• Chelsea Win

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He always plays well against us so its nothing new that he scored.

Yes, but the fact remains that he hardly ever scores. Heskey is to goals what Stephen Ireland is to tasteful car design.

Yes, but the fact remains that he hardly ever scores. Heskey is to goals what Stephen Ireland is to tasteful car design.

Hes more prolific than both Rooney and Torres this season. He always raises his game against Chelsea, abit like Drogba does against Arsenal. Playing Chelsea for Heskey will improve his game greatly because he will remember past times against us and how well he has done. I said on this thread yesterday in a convo with you the 2 people i was scared of were Heskey and Young and both were excellent today.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Just watched a post match programme on ChelseaTV which they air after every home game, basicly a phone in show and re-view on the match but they speak to Ancelotti every time also. When asked about the possibility of brining someone in this month he said we need a new player and i believe we can do this, we are talking about the possibility right now. Seems as if we could very well see a new player at the Bridge sometimes this month.

Who/What position do you think he'll go in for? A striker maybe?

I think Chelsea need to strengthen the core of your team, a new CB, maybe a new creative CM to take the load of Lampard and a Striker

Looking at it today i think Bruma looked pretty decent and if JT and Ivanovic stay fit then i possibly wouldnt sign another CB. I would like us to sign a wide player who can beat his man and get into scoring positions, someone like Alexis Sanchez mold player. I do think we need another striker aswell but the strikers i am talking about would cost more than i think Roman would want to chip in for. Im thinking someone like Pato, Aguero even Benzema maybie. But it won't happen we will end up signing someone alot cheeper like Guissepe Rossi or Lucas Barrios maybie. Who knows, we will end up signing Heskey insted lol.

Looking at it today i think Bruma looked pretty decent and if JT and Ivanovic stay fit then i possibly wouldnt sign another CB. I would like us to sign a wide player who can beat his man and get into scoring positions, someone like Alexis Sanchez mold player. I do think we need another striker aswell but the strikers i am talking about would cost more than i think Roman would want to chip in for. Im thinking someone like Pato, Aguero even Benzema maybie. But it won't happen we will end up signing someone alot cheeper like Guissepe Rossi or Lucas Barrios maybie. Who knows, we will end up signing Heskey insted lol.

Had to choose to watch either this or Wigan vs Newcastle and chose Wigan. FML. ;)

But saying that i don't believe us signing players will make much of a difference, we need to sort out the problems with the players at the squad now. I think its a few things that has led to this massive massive slump. First of all the board room and the yes men Roman has around him just telling him what he wants to hear not the reality. Secondly is the confidence, we arn't zipping the ball around like we used to and for that we are giving the ball away too much and not creating enough chances to win games. And my third view is we have had bad injurys at bad times, yes people believe you can't use injurys as an excuse but any team who lost players like Drogba, Terry and Lampard would be majorly dis-advantaged.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Had to choose to watch either this or Wigan vs Newcastle and chose Wigan. FML. ;)

I wish i did the same lol.