• Chelsea Win

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's kinda why I watch FanZone, especially during the Second City derby. There's always good banter going on, and everyone knows who's supporting who and nobody gets offended by the sheer bias of the situation.

I just wonder how many people actually used TalkSport and not Sky Sports 1, BBC 5 live, local radio or an online stream to get coverage of the game.
As a Villa fan I love the bias towards Villa from Collymore. But generally speaking it's probably better if they get someone impartial to commentate or tell them to be impartial, but seriously, with all that was happening in the game who can blame him for losing control a bit?

Agree with both the Vile above :O :P

but ye i understand why Colly went mental who wouldn't really, but for the benefit of the rest of the audience they should have impartial commentators.

looking at it honestly, i only have a problem because im biased against collymore :$ the man is an absolute W*NKER!!! XD

Again, overreacting to a tongue-in-cheek comment. All I said in the Arsenal-Chelsea match thread was that we were the better team, then gave my thoughts on the match. Didn't call you a "******* mug" or "small minded" or ask you not to argue you deserved to win..

OK. I was wrong about what you would say, a lot of fans on here will argue their side deserved to win when they do and don't win, i'm pretty sure I've seen you talk about how it doesn't matter if one team is the better side or have more chances, it's about taking them blah blah.

Stop getting so ****** off when people prove you wrong/argue something against you then if you don't care what people think.

Not once have i said we deserved to win if we didn't??? We differ more on players and other teams than Chelsea performances. You just assume that because we differ on most other subjects i must be wrong and assume what is obviously not true.

On the whole we didn't deserve 3 points, only 2 players deserved to be on a winning side today and that was Friedel and Lampard. I was impressed with Bruma today especially with the ball at his feet and in a foot race he is pretty quick as i said on this thread earlier on. He did get out muscled by Heskey at times but even Terry struggles with Heskey and has alwaysd done so i wont hold that against the young lad. One thing is for sure is that he does look like a exceptional talent as i said a long time ago and i feel it would be harsh for anyone to think otherwise.

Not liking Anelka lately and i think he should be given some time out and give Sturridge a run in the side. I also think we should revert back to a 4-4-2 diamond with Drogba and Sturridge up front, Essien and Malouda in the middle, Mikel holding and Lampard at the tip. Also when fit Bosingwa has to play, i love Ferreira because he has been loyal and has put in some excellent performances at times but he worrys the **** out of me at times.

If im Carlo i think we should look to sign a centre back, right back and a striker. Although im dissapointed with the recent run of form and performances i am a proper old school Chelsea fan. Even though i am only 22 i have studied the history of the club at my own accord and i know where the club has come from to where it is now and the difference is astronomical.

Lastly i will apologise to you Joss for my language, i was just annoyed to see this thing again before you even had a chance to see what i felt about the game and i honestly feel you and many may have mis-understood me abit.

WIN OR LOSE UP THE BLUES!!!

On the whole we didn't deserve 3 points, only 2 players deserved to be on a winning side today and that was Friedel and Lampard. I was impressed with Bruma today especially with the ball at his feet and in a foot race he is pretty quick as i said on this thread earlier on. He did get out muscled by Heskey at times but even Terry struggles with Heskey and has alwaysd done so i wont hold that against the young lad. One thing is for sure is that he does look like a exceptional talent as i said a long time ago and i feel it would be harsh for anyone to think otherwise.

Am I the only one who thought Bruma was pants? Heskey bullied him all game, and he was dragged around the pitch as Agbonlahor exposed Ferreira for pace. I think "exceptional talent" would be pushing it a little far: Ciaran Clark is far better than him, and I wouldn't go as far as "exceptional talent" for him. Dunno what it is about facing us, but Chelsea's young 'uns always seem to get a reality check when playing us; Bruma today, and Kakuta last time we played.

Also, I have no idea why you think Lampard was so great today. I think he showed glimpses of quality, but he was mostly disappointing, a view shared by ZM.

