Chelsea v Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 137
  • Views Views 4K
Incredible win, but like JoeBeton said, freak result that will probably never happen again in a while between these two sides.
They are looking full of confidence now, and next weeks game vs Manchester United is going to be the game of the season without a doubt!

I can't see us beating United, they look unbeatable atm, as for game of the season, i think it will be a poor game lol and a scrappy 1-0 win to someone

I meant it as in if you're going on form of the last few weeks it should be the greatest game of the season.

You guys coming off a 7-1 thumping of Villa...
We are currently winning 4-0 with 5 minutes left, with Bayern during the week.

Should be a good game.

I can't see us beating United, they look unbeatable atm, as for game of the season, i think it will be a poor game lol and a scrappy 1-0 win to someone

why cant we bear utd?? we looked like we have stepped up a few gears in this last week or so carlo has realised that 4-3-3 is our best formation.

Yes, but its old trafford and form means nothing, if you've seen us before the pompey game

Yes, but its old trafford and form means nothing, if you've seen us before the pompey game

appart from the last few years we have a decent record at old trafford so im not writting anything off at all. i fancy malouda up against neville all day long.

Dudes this is a Chelsea vs Villa thread. Lets wait until next week.

Dudes this is a Chelsea vs Villa thread. Lets wait until next week.

of corse!!! SUPER FRANKY LAMPARD. what a legend passed osgood and bentlys record for goals scored today absolute legend.

Did he?
Didn't know that. Has he hit 20 for the season yet?

yup 21 i belive. hes chelsea 3rd top scorer off all time. surely that deserves a mention??

of corse!!! SUPER FRANKY LAMPARD. what a legend passed osgood and bentlys record for goals scored today absolute legend.

Really,I didn't care too look.:P

Well,we'll see what happens at the Theatre of Dreams..:$

Wow, am I right in thinking that is now the 6th consecutive season he has scored 20+ goals.
Truly a great goalscoring midfielder..

Wow, am I right in thinking that is now the 6th consecutive season he has scored 20+ goals.

In my opinion the best scoring midfielder of this generation. that inludes anyone

yer thats right. its good to see other fans noticeing his talent, he truely is sensational.

Just out of interest how many of you chelsea fans, calling for ancelottis head like you where last week. feel like idiots now. probaly None. wonder why that is?

Just out of interest how many of you chelsea fans, calling for ancelottis head like you where last week. feel like idiots now. probaly None. wonder why that is?

wasent calling for his head i wanted him to change the system and he did against pompey and kept it today 12 goals in 2 games just amazing. all we need is the bison(essien) back and we will be much stronger without a dout.

You say that like every Chelsea fan on this site was calling for his head, whereas i can only recall one member saying something along those lines.

Back