Status
Not open for further replies.
His armband proved he was scum
Torres, Torres
Vidic will make you look like a chum
Torres, Torres
You should of come to us
Fernando Torres, your a ******* ****

Something tells me you didn't watch the game where Torres made Vidic look like a fool when we won 4-1

Eurosport: Okay the rumours are that Torres is good to go but it's being held back until Carroll goes through. That strikes me as wise.

Wait, what?

26 minutes to go.. Getting fed up of the ***** stood behind the camera waving and thinking their famous etc.

Bit off point now lads, but what happened to chelseas transfer embargo thing?

Something tells me you didn't watch the game where Torres made Vidic look like a fool when we won 4-1

Something tells me, You havent watched football since then..? You know Vidic has gone on to be the best defender in world football and torres has gone on to be a walking sick note...?

Something tells me, You havent watched football since then..? You know Vidic has gone on to be the best defender in world football and torres has gone on to be a walking sick note...?

Torres hasn't been injured since about September...;)
Best defender in world football? looooool

A thread with Liverpool and Chelsea managed to last 40 pages before Scott started an argument.. must be a record!

Sky Sports News have confirmed Fernando Torres is at Stamford Bridge as the clock ticks down.

until they play each other, then Vidic becomes Torres' *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back