Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a rest, loser.

Anyway, it won't seem right seeing Torres in Blue. This deal has made me worry about the Arsenal v Chelsea fixtures even more than usual.

I'm a loser because I hate Chelsea ?

makes me feel sick.

your feeling the "blues" eh ???? :)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

but half of them will be in wheelchair's in two years they're so old.

thats one reason why chelsea is in a hunt for drogba's replcement. katuta is ideal, but just too young, torres seem to fit the puzzle. :)

Last edited:
GuillemBalague Guillem Balague

Torres passing medical now and his agents negotiating a 4 1/2 or 5 1/2 year deal. What a day! Ill explain in web tmr how it all went

No, because you're trying to ***** likes. It's what 10 year olds do over YouTube, it's embarrassing.

But, whatever floats your boat.

No its so I can see how many people on this thread also hate Chelsea, Better then spamming the thread up with people replying they do or don't.

Was funny seeing the pool fans burn the Torres shirt. For me this deal is best for all partys and if im honest if Carroll and Suarez could possibly be a monster partnership for Pool the same way Drogs and Nando can be for the Chels.

Chelsea really are sneaky, with the Luiz deal i heard a few days ago Chelsea may still go for him and they might try and do the deal in Portugal as the window shuts an hour later. Could end up being a good days work for the Blues and for Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

your feeling the "blues" eh ???? :)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

thats one reason why chelsea is in a hunt for drogba's replcement. katuta is ideal, but just too young, torres seem to fit the puzzle. :)

Kakuta's not a striker

J73ed.png

This is how he will look in MSPaint.

can anyone do in FM 11 pls. torres to chelsea

also in fifa 11 :)

GuillemBalague Guillem Balague

Torres passing medical now and his agents negotiating a 4 1/2 or 5 1/2 year deal. What a day! Ill explain in web tmr how it all went
aye its 5 1/2 year deal. well done on gettin him. now have a monster pairing up front

Last edited:
transfer latest - we're told Luiz aiming to complete move to chelsea in Portugal tonight. Hasn't flown. Too close to 11pm deadline

No its so I can see how many people on this thread also hate Chelsea, Better then spamming the thread up with people replying they do or don't.

I can save you some time, everybody who isn't a Chelsea supporter hates Chelsea.

Anyway, I wonder how fortunate/unfortunate Torres is going to get with injuries at Chelsea, his fitness was always up and down at Liverpool and, selfishly, I hope he doesn't get the opportunity to play much for Chelsea.

transfer latest - we're told Luiz aiming to complete move to chelsea in Portugal tonight. Hasn't flown. Too close to 11pm deadline

Iv just said that lol, seems the right thing to do mate. I love it when oppenent fans say "Romans getting bord with his plaything he will pull out soon and wont spend no more money". Enter January 31st 2011. haha.

aye its 4 1/2 year deal. well done on gettin him. now have a monster pairing up front
Expect Chelsea to play 4-1-2-1-2, tough to break down. Can see why they kept boswinga, you need a wingback for that formation

Was funny seeing the pool fans burn the Torres shirt. For me this deal is best for all partys and if im honest if Carroll and Suarez could possibly be a monster partnership for Pool the same way Drogs and Nando can be for the Chels.

Chelsea really are sneaky, with the Luiz deal i heard a few days ago Chelsea may still go for him and they might try and do the deal in Portugal as the window shuts an hour later. Could end up being a good days work for the Blues and for Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

To be honest, i remember reading that Chelsea had 70 Million to spend.....January went with out any whisper and all of a sudden....Chelsea are in for Luiz and Torres....for around about 72 Million.....

Still, Torres needs to pick up his game, Saurez needs to hit the ground running....And Carrol knows the Premier League and is playing very well....

Kakuta's not a striker

Iv just said that lol, seems the right thing to do mate. I love it when oppenent fans say "Romans getting bord with his plaything he will pull out soon and wont spend no more money". Enter January 31st 2011. haha.
he had to make his moves now/summer to be fair, before the onset of the FFP's

Cant wait for David Luiz to start whipping his hair back and forth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back