• Chelsea

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're 7 ******* points behind. ALREADY. What a ******* nightmare, our title ambitions are all but over, but let's see how we're doing after Christmas. :'(

Exactly how we Spurs fans feel. Just when we thought this was our year.

Two positives for Arsenal..

It took a back heel and an unstoppable free-kick to beat them after they dominated most of the second half.

Also, Lukasz Fabianski didn't make any errors.

This.

Although he did make one or two unconventional saves, and Squillaci was poor, as was Song, and Clichy's long shots :S

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

No, sorry should've been clearer.

Didier Drogba and the whole of the Chelsea team

lol

Remember Joss, we were 10 points behind when Chelsea beat us 3-0 at the emirates last year. We pulled that back, so I don't think it's over yet.

No offense to Spurs fans but realisticly, this was never ever going to be your year.

Two positives we can take from this;

Chelsea looked like the away side
Fabainski can hopefully go from strength to strength

Only 7 points out? Not as bad as everyones making out. I'm sure all teams are gonner slip up at some point. We won't have a solid idea of the shape of the league until christmas.

Arsenal...Can't be too dissapointed I suppose. Dominated 2nd half just lacking that final product, something Van Persie is normally there for. Fabianski played well in my eyes both goals unsaveable.
But that free kick Wow! I was hoping Andy Gray would say 'Tikka Boo Son.' No shame in conceding a goal like that.

Hopefully we get a result at Man City, adn put everyones confidence right back up!

wow all this about not deserved?? Arsenal had alot of the ball that isen't something new is it thats how they play their football and they didnt capatulise did they. Excellent performance from our midfield today Mikel, Essien and Ramires ran the show from start to finish and our defence was rock solid. Yet again Drogba scoring and what a outragous goal that was and ******* Alex what a hit son just unstoppable. Excellent win today from the lads and a real decent performance onwards and upwards from here, 5 points clear of the red mancs and 7 points clear of the **** good times.

Could be worse - I could be a scouser.

And a Liverpool fan.

our midfield today Mikel, Essien and Ramires ran the show from start to finish.

I agree Chelsea deserved to win, Defence was top class..But really? Ran the show from start to finish? you hardly had possesion??

I agree Chelsea deserved to win, Defence was top class..But really? Ran the show from start to finish? you hardly had possesion??
Seriously, and how many times did Ramires lose possession? Couldn't count it on two hands.

In terms of controlling the match yes Arsenal had most of the ball but dont they always?? Our midfield gave them nothing and everytime our midfield did have the ball they used it so well.

******* get in there !! great goals by drogba and espeically Alex and Chelsea showed once again why they are champions :) Ramires was our best player today imo and helped chelsea alot to get this win

Could be worse - I could be a scouser.

And a Liverpool fan.
Ha.:SoO)

I only caught the last thirty or so minutes, but from what I seen, Arsenal had a lot of the play, but couldn't turn it into chances, and Chelsea were the opposite, had very little play, but had a bunch of chances.
Not too sure about Arsenal's centre backs, but once they get used to each other, that could change.

Konswhatever and Chamakh missed easy headers which would have made difference. But all the talk of would have could have doesn't make any sense. Well played both teams. One team took their while Arsenal didnt.

Seriously, and how many times did Ramires lose possession? Couldn't count it on two hands.

Going forward he was excellent today, defensivly he needs to learn quickly but we do have Mikel to do all the dirty work. All you have to do is look at the response he got from the Chelsea fans when he came off and that tells you everything about his performance today.

In terms of controlling the match yes Arsenal had most of the ball but dont they always?? Our midfield gave them nothing and everytime our midfield did have the ball they used it so well.
you didnt control the game at all, what you did do was break superbly when you had the ball

No offense to Spurs fans but realisticly, this was never ever going to be your year.

Two positives we can take from this;

Chelsea looked like the away side
Fabainski can hopefully go from strength to strength

Yeah, I wasn't mocking his opinion that Arsenal have a chance at the title at all. I was, in fact, being deadly serious about Tottenham challenging for the title too.

There saying that how can Arsene convince his players that this is the way to play football,and that we're gonna win nothing....

It's OCTOBER... plenty of time, and also, there are 3 other competitions to compete in, one of which Chelsea, Spurs or City arn't even in.

It's funny how everyone jumps on the Arsenal bandwagon when we blow teams away, but are oh so quick to critisice when we lose a game..

/rant over

Back