Chelsea v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K
Heres a shout for a forward jay emanuel thomas
played well against stoke in the fa cup

You mean the natural DM that played out of position? I thought he did an okay job but not as a forward. He wasn't playing that role properly.

who do you think you are. this forum isnt entitled Billy redrup goes post little digs at people.

take yourself elsewhere

If you hadn't gone off of on one of your trademark rants then there would have been no need to.

Did anyone go to the match today? Everything was all quiet then an Arsenal fan comes out with some massive flare . . but then got taken out the stadium.

Scott, rather than reply so negatively, why not just understand that you're in the wrong and make a "Fabregas vs. Rooney - Loyalty" thread and continue the discussion there? You do this so often on here; spamming threads with your ****, and unfortunately it's beginning to catch on with other members.

As for the original topic of this thread. Chelsea won, as usual. Arsenal lost, as usual. Drogba scores against Arsenal, as usual. Finally, people are bitter, as usual. Please can you stick to the original topic? Manchester United really have nothing to do with this thread, or most threads on this forum, yet they seem to get mentioned everywhere.

If you hadn't gone off of on one of your trademark rants then there would have been no need to.

Did anyone go to the match today? Everything was all quiet then an Arsenal fan comes out with some massive flare . . but then got taken out the stadium.

how at all has this been a rant. i been a lot worse today.

People aren't just guna let their clubs and views get mick taken out of people are allowed to back them selfs up and reply to other members

I am glad Chelsea won, i would rather see them win the league, then see Man Utd win it.

And it means we are only 5 points behind them, and we play them on Wednesday, so if we win that game we will only be 2 points behind.

Scott, rather than reply so negatively, why not just understand that you're in the wrong and make a "Fabregas vs. Rooney - Loyalty" thread and continue the discussion there? You do this so often on here; spamming threads with your ****, and unfortunately it's beginning to catch on with other members.

As for the original topic of this thread. Chelsea won, as usual. Arsenal lost, as usual. Drogba scores against Arsenal, as usual. Finally, people are bitter, as usual. Please can you stick to the original topic? Manchester United really have nothing to do with this thread, or most threads on this forum, yet they seem to get mentioned everywhere.

point again. you just posted negative commented, lets make another thread. when we could of used this thread. tht would of made sense. As you see i never brought rooney into this or challenged his loyalty.

Your

Scott just leave it out ffs. You do this on every thread and everyone is bored of you.

Good result for Chelsea, once again Arsenal just didn't really turn up against a big four team. Wenger needs to buy this summer, or it will either get worse or just stay the same.

point again. you just posted negative commented, lets make another thread. when we could of used this thread. tht would of made sense. As you see i never brought rooney into this or challenged his loyalty.

Your

Exactly moan at people for spamming this topic and posting negativly and then do that all in one post. Hypocrite

I personally really don't think arsenal deserved a point. No team that defends that poorly and uses there lionshare of possesion that poorly deserve anything from a game of football.
Chelsea deserved there win they got an early goal, absorbed everything arsenal had and killed them off on the counter. Game over within what, half an hour. Arsenal are embarrasing.:P

Good god, Arsenal's finishing was Absymal.

Arshavin should've buried that volley he had and Nasri should've bagged in that 1-on-1 he had, but *****'ed about too long and lost the bleeding ball.

arsenal have to many flair players and no gritty strong players and you cant pass the ball through a disaplined side like chelsea and like you tried against man utd last week. the was i see the league now is a top 2 chelsea and man utd a 1 3rd arsenal and 4 teams im a league to fight for 4th liverpool,spurs,villa and city. arsenal need to buy other wise they will keep on slipping further and further behind chelsea and utd.

playing our beatiful football against top teams is getting us into problems, also why was bendtner on the bench?:...he should have started. wengers tactics are getting too predictable now.

Back