Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Chelsea have completed the 50Million pound signing of Fernando Torres from Liverpool

As a Liverpool fan.. forget suarez and carroll at this moment im massively gutted about losing my favourite player

Last edited:
transfer rumour thread i would suppose as this isent concrete.

Confirmation Chelsea have had a 40Million bid turned down instantly by the liverpool owners and told the players is not for sale!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...from-Chelsea-for-striker-Fernando-Torres.html

and T Barrett on Twitter who represents a newspaper has also confirmed this

IMO Keep dreaming chelsea...

Not sure how true this is. Apparently the Atletico rumours weren't true, and were a ploy for support by the Atleti chairman (to show how resilient he is) - could be Lfc board doing the same. Would imagine they'd put it on their website, maybe not though.

Well im guessin it will be in all papers tomorrow and most journo's reporting it on Twitter.. would not just start out of nothing

btw this is literally 5 mins old... off a liverpool facebook group who provided the link

The thought of Torres and Drogba in the same attack. Mind = blown.

On the other hand, they'd need to move to a two striker formation and find some way of accomodating Anelka...

transfer rumour thread i would suppose as this isent concrete.

Deserves it's own thread, I think. Plenty of discussion to be had.. Much needed (but unrealistic) transfer for Cheatski IMO - Pace, PL proven, Young(ish), skilfull but strong..

It is definitely true. The Mirror are running an 'exclusive' about this as well. LOL. Not 'appenin.

Yep midnight mirror exclusive although telegraph have already said it ;)

Well im guessin it will be in all papers tomorrow and most journo's reporting it on Twitter.. would not just start out of nothing

btw this is literally 5 mins old... off a liverpool facebook group who provided the link

Tbh, there's 3 days until the window slams shut. These things really do start from nothing, especially re: Chelsea (apparently they didn't make a bid for Pienaar either) but could pave way for Suarez - L'pool. They won't sell, though if possible.

if im honest i wouldnt want him at Chelsea. Will be good to see how true this is as i havent seen anything from the Chelsea side.

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Tbh, there's 3 days until the window slams shut. These things really do start from nothing, especially re: Chelsea (apparently they didn't make a bid for Pienaar either) but could pave way for Suarez - L'pool. They won't sell, though if possible.

The men is suites made a bid for Pienaar not Ancelotti. Ancelotti said he didnt bid for him and he didnt want him but the club said otherwise.

I can't help thinking that Chelsea are going for the wrong Liverpool player. What they need (as Obi Mikel is a terrible, terrible player) is someone who can anchor them defensively, retain possession and be generally quick around the field. Someone fairly experienced, but still young, with European and international experience. They need a top-quality midfield linchpin to allow Lampard and Essien to attack. Only one man fits the bill, TBH.

What Chelsea need is Christian Poulsen.

I can't help thinking that Chelsea are going for the wrong Liverpool player. What they need (as Obi Mikel is a terrible, terrible player) is someone who can anchor them defensively, retain possession and be generally quick around the field. Someone fairly experienced, but still young, with European and international experience. They need a top-quality midfield linchpin to allow Lampard and Essien to attack. Only one man fits the bill, TBH.

Although i know your second bit is a joke i hope your bit about Mikel wasn't.

if im honest i wouldnt want him at Chelsea. Will be good to see how true this is as i havent seen anything from the Chelsea side.

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

The men is suites made a bid for Pienaar not Ancelotti. Ancelotti said he didnt bid for him and he didnt want him but the club said otherwise.

Why would you not have him! Im being serious now he has been really poor all year and the last 3/4 games he has looked alot better but still no way near best

but you remember last 3 years prior when he was setting the world alight for liverpool.. breaking scoring records from owen, dalglish, rush and fowler and he has a bit of bad form and you would not have him?
Even one person said darren bent is worth more because he has scored more goals over the past 5 years! BEHAVE

I heard something to the effect that Everton made up their bid to prompt a higher one from Spurs - Chelsea apparently said they were interested, but didn't make an official offer.

HA!

Why would you not have him! Im being serious now he has been really poor all year and the last 3/4 games he has looked alot better but still no way near best

but you remember last 3 years prior when he was setting the world alight for liverpool.. breaking scoring records from owen, dalglish, rush and fowler and he has a bit of bad form and you would not have him?
Even one person said darren bent is worth more because he has scored more goals over the past 5 years! BEHAVE

Where did i say he wasn't good enough?? I just don't like the lad simple as that.

is he still worth that?

I don't think anyone is. But probably, while City are spending £30m+ on every player, and Madrid are threatening to outspend anyone and everyone, yes, he is worth more than Dzeko, Robinho, Ibra, Berba.

(as Obi Mikel is a terrible, terrible player).

He is hardly a terrible player top5 DMC in the prem and does his job well if chelsea need to improve anywhere it's with depth

Status
Not open for further replies.