• Chelsea

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the main part of the game. Its been the same old story for a few years now in all fairness.

Yes but your actual post was they didnt do much. They could have scored under 1 min, but that was not the case. Their finishing was poor apart from that they opened your defense lot of times.

and im pretty sure thats what Ancelotti told them to do. Arsenal have alot of the ball but rarely done much with it.
im sure it was, not taking anything away from the performance. its exactly how you should approach the game. Just saying it wouldnt be fair for you to say you controlled it from start to finish

Tottaly Agree with Frankie.

When we beat Braga 6-0, Everyone was on the 'Arsene Wenger plays beautiful football' Band wagon.

We lose and its 'Arsene needs to stop playing football this way'

Make your minds up!!

There saying that how can Arsene convince his players that this is the way to play football,and that we're gonna win nothing....

It's OCTOBER... plenty of time, and also, there are 3 other competitions to compete in, one of which Chelsea, Spurs or City arn't even in.

It's funny how everyone jumps on the Arsenal bandwagon when we blow teams away, but are oh so quick to critisice when we lose a game..

/rant over

I'm aware it's October, but all that means is that the gap between yourselves and the eventual winners is just going to get larger. As for the competition you are talking about; since when has that been important? I seem to remember a number of Arsenal fans disregarding the League Cup back when we won it.

I've never jumped on the Arsenal bandwagon. Those seats are reserved for losers.

loser.jpg

^^)

The only thing I find frustrating about Arsenal's play is the unwillingness to shoot. I remember back in 2005-06 season, first game against Newcastle. Nobody would shoot, van Persie came on, the first thing he did was shoot from 30 yards. This has gone on far too long, Arshavin, Rosicky, van Persie have all shown they can shoot from distance so why not do it anymore?

Yeah, I wasn't mocking his opinion that Arsenal have a chance at the title at all. I was, in fact, being deadly serious about Tottenham challenging for the title too.
Ahh, my mistake. I decided not to deduce from the fact you support Spurs that you will take every oppurtunity to take a dig at Arsenal's title aspirations, while forgetting how your team pales in comparison to ours. Sorry won't make that mistake again.

The only thing I find frustrating about Arsenal's play is the unwillingness to shoot. I remember back in 2005-06 season, first game against Newcastle. Nobody would shoot, van Persie came on, the first thing he did was shoot from 30 yards. This has gone on far too long, Arshavin, Rosicky, van Persie have all shown they can shoot from distance so why not do it anymore?

And Nasri

YouTube - Amazing Samir Nasri Goal

Ahh, my mistake. I decided not to deduce from the fact you support Spurs that you will take every oppurtunity to take a dig at Arsenal's title aspirations, while forgetting how your team pales in comparison to ours. Sorry won't make that mistake again.

Doesn't matter which team is better. Fact remains that neither team will be winning the title anytime soon. Chin up, you're still in the league cup.

Doesn't matter which team is better. Fact remains that neither team will be winning the title anytime soon. Chin up, you're still in the league cup.
Same to you. Oh wait...

Does anyone else have a problem with Song as a holding midfielder? Everytime he goes to ground I think he's gonna conceed a foul, am I just being harsh here?

Same to you. Oh wait...

Does anyone else have a problem with Song as a holding midfielder? Everytime he goes to ground I think he's gonna conceed a foul, am I just being harsh here?

He's an ever-improving character. He's seen better days already.

Same to you. Oh wait...

I'm very comfortable with Song in that position, to me he usually times his tackles well, obviously sometimes he fails to do this but it's getting more and more rare.

Don't you mean Alex?

He was referring to the link I posted (YouTube video). EDIT: Too late.

Oh, couldn't be asked to read through the whole thread ;).

Back