Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
Personal comments? please explain, anyway man utd have a better team, they have won more titles than you

better team this season??? just look yourself if you cant see the comments then something is wrong.

like i said, you dont know me at all and you simply couldnt be more away from the truth if you tried haha. you will have to mind me as i am now going to go and have a few celebraionry drinks!!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------[/COLOR]

surely if they had a better team they would have ended the league 1st?? plus i made a football comment scott and now you have resuled in personal comments, just shows what kind of person you are really dosent it mate!

What kind of person i am?

You came on a thread where utd fans have been sticking up for chelsea and Congraluating them, and Boasted, Insulted and spoke bullshit about utd all the way through it to the point where people are arguing over it. So i am the bad person?

What kind of person i am?

You came on a thread where utd fans have been sticking up for chelsea and Congraluating them, and Boasted, Insulted and spoke bullshit about utd all the way through it to the point where people are arguing over it. So i am the bad person?

like i said all my comments were about football my son, just shows i got under your skin and you had to revert to personal comments nice boy!

if this thread is anything to go by, you're wrong. I suggest you start from the first page and through. Off the top of head cfc12345 was very gracious. And we have gone 3 years without winning. 2003-2006. Arsenal chelsea, chelsea.

"like" :D

like i said all my comments were about football my son, just shows i got under your skin and you had to revert to personal comments nice boy!

"My Son" " nice Boy"

I am sorry What The ****!!!!!!

I am sorry, Your writing was at 8 yrs old level, mine might be bad, but it is better then that. I am sorry, you feel you need to try and play a victim, because you been nothing but a **** on this thread, nice one

no its shows what kind of person you. you clearly came on with the aim of ******* people off, and generally acting like a ****. well done, youve succeded.

to the rest of the chelsea fans, congratulations again. the best team won it in the end, but dont rest on your laurels, we want out title back (H)

"My Son" " nice Boy"

I am sorry What The ****!!!!!!

I am sorry, Your writing was at 8 yrs old level, mine might be bad, but it is better then that. I am sorry, you feel you need to try and play a victim, because you been nothing but a **** on this thread, nice one

im not a victim, i was talking about football and something that related to this thread, you on the other hand went to personal comments just abit low of you thats all mate.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

no its shows what kind of person you. you clearly came on with the aim of ******* people off, and generally acting like a ****. well done, youve succeded.

to the rest of the chelsea fans, congratulations again. the best team won it in the end, but dont rest on your laurels, we want out title back (H)

i came on here to say what i felt, so what?? if people dont like it you dont go reverting to personal wrong comments do you!

im not a victim, i was talking about football and something that related to this thread, you on the other hand went to personal comments just abit low of you thats all mate.

Just please mate, Your know you where a ****, your just trying to worm your why out of it.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

i came on here to say what i felt, so what?? if people dont like it you dont go reverting to personal wrong comments do you!

Lol, cut the bullshit honestly. (K)

why are people still fighting lol the season is over, nothing anyone can do about it now, chelsea are the champions regardless if united have a better team or have won more titles.

Banned for a day, absolute idiot.

Only a day? :'( a 21 year old whos spent the majority of the day on this forum bragging about a football team.. wow.. talk about a ****-all future..

Anyways, MOTD should be good.. i don't want to watch it as im trying to avoid seeing clips or pics of Chelsea lifting the trophy :P

after reading this whole thread does anyone else think maybe ryangiggs11 and CJACKO11 are the same person lol both there names end in 11 and they both talk bollocks and as ryangiggs11 left CJACKO11 started XD

^^ haha good observation... but dont think so :P

all im gonna say after just watching MOTD, WOW!

your supposed to win a title with a 1-0 frustrating win!
what you did is just **** XD

Reading CJacko's comments left me scared at the ammount of frustration I felt towards someone so stupid.

Back