Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to see players show their true colours. This year down here in Argentina we had the same story with a guy who spent the last 2 years talking about how great the club was, how he would love to end his career there, and not only did he leave, but he also left for 3/4 of his value because he said he wouldn't perform at his best in the current condition. It's amazing how they give a **** about their fans, their club, and what is more, their own word. Still, you guys are somewhat lucky, at the very least his wife's getting nailed by Terry the Avenger...

How few loyal players remain...

god knows, an hour ago Torres looked set to go and now apparently he is 6/4 at staying in Liverpool, come on Roman, one last spree before the Financial Fair Play Regulations

It's interesting to see players show their true colours. This year down here in Argentina we had the same story with a guy who spent the last 2 years talking about how great the club was, how he would love to end his career there, and not only did he leave, but he also left for 3/4 of his value because he said he wouldn't perform at his best in the current condition. It's amazing how they give a **** about their fans, their club, and what is more, their own word. Still, you guys are somewhat lucky, at the very least his wife's getting nailed by Terry the Avenger...

How few loyal players remain...

Who btw?

City = Seb larrson, Ambition right there

Surely if there is one thing you can't blame City for is a lack of ambition mate. Seb Larsson is a talented youngster who will get the chance to train and play alongside top class players. Plus it's a loan deal. No risk for City. If he is a success we will get him for free in the summer (out of contract).

People questioned Mancini when he signed Adam Johnson but that was a great buy. Seb Larsson could turn into a great bit of business.

Funny how when City splash the cash they are ruining football but when we go for the great value deals we show a "lack of ambition" :D

"Reports are emerging that Liverpool have agreed a £35million fee with Newcastle for Andy Carroll. Nothing confirmed as yet but we'll bring you more as we get it."

2nd bid rejected for Carroll. I asume the Torres to Chelsea bid all depends whether Pool get Carroll. So frustrating.

2nd bid rejected for Carroll. I asume the Torres to Chelsea bid all depends whether Pool get Carroll. So frustrating.

For you? You dont think he can be the same player he was in this league any more. Why are you worried so much ;)

For you? You dont think he can be the same player he was in this league any more. Why are you worried so much ;)

I said he would be if he plays with a big physical centre forward... enter Drogba lol.

just pure panic buying from Liverpool, they probably may tempt Caroll with a new offer again, there is that slight chance, if Pool dont get Caroll, I doubt we will get Torres

As a neutral I will be ****** off if Newcastle ruins the whole thing by refusing to accept a 35 million bid for Carroll...absolutely ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Even if 'Pool doesn't get Carroll they should still sell Torres...50 million for an out of form player who has struggled with injuries lately and doesn't want to play for your club is a great deal. Suarez is his replacement, and they can rebuild the squad with that money in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back