical. Still got time to go and brake his leg if you dont want him to go

I think £35M for Andy Carroll is a complete joke. If Fernando Torres is going for £50M and David Villa went for £34M Andy Carroll isn't worth £20M. Liverpool panic buying to get a replacement for Torres.

However...

Lucas
Gerrard Meireles
Carroll​

A big lump with 2 wingers who can't cross doesn't frighten me at all.

the only positive to come out of today is it shows NESV do have money if we need the players.

But **** me, they've got no balls. Been bullied into this by the player/agents/chelsea.

******' ragin' atm

Sky Sports' Guillem Balague says on Twitter that the deal to take Fernando Torres to Chelsea is done pending his medical. The fee is reported to be £50million.
Now thats EPIC!

Saw on sky sports (dont know how true) it a done deal for 50m waiting for Torres to do a medical. Still got time to go and brake his leg if you dont want him to go
not the most intelligent thing to say. People may be angry, but shouldn't wish ill on a top quality player

However...

Lucas
Gerrard Meireles
Carroll​

Except for Kuyt. No pace - no creativity - **** technique - can't cross. We need a speed merchant of a winger, hence the interest in Villa's young.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

We hardly ever cross the ball anyway. :S

Nothing to be proud of matey.

We BADLY need width offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back