Chelsea v Man City (1245 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 4K
This is a discussion thread about the match, not an argument, leave it out lad.

2-2 .
chelsea scorers , drogba and ballack
city scorers, tevez and kompany

Adam Johnson needs to learn to use his right foot, he can barely kick the ball:S so predictable.

Adam Johnson needs to learn to use his right foot, he can barely kick the ball:S so predictable.

Have you ever seen Johnson play?! He is two footed and scored a couple of goals on his right foot already this season (not just tap ins either) for the scum before his move.

World Cup wild card me thinks.

EDIT: Admittedly he is having a bit of a **** game though. **** smoggie making me eat my words oO)

Last edited:
Have you ever seen Johnson play?! He is two footed and scored a couple of goals on his right foot already this season (not just tap ins either) for the scum before his move.

World Cup wild card me thinks.
Yeah them goals being in the Championship. Sorry but the defending in the Championship is of a lot lower quality compared to the Premier League.

Yeah them goals being in the Championship. Sorry but the defending in the Championship is of a lot lower quality compared to the Premier League.

Not having ago but the defending made no difference, if he has a chance to bend one in from 18 yards on his right he'll take it just means now he wont get as many opportunities against terry and ivanovic etc. Hope he scores a belter on his right foot now haha

P.S have no idea why im defending him oO)

Terry getting blanked in case anyones missed it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxdxQa-wukA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Cameraman Sketch EXCLUSIVE - Wayne Bridge - John Terry HAND SHAKE[/ame]

hilario has hardly touched the ball so far man city need to work the ball up the pitch and make more chances

1-0 !
lampard

Not having ago but the defending made no difference, if he has a chance to bend one in from 18 yards on his right he'll take it just means now he wont get as many opportunities against terry and ivanovic etc. Hope he scores a belter on his right foot now haha

P.S have no idea why im defending him oO)

If his right foot is as good as you say it is then why doesnt Johnson just take on his man get behind him and whip it in with his right? Its like he scared of using it thats not a sign of being a both footed winger to be honest.

What a goal by tevez.XD How did that actually go in, the ball was going so slow.oO)
Reminded me of the goals you sometimes get on fifa where your player is under pressure and they scuff there shot and it rolls under the keeper and in the net really slowly.XD

Terry got totally rejected.XD Chelsea fans are booing bridge.oO)

Johnson looks like bambi on ice. I think it's too ambitous to hope for him to beat his fullback, i'm just hoping he doesn't fall over while attempting skill next time he gets the ball.:O

If his right foot is as good as you say it is then why doesnt Johnson just take on his man get behind him and whip it in with his right? Its like he scared of using it thats not a sign of being a both footed winger to be honest.

I dont know mate, he is having a very poor game and making me look like a numpty. Looks like he's overwhelmed and nervous to play his own game. Hopefully Mancini will have words with him and tell him to run with ball.

I retract world cup wild card shout, Joe cole is lightyears ahead of him, plus when you add milner possibly downing and ashley young theres not much space alongside Gerrard Lampard and Barry

It would be interesting to see how those moronic Chelsea fans booing and taking the **** out of Bridge would react if their partners where caught ******* their best mates.

It would be interesting to see how those moronic Chelsea fans booing and taking the **** out of Bridge would react if their partners where caught ******* their best mates.

Yeah I love how bridge has done nothing wrong, yet hes getting boo'ed and Terrys getting cheered...

They wouldnt be cheering if they caught him in bed with there missus would they.

See? If Johnson does what bellamy just did more often then man city might have a chance of winning.

Terry and Cole are just arseholes, sick of hearing about them. Im sure The Sun or News of the World will 'uncover' another scandal after the England v Egypt game. Just in time for the World Cup like always. Is there any point in us turning up at these tournaments anymore, seems like the media are **** bent on making sure we have as much external pressure as possible. Doesnt help when the papers are owned by an Aussie.

What next? Coleen caught sending Fat Frank pictures of Baps? Its ridiculous.

Wayne Bridge has been royaly seen off and has done nothing wrong at all. Shocking

See? If Johnson does what bellamy just did more often then man city might have a chance of winning.

Didnt it see it, switched over to the egg chasing for ten minutes.

Looks like johnson is of for SWP anyway

Back