Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without trying to be bitter, I'm happy. As I've said, he's what, 26/7, his legs are dire, he's lost allot of pace, still an epic goal scorer, but seems to have lost allot of ability. Didn't seem to want to be here, always imagined him leaving abroad, which he always said he would, instead of moving to another British club, but meh, he wanted to jump ship after commiting long term two weeks ago.
Lol his legs havent gone he just didnt want to be at Pool but we'll see what happens!

Not the same, he did it because someone made a bid.

Rooney, Tevez, Samba, Torres and Adam did it because of the club. Only Torres actually left.

I think most of those were just after more money, Rooney, Tevez, and I hear Samba's close to a new contract. I genuinely think Adam wants to play for a bigger team, more than getting that extra dough.

Have to admit it I loved Torres thought he was a amazing player, Would have loving him at United.
Feel sorry for Liverpool fans losing him like this and having to watch Chelsea boast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJ83p0Nh0c"]YouTube - Fernando Torres Leaving Liverpool | We Will Miss You| ! HD[/ame]

Live video of the man on ChelseaTV now.

Interview of the man now haha im gunna ***!!

Seriously just get off the thread you are just jealous utd haven't signed a player anywhere near Fernandos quality

hear we go say something that you don't like then cry GET OFF THIS THREAD, why would we buy anyone are we not top, something like 9 points ahead of Chelsea, not jealous would of been if it was Messi or Villa, but Torres don't think so, saw him in the world cup looked bombed out and his performance this season has been shocking

hear we go say something that you don't like then cry GET OFF THIS THREAD, why would we buy anyone are we not top, something like 9 points ahead of Chelsea, not jealous would of been if it was Messi or Villa, but Torres don't think so, saw him in the world cup looked bombed out and his performance this season has been shocking

He wasn't fit until September ffs.

Highest paid Chelsea player? what-a 'tard.

joined chelsea because they are always fighting every year for everything. said his relationship with Yossi was a big factor.

Rooney was also dreadful at the wc and has had an even worse season than Torres but I bet you still think his world class aye.

Torres needs a target man to take some of the slack off him. enter Drogba!! If these 2 gel it could be devastating.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

he said he is looking forward to playing in the same team as Terry. He said i would prefer to play with him than against him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back