Chelsea v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K
he also sai he loves utd. he family is happy in utd. and he will spend the rest of his career at utd.
sorry but loyalty isn`t rooney stong point remmember once a blue always a blue??? if the moneys there like ronaldo hes gone!

tbh arsenal have several times!

That is why they are slowly but surely being bought out by a billionaire. (6)

It is quite clear that money has played a very important role in Chelsea's success. Arsenal, Liverpool and United will always be bigger clubs than Chelsea. There is only one big club in London (sorry to fans of London clubs, no offence intended) and that club is Arsenal.

Last edited:
He will be back before the end of his career you see

I hold you to that. Your be wrong, i go place 1000 on it now.

sorry but loyalty isn`t rooney stong point remmember once a blue always a blue??? if the moneys there like ronaldo hes gone!

He isnt like ronaldo. the difference being tho. Everton wherent a massive club. UTd are, he moved due to the fact he was going to be a better player at utd and win more. lets face it he didnt want to be the next steven gerrard, did he?

Last edited:
That is why they are slowly but surely being bough out by a billionare. (6)

It is quite clear that money has played a very important role in Chelsea's success. Arsenal, Liverpool and United will always be bigger clubs than Chelsea. There is only one big club in London (sorry to fans of London clubs, no offence intended)and that club is Arsenal.

maybe but the question was" what club would turn down a billonare" and we have in recent times turned down billonaires trying to buy the club weather we sell now or not was not the question! nose out!

lets just face it. all footballers are massivly up theirselfs and feel they are above everyone. its money that makes them do this simple as that.

He isnt like ronaldo. the difference being tho. Everton wherent a massive club. UTd are he moved due to the fact he was going to be a better player at utd and win more. lets face it he didnt want to be the next steven gerrard did he.

by the steve g comment you meen win trophys like say the champions league with the club that made you what you are or sell out to the best club at the time? ithink i prefer the morals of mr g thanks!

maybe but the question was" what club would turn down a billonare" and we have in recent times turned down billonaires trying to buy the club weather we sell now or not was not the question! nose out!

Sorry (K) I was making the post to CJACKO who said there was only one club in London and i was just saying there is one big club and that is not Chelsea.

by the steve g comment you meen win trophys like say the champions league with the club that made you what you are or sell out to the best club at the time? ithink i prefer the morals of mr g thanks!

i mean like winning fewer trophies then some1 like wes Brown has. but be one of the best players in the world.

Wayne Now has both =, The trophies and being one the best.

Thats the same reason Fabregas will leave. will that make him a disloyal barstard? NO he be going to barca to become a better player and be more successful/

Great result today although the performance wasn't too pleasing on the eye. We were great defensively and the main difference was that man Drogba. I think it is pretty clear that Arsenal dominated the game for long periods. But what did they have, 1 clear chance when Arshavin forced Cech into a great save? Its all well and good playing all these fancy one two's around the box but not having a clue what to do when your in the box. The problem with Arsenal is that against the smaller teams they would of ripped them apart with their passing they showed tonite. But when they come up against a good team who knows how to contain them and also has a potent threat upfront that can really hurt them they always seem to get undone. Van persie is a big blow for them and i feel if he was playing it could have been a different story. However, we had Essien out who is argueably just as influential as RVP.

All in all, Chelsea were solid defensively and took there chances well. As for Arsenal, individual errors cost them and they really lacked the killer instinct after all the possession they had.

Will be interesting to see how Arsenal respond in mid-week against Liverpool.

Lastly, great reception for Terry throughout the match and lead the team by example, top man.

Last edited:
Pleased about the result, though this thread is full of jealousy, idiocy and pretty pathetic smack talk.

He isnt like ronaldo. the difference being tho. Everton wherent a massive club. UTd are, he moved due to the fact he was going to be a better player at utd and win more. lets face it he didnt want to be the next steven gerrard, did he?

He'll b back I know he will

but and i too do think he will leave at the end of this season aswell ,he will be going back to the club he played for as a boy supported as a boy! if he went to manu or cheski or city or god forbid the yid scum then yeah i would think u barstard! but if he goes to barca then good luck to him and im sure he will be welcomed back by many fans.

but and i too do think he will leave at the end of this season aswell ,he will be going back to the club he played for as a boy supported as a boy! if he went to manu or cheski or city or god forbid the yid scum then yeah i would think u barstard! but if he goes to barca then good luck to him and im sure he will be welcomed back by many fans.

so it would be okay for fabregas to pick money and success over Arsenal and loyalty. But it isnt okay for rooney to do it. I dnt understand that. Fabregas will be going back to barca, but dnt forogt he left them in the first place. so how does that quite Work?

well scott as i said he supported them as a kid, trained with them ,his family is from there , can u tell me that rooney supported manu or trained with them as a boy ?

Heres a shout for a forward jay emanuel thomas
played well against stoke in the fa cup

well scott as i said he supported them as a kid, trained with them ,his family is from there , can u tell me that rooney supported manu or trained with them as a boy ?

I cant. But as i sed. Fabregas left barca as a kid. he didnt have too.

can you tell me rooney walked out on utd as a kid.

This thread isn't titled Fabregas vs. Rooney. Take it elsewhere, infants.

This thread isn't titled Fabregas vs. Rooney. Take it elsewhere, infants.

who do you think you are. this forum isnt entitled Billy redrup goes post little digs at people.

take yourself elsewhere

Back