Chelsea v Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 137
  • Views Views 4K
Oh my ****. Chelsea's gd is much better now :(. God knows wtf happened to Villa, bad warm up for the FA cup semi

Aresnal for the title? Hahahahaha hahaa ha haha, not if you can't beat birmingham ;)
XD Ownage.

:S What a depressing result. At least at the end of the day it's only 3 points. If the league was decided on goals scored i would be ******** myself.:P

ive just noticed the two games we havent played drogba we have scored 7 goals lol 7-2 v sudnerland and now 7-2 against villa :d we shouldnt play him against utd next week then :P

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

XD Ownage.

:S What a depressing result. At least at the end of the day it's only 3 points. If the league was decided on goals scored i would be ******** myself.:P

if chelsea and utd are level on points at the end it will be and after chelseas last results we got advantage in goal difference but we are nowhere near the end yet and now i think its a two horse race

The wierd thing is we beat Chelsea at home, very odd to think of that atm. Can see some of the silly Villa fans really kicking off about this. Will be interesting to see what Martin O'Niel will have to say about this.

well i had this down as a draw :S.
but chelski seemed to of just scraped it, lol what a display i hate chelski but got to say thats was a proper pasteing!

absolutely sensational amazing victory and i bet people will still slate lampard. anouther 20goal season different class. we can win at old trafford our confidence is sky high at the moment and malouda is definatly the 3rd best winger in the world at the moment behind messi and ronaldo. by the way this was without our top scorer could you imagine a utd victory without rooney i dout it. SUPER CHELSEA FC.

Once again mate you are hyping. He is good, but in the top 3? You're having a laugh!

Still though 7-1. Well done Chelsea (I hate them but credit is due)

I don't need to imagine a united win without rooney. It's happened.

If you meant a 7-1 win against a team like villa then i guess you have a point.XD

the last month or so hes making goals scoring goals he looks so deadly so why not???
He's a good winger, no doubt, but he is not one of the best 3 in the world.

Think of all the other wingers, Ribery, Robben etc.

Once again mate you are hyping. He is good, but in the top 3? You're having a laugh!

Still though 7-1. Well done Chelsea (I hate them but credit is due)

mate this is my opinion i watch alot off football and he looks sensational simple as that.

I think this was a plan by MON to lure Chelski into a false sense of security before the FA Cup semi's. UTV!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (H)

Malouda is on fire at the moment, my brother is chuffed as Lampard is his Captain in fantasy League and also has Malouda in his team. Great result for Chelsea, Arsenal really slipped up today.

What impresses me about O’Neil is the way he can inspire teams at Half-Time, losing 2-1, inspire them on to 7-1! Sublime.

I hope he comes in to replace Rafa.

Back