Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you need to see Torres in a chelsea shirt in all the football games ?

geropa.gif

2148: The Fernando Torres-Chelsea saga looks to be drawing to a close - Blues chairman Bruce Buck has just arrived at Stamford Bridge.

'Bout time.

Luiz's hair is almost as orgasmic as Puyol's.

geropa.gif
geropa.gif
geropa.gif

Torres in blue isn't very appealing, accustomed to the red of Valencia/L'Pool/Spain

Luiz's hair is almost as orgasmic as Puyol's.

geropa.gif
geropa.gif
geropa.gif

Torres in blue isn't very appealing, accustomed to the red of Athletico Madrid/L'Pool/Spain

Not Valencia lol changed it for ya.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

2148: The Fernando Torres-Chelsea saga looks to be drawing to a close - Blues chairman Bruce Buck has just arrived at Stamford Bridge.

'Bout time.

Fingers crossed ay.

Imagined if Chelsea failed to qualify for Champ League and Carrol/Suarez rock the PL and get the 4th spot.

Imagined if Chelsea failed to qualify for Champ League and Carrol/Suarez rock the PL and get the 4th spot.

Id rather not imagine that lol, dont kill my mood.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

i'll actually post a video of me cutting my ***** of.

Dont make promises. On a Chelsea forum i said if Torres joined Chelsea i would hand my dog to my local kebab house.

Id rather not imagine that lol, dont kill my mood.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Dont make promises. On a Chelsea forum i said if Torres joined Chelsea i would hand my dog to my local kebab house.

You better get off to the kebab shop then.. I'm rather hungry and there are some Koreans bothering my neighbours as we speak.. that might make em shut up.

You better get off to the kebab shop then.. I'm rather hungry and there are some Koreans bothering my neighbours as we speak.. that might make em shut up.

havent broken it to my misses yet lol.

Can someone post some of the songs about Torres now? Just a Chelsea fan has posted their version to me so I need to respond to him.. Thanks

His shirt said that he was a red Torres, Torres
He left us for the Blues instead Torres, Torres
He will regret it all his life
Cos John Terry will **** his wife
Fernando Torres Liverpool's old Number 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back