Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernando Torres will be Chelsea's new Number 9..

Yessssssssss we love Roman and Carlo <3

and people said no big signings happen in January!

Ratings to Fernando though.. the only player to hand in a transfer request and actually have the balls to follow through with it and leave the club. Props!

and people said no big signings happen in January!

Ratings to Fernando though.. the only player to hand in a transfer request and actually have the balls to follow through with it and leave the club. Props!

Carroll?|)

City and Chelsea (who spent 70m) won't win the league and Chelsea you can't buy the European cup!!!

Now all the egos are at the above clubs good riddance

City and Chelsea (who spent 70m) won't win the league and Chelsea you can't buy the European cup!!!

Now all the egos are at the above clubs good riddance

And Rooney is not an ego?? Torres isent an ego he wanted to play CL football and without being harsh to Liverpool have a better chance of winning medals.

I wonder what Pepe Reina thinks of all this? On one hand they did get some pretty good players in IMO a top 4 forward partenrship if it works out, but he lost his international teammate (afaik good buddy as well).

And Rooney is not an ego?? Torres isent an ego he wanted to play CL football and without being harsh to Liverpool have a better chance of winning medals.

Just keep spending the quicker Chelsea win the European cup the quicker the russian leaves the club and then bye bye chelsea

Should've signed Shane Long instead.. srsly..

Meh, it's a good signing, will be interesting how they'll play now..

Without trying to be bitter, I'm happy. As I've said, he's what, 26/7, his legs are dire, he's lost allot of pace, still an epic goal scorer, but seems to have lost allot of ability. Didn't seem to want to be here, always imagined him leaving abroad, which he always said he would, instead of moving to another British club, but meh, he wanted to jump ship after commiting long term two weeks ago.

Just keep spending the quicker Chelsea win the European cup the quicker the russian leaves the club and then bye bye chelsea

haha wishfull thinking. If i had a pound for everytime someone said" roman is bord he will up and leave and wont spend no more" then i would have enough to buy the club off him.

Without trying to be bitter, I'm happy. As I've said, he's what, 26/7, his legs are dire, he's lost allot of pace, still an epic goal scorer, but seems to have lost allot of ability. Didn't seem to want to be here, always imagined him leaving abroad, which he always said he would, instead of moving to another British club, but meh, he wanted to jump ship after commiting long term two weeks ago.

I said he needed to play up top with a big target man and my god he is going to do just that.

That has to be the best quote ever, same as all those idiots burning the shirt I love you :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back