Chelsea v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K
3rd in the Premiership is a respectable position. I would prefer 1st but what can you do? Not every club has a billionaire owner huh? Well done on all that money-generated success.

haha so typical i was wondering when you was going to bring the 'money' thing into it. we had money in 2003 and won nothing. we then got mourinho and dominated. we still had money after mourinho and struggled to man utd. its all about the dressing room and on the training field.

Lmao. This is a rather silly post. That guy uses the word Steamrolled when it simply wasn't the case, and I'm owned?

Just because people on this forum make you look silly on a daily basis with your 'I hate Liverpool' **** don't take it out on me. ******.

I was saying you Owned. you pillock, no need to go off on one.

Lol why do United fans always say they hate Scousers when their best player in Wayne Rooney is a Scouser. Pwned

Rooney Turnt his back on liverpool. It is more the red side of scouse i hate. He is a Manc Now and alway will be. ROONEY> Ronaldo, Messi and Fabregas all in one.

LMAO

there's only one team in London?! mate you are deluded, I suppose you started supporting in 2003.

yet again another typical comment.. i started supporting in 1995 actually mate when we were massivly in debt and finished 14the the season before with glen hoddle in charge.

What wonders a billionaire can do in getting fans

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Rooney Turnt his back on liverpool. It is more the red side of scouse i hate. He is a Manc Now and alway will be. ROONEY> Ronaldo, Messi and Fabregas all in one.

Rooney still loves Everton and he always will do. He done an interview with evertonfc.com recently saying he still does

Fans that are quiet for every match and from the bits i saw from this match outsung by Arsenal even though they were 2-0 up...

never mind just settle for 3rd once again haha i love it. what will that be 6 years without a trophy just absolutly amazing. theirs only 1 team in london!!!!
Clearly you fail at Geography.

Fans that are quiet for every match and from the bits i saw from this match outsung by Arsenal even though they were 2-0 up...

its well known that our away fans are more vocal then our home fans. and saying you the same man utd that had speakers installed in the stands to make the fans sound louder haha.

yet again another typical comment.. i started supporting in 1995 actually mate when we were massivly in debt and finished 14the the season before with glen hoddle in charge.
and before money brought you sucess eh! lol:P just kidding it don`t matter to me, if i had to chosse between manu and chelski for the title as much as i hate them both it would be cheski! as i can`t stand manu fans there the most arragant and somple ever i even saw 1 fan write rooney> ronaldo messi fabregas in one lol what a proper tool he was.XD

haha so typical i was wondering when you was going to bring the 'money' thing into it. we had money in 2003 and won nothing. we then got mourinho and dominated. we still had money after mourinho and struggled to man utd. its all about the dressing room and on the training field.

Thats a awful comment.

You got your money at the start of 2003/4 season. finshed 2nd the prevoius season. got too the semi final of the champs league. then mourinho spent loads of money to make you win back to back titles. then Roman went on a Not spending session. and you didnt win the league. but got to the semis of the champions league, won a couple of FA cups.

so your trying to tell me money has nothing to do with it.

and before money brought you sucess eh! lol:P just kidding it don`t matter to me, if i had to chosse between manu and chelski for the title as much as i hate them both it would be cheski! as i can`t stand manu fans there the most arragant and somple ever i even saw 1 fan write rooney> ronaldo messi fabregas in one lol what a proper tool he was.XD

I do try my hardest.

Thats a awful comment.

You got your money at the start of 2003/4 season. finshed 2nd the prevoius season. got too the semi final of the champs league. then mourinho spent loads of money to make you win back to back titles. then Roman went on a Not spending session. and you didnt win the league. but got to the semis of the champions league, won a couple of FA cups.

so your trying to tell me money has nothing to do with it.

i never said it had NOTHING to do with it. im just saying money dosent guarrentee success. it depends how its molded together. its just a easy argument for other fans to use against us and to be frank... i couldnt give a ****. not 1 team would turn down a billionaire buying their club and its just pure jelousy simples.

In that case thanks. The post was just unclear.

And oh dear CJACKO. What do you think influenced Chelsea's change of fortunes the most, money or people training well? XD

its actually a subject im quite confident in.
Let me go through a number of clubs that are based in London. Of the top of my head, Chelsea, Fulham, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, QPR, Charlton, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Leyton Orient and thats only a handful. Clearly there is more than one team in London ;)

Let me go through a number of clubs that are based in London. Of the top of my head, Chelsea, Fulham, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, QPR, Charlton, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Leyton Orient and thats only a handful. Clearly there is more than one team in London ;)

yer but they dont count haha.

i never said it had NOTHING to do with it. im just saying money dosent guarrentee success. it depends how its molded together. its just a easy argument for other fans to use against us and to be frank... i couldnt give a ****. not 1 team would turn down a billionaire buying their club and its just pure jelousy simples.

tbh arsenal have several times!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Rooney still loves Everton and he always will do. He done an interview with evertonfc.com recently saying he still does

he also sai he loves utd. he family is happy in utd. and he will spend the rest of his career at utd.

Back