Chelsea v Sunderland (1610 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Chelsea goal in the next 10 minutes or so changes this game completely. This result would be better if Sunderland scored 2 or 3 more, didn't concede and Welbeck got one of the goals (A)

although i don't rate them as players, i think chelsea are clearly missing the influence of terry and lampard

I swear you was slating his finishing earlier, and now you're licking his ****? (K)

I was slating his finishing, but other than that he looks more than ready for the Premier League. He looks strong enough, quick enough and he seems to be doing what he wants against the best defence in the league (fair it's not their strongest defence but they are all still internationals and top class defenders)..

Somehow this reminds me of the time Liverpool lost to Blackpool at Anfield, and we had a few Chelsea enthusiasts making colourful remarks. And then again last night. I guess what goes around really does come around to bite you in the ***, eh?

Edit - Time for me to start supporting Arsenal. :P

Last edited:
for goodness sake, this is an absolute shocker, this is absolutely ****, what's the point of turning up? If I was there, I would demand a full refund, this is dreadful

Welcome to real football...

I watch ***** like this every week, and am happy if we play half decently, none the less, when we're playing wank, we get behind the team. It's so quiet at the Bridge now it's shocking.

The only noise is Sunderland fans.

Chelsea dont even deserve to be called champions at this moment in time and I feel embarrest wearing a chelsea shirt

If your team produces Performances of the century, would you pay extra money? Just wanted to know.

We missed Essien. We are too much used to him. This is what he will tell. :D

I dont understand what u are saying especially the first quote oO)

anyways we are playing horribly, no Lampard, no Essien and our midfield looks ****, its our fault that we did not get adequate back-up during the transfer window after selling off Ballack and Deco and paying 20 million for that idiot named Ramires who cant hold onto the ball much less do anything with it

if you look at the chelsea bench they only have one experience player (kalou) to bring on.

dont know why Josh didnt start this game, a better CM than zhirkov (although thats by default since zhirkov isnt a central mid)

We missed Essien. We are too much used to him. This is what he will tell. :D

Then when he says that we link him to the numerous posts where he says ''Essien isn't match fit yet''

;)

I dont understand what u are saying especially the first quote oO)

anyways we are playing horribly, no Lampard, no Essien and our midfield looks ****, its our fault that we did not get adequate back-up during the transfer window after selling off Ballack and Deco and paying 20 million for that idiot named Ramires who cant hold onto the ball much less do anything with it

First quote was when Mick posted had he gone to the match he would have asked for refund. So i asked that question.

Welbeck always played well as Forward. When he is played as Winger he looks average. His physique has improved so much and he is ready for the first team action.

just because he is having a great game which is more due to our shcoking performance that his brilliance :P, does not mean that he is ready for first-team football, I swear people were saying the exact same thing for Torres and after he went back to sulking against Stoke, everyone is now saying different things about him

If your team produces Performances of the century, would you pay extra money? Just wanted to know.

what, no, this performance deserves a refund, I have never seen anything worse than this :S

First quote was when Mick posted had he gone to the match he would have asked for refund. So i asked that question.

its Nick by the way :P..... and yeah this performance is horrifying

Then when he says that we link him to the numerous posts where he says ''Essien isn't match fit yet''

;)

And we go in circles, Mike with Stay on topic or get Infraction post, XD

The commentator just said Gael Kakuta is a defender?!
What a load of bollocks.

cheers Sunderland you have kept us in the title race :D

I feel like I'm going to comitt harikari tomorrow, there's only 2 Chelsea fans in my class, all the others are Liverpool and United fans :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back