Chelsea vs Aston Villa FA Cup Semi Final

diiiidiiierrrr drooooogggbbbba he loves playing at wembley dont he :d scored everytime his played there come on chelsea !!!

Well done the DROG :)

shut the scum up for the time being :p

Villa haven't had much luck with decisions today. Arguably a red card for that challenge by Terry. The studs were right on the calf of Milner.

Looks like Chelsea's gonna be beaten once again, in a National Cup, by Tottenham, on Wembley. ;)

Gonna agree with Billy. Dunno if it was a red card though...

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Malouda. Game over for sure now. Lampard now and my prediction is right ;)

All over.

2 - 0 Chelsea. Malouda, 89th minute.

Deserved from the second-half performance. Shame for Villa fans.

great finish from the best left winger in the prem by a mile this season thats us in the final yet again :D

Great ball in from Ballack. As Billy said 89th min.
Another Wembly defeat for them where Villa fans will say a bad decision lost it for them.

Frankie Lampard. 94min.
I said those 3 would score ;)

Yet again, we lose due to ***** referee'ing decisions and favouring the bigger team in Chelsea. We were all over you today, should of had a penalty.

Full time.
Chelsea through to the final against either Tottenham or Pompey

Most Chelsea Fans = Glory Seekers.

Yes, I am. We dominated, and baldy didn't give a stonewald penalty.

Gonna say that the ref should of given that penalty. But, at the end of the day, Chelsea deserved to go through.

Yes, I am. We dominated, and baldy didn't give a stonewald penalty.

dominated the first half towards the end chelsea done well and deserved them goals but fair play to villa they did well

Chelsea deserved the win going by the full 95 minutes played.

Yes, Villa should have had a penalty early on, but Chelsea were always going to dominate in the second-half.

It could have perhaps been 3 - 1 or 3 - 2, but Chelsea were good value for the win at the end of the day.