Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
You always find a way to anger people like me, even though all the way through most people have been gracious in defeat,

Just dont comment again, You moron.

ohhh someones grumpy haha, im enjoying it like you would if it was neville lifting the trophy today deal with it. CHAMPIONS 2010!!!

ohhh someones grumpy haha, im enjoying it like you would if it was neville lifting the trophy today deal with it. CHAMPIONS 2010!!!
you're as bad a winner as ryangiggs11 is a loser, totally ungracious. remember "woeful" united finished one point behind. you almost sound like a new school chelsea fan

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

gotta agree with scott all the utd supporters have been congratulating chelsea and saying well done so need to try and **** them off like that
off topic, but ancellotti said he'd be sticking with drogba and anelka next year, you still think you'd buy anothe striker. i cant see aguero sitting on the bench, maybe pato though?

you're as bad a winner as ryangiggs11 is a loser, totally ungracious. remember "woeful" united finished one point behind. you almost sound like a new school chelsea fan

no not at all the point i make is you have totaly relied on 1 player this season, we have played better football and got much better results without a dout. its been 3 years since we won the league im more than intitled to enjoy it and i will.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

off topic, but ancellotti said he'd be sticking with drogba and anelka next year, you still think you'd buy anothe striker. i cant see aguero sitting on the bench, maybe pato though?

what has chelsea buying a striker gotta do about me defending scott lol

what has chelsea buying a striker gotta do about me defending scott lol
lol thats why i said off topic. i just remebered it,thought i'd ask your opinion

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

no not at all the point i make is you have totaly relied on 1 player this season, we have played better football and got much better results without a dout. its been 3 years since we won the league im more than intitled to enjoy it and i will.
its a factous point, he wouldnt have scored the golas without the team. celebrate how you want. but by flaming united and calling them "woeful" despite the fact they were ONE point behind you're just celebrating without any of grace your fellow chelsea fans have done throughout the thread.

lol thats why i said off topic. i just remebered it,thought i'd ask your opinion

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

its a factous point, he wouldnt have scored the golas without the team. celebrate how you want. but by flaming united and calling them "woeful" despite the fact they were ONE point behind you're just celebrating without any of grace your fellow chelsea fans have done throughout the thread.

i can gurrentee you most chelsea fans would act like this as i would expect you to if you went 3 years without winning it. and to the woefull comment may be abit harsh but i belive we were on the pitch and as a team much bettet than utd this season.

Well done on being champions, still doesnt change the fact your a complete ****.

How old are you, I thought everyone over 10 knew utd wherent a one man team. Your just one of them stupid fans, who has no idea about football, i think it is called dellusional

i can gurrentee you most chelsea fans would act like this as i would expect you to if you went 3 years without winning it. and to the woefull comment may be abit harsh but i belive we were on the pitch and as a team much bettet than utd this season.

Most chelsea fans have actually acknowledge Utds efforts this season and said how hard it was, not called us "woeful" and "one man team"

Just lik most utd fans have accepted and Congraluated chelsea.

if this thread is anything to go by, you're wrong. i suggest you start from the first page and through. off the top of head cfc12345 was very gracious. and we have gone 3 years without winning. 2003-2006. arsenal chelsea, chelsea.

To be honest, CJACKO, you have a right to be happy obviously, but there is no need to be like that about it, you're just starting to **** people off, including me.

Well done on being champions, still doesnt change the fact your a complete ****.

How old are you, I thought everyone over 10 knew utd wherent a one man team. Your just one of them stupid fans, who has no idea about football, i think it is called dellusional

Most chelsea fans have actually acknowledge Utds efforts this season and said how hard it was, not called us "woeful" and "one man team"

Just lik most utd fans have accepted and Congraluated chelsea.

i honestly couldnt give a **** what you say, you dont know me and you dont know what i know mate. i have a massive rivarly with man utd as a close mate supports them so i hate them with an immense passion so surely im aloud to say my piece!!

i honestly couldnt give a **** what you say, you dont know me and you dont know what i know mate. i have a massive rivarly with man utd as a close mate supports them so i hate them with an immense passion so surely im aloud to say my piece!!

This ladies and gents, is what is wrong with Britian Today, Hope everyone is proud of the Avergae UK child.

Congratulations Chelsea

im not going to say anymore, because this thread is a viscous one "crouches under his desk" :$

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by CJACKO11

you act like this, and then you wnder why people generalise and say chelsea fans have no class? cos so far you've shown none in any of your posts

******* different class, thats how champions play. 8 ******* 0 get in!!! title totally deserved utd were woefull this season without rooney they would be behind arsenal.

Yeah, chelsea were brilliant and the team that finished a point behind them were woeful.XD

You talk utter rubbish.

League:
Drogba - 29
Lampard - 22
Malouda - 12
Anelka - 11
Kalou - 5

Unbelievable...
I like how Man Utd's 2nd top scorer was "Own Goal"
Own goal is actually our third top scorer.(H)

Congratulations chelsea, thoroughly deserved title win in the end. Played some magnificent stuff and managed to beat all the traditional top 4 which is **** impressive. You've been immense.

Always next year for us.<)

child haha im 21. dont worry mate theirs always next season, chin up!!
Dude, man utd have a better manager, man utd have a better team, they have won more trophies, youve only won trophies since abramovich pumped enough money to buy somalia into you, end of, call me a hypocrite, but we havent won anything yet ;)

Sorry you just spoke like an Uneducated Chav who is a waster in life.... Oh wait.

like i said, you dont know me at all and you simply couldnt be more away from the truth if you tried haha. you will have to mind me as i am now going to go and have a few celebraionry drinks!!

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Dude, man utd have a better manager, man utd have a better team, they have won more trophies, youve only won trophies since abramovich pumped enough money to buy somalia into you, end of, call me a hypocrite, but we havent won anything yet ;)

surely if they had a better team they would have ended the league 1st?? plus i made a football comment scott and now you have resuled in personal comments, just shows what kind of person you are really dosent it mate!

Last edited:
am just pretty shock to see a spurs fan in supportin chels mate

Im an Arsenal fan and id much rather see chelsea win the league than united getting four in a row
Also,ive supported arsenal since i was 4 so dont give me any **** aboutme not being a true fan

like i said, you dont know me at all and you simply couldnt be more away from the truth if you tried haha. you will have to mind me as i am now going to go and have a few celebraionry drinks!!

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

surely if they had a better team they would have ended the league 1st?? plus i made a football comment scott and now you have resuled in personal comments, just shows what kind of person you are really dosent it mate!
Personal comments? please explain, anyway man utd have a better team, they have won more titles than you

Back