Am I the only one who thought Bruma was pants? Heskey bullied him all game, and he was dragged around the pitch as Agbonlahor exposed Ferreira for pace. I think "exceptional talent" would be pushing it a little far: Ciaran Clark is far better than him, and I wouldn't go as far as "exceptional talent" for him. Dunno what it is about facing us, but Chelsea's young 'uns always seem to get a reality check when playing us; Bruma today, and Kakuta last time we played.

Also, I have no idea why you think Lampard was so great today. I think he showed glimpses of quality, but he was mostly disappointing, a view shared by ZM.
agree with you on this, wouldnt call him an exceptional talent by any means, though he was ok today. Gonna have to much better though

lampard looked great compared to the rest of the side, but that ust shows how poorly they played today. thought lampard was decent, but well off his best, though he is only just coming back from injury

Bruma did ok considering it was his first PL game. Heskey gives Terry a tough time every time he plays against him does this make Terry a **** defender???

This is one persons view on the game the same as mine or yours. Lampard's passing in the 2nd half was excellent and he started popping up in Lampard type area's in the box but didn't get the right service at times.

Bruma did ok considering it was his first PL game. Heskey gives Terry a tough time every time he plays against him does this make Terry a **** defender???

Eh? Who said anything about Bruma being a **** defender? I said he had a not great game today. Whenever Terry comes up against Heskey, he finds some way of dealing with him. Bruma just didn't and was punished.

This is one persons view on the game the same as mine or yours. Lampard's passing in the 2nd half was excellent and he started popping up in Lampard type area's in the box but didn't get the right service at times.

Agreed on the second half, I think. He came into the game a lot more than in the first, so credit to him.

Eh? Who said anything about Bruma being a **** defender? I said he had a not great game today. Whenever Terry comes up against Heskey, he finds some way of dealing with him. Bruma just didn't and was punished.

Agreed on the second half, I think. He came into the game a lot more than in the first, so credit to him.

Heskey has scored 8 goals against Chelsea i beleive im right in saying, Terry has a nightmare against him and he even said he is one of the toughest players i have ever played against. I know you never said he was **** but it was just they way you said he was poor today. He did struggle against Heskey but like i said he bosses Terry around so its not that poor. I think if you look at the other things he had to do i.e his passing ability and pace and reading of the game thats where i see alot of talent in the boy.

Least Chelsea got a point :/ they replayed that match 3 times after the Wigan - Newcastle game on the telly

Heartwarming sight, to see Lerner celebrating like that on MOTD. Shows his passion for the club.

Also, love Friedel's Americano-Brummie accent. :D

Albrightons cross for the equalizer was pure quality. Deserved a lot of credit there.

Heartwarming sight, to see Lerner celebrating like that on MOTD. Shows his passion for the club.

Also, love Friedel's Americano-Brummie accent. :D

Actually came back to the thread to say the exact same thing about Lerner's passion.
Absolutely fantastic to see a man that invested in the club recently really love it, maybe as much as old Doug did too (noticed him in the background).
For all that can be said about Ellis and what may be said about Lerner at the moment, in regard to current transfer policy, they both love our club and will not allow it to be threatened financially.

Great goal from terry but his defending for the last goal was shocking. Albrightons cross was amazing and he certainly went from villain to hero in a matter of minutes. Much better from villa

Heskey scores against Chelsea :wub:

what next, Gary Neville winning a 100m sprint?

It was a pretty good game though, I saw the highlights, and I wish id watched it now

Last edited:
Heskey scores against Cheslea :wub:

what next, Gary Neville winning a 100m sprint?

It was a pretty good game though, I saw the highlights, and I wish id watched it now

First of all its Chelsea and second of all Heskey has now scored 8 goals in his career against Chelsea so its nothing new.

Last edited:
First of all its Chelsea and second of all Heskey has now scored 8 goals in his carear against Chelsea so its nothing new.

First of all it's "career", secondly Heskey hardly ever scores, fact, and has never scored against Chelsea for us.

Back