Chelsea vs Aston Villa FA Cup Semi Final

You were denied a penalty, which was a CERTAIN penalty, but you didn't have the best chances, chelsea deserved the win

Not a great match today but we're in the Final and that's all that matters :)
From where i was it looked a definate penalty in the first half for Villa. It was Howard Webb so im not suprised it wasn't given. Villa played well in the first half but i don't remember too many shots, one from Milner? For someone to say above that Villa dominated us is quite daft.
We picked it up second half and had them on the back foot for long spells. Subtitutions were also good from Big Al, although most fans showed their discontent when Joey Cole went off.
Villa fans gave it the large outside the ground but once it was 1-0 they were already leaving.
All in all, a good day out and good win for the lads. Hope we get the Yids in the final, although feel a bit sorry for Pompey so want them to do well really.

not the best game but terry was right again villa fell apart after an hour. 3 decent goals aswell by 3 players if fit i belive will win us the double. yes it was a penalty but webb has been poor for a while now. UP THE CHELS

I think the worst thing about is that it only had 81,000 attendance, I am not saying Fulham would ever fill out there allocation but Villa and Chelsea are big clubs.

It was 85,000 apprently.
Heard it on the big screen.

Edit: 85,472 to be precise.

Last edited:
still 85,000 in a stadium that holds 90,000? where are those extra 5,000? who didn't sell there allocation? i no a few teams that would fill wemberly on there own!

still 85,000 in a stadium that holds 90,000? where are those extra 5,000? who didn't sell there allocation? i no a few teams that would fill wemberly on there own!

Well the middle section where all the posh people sit wasn't full. Neither was the middle tier surrounding the stadium, that's where the neutral supporters are allocated tickets.
It looked pretty full from where i was but i couldn't see into the upper tier so i can't be too sure.

Out of interest, which teams would fill Wembley on their own?

i would have got a ticket but they didnt go on sale to the general public.

dont see why all these posh/sponsors get ******* tickets, they never turn up!

and well call my bias but Man United would fill the 90,000, liverpool would come close (depends on how they are doing in the league) teams like barcelona and madrid would as well

Well the middle section where all the posh people sit wasn't full. Neither was the middle tier surrounding the stadium, that's where the neutral supporters are allocated tickets.
It looked pretty full from where i was but i couldn't see into the upper tier so i can't be too sure.

Out of interest, which teams would fill Wembley on their own?
Trying not to be Bias...but Liverpool :D Trust me,we could,no lie.

im not doubting you couldn't, i also no that united would as well without even trying.

Yeah i'd agree. United and L'pool are probs the only teams in England that no matter how bad their team is doing, they will fill their allocation.

Yeah i'd agree. United and L'pool are probs the only teams in England that no matter how bad their team is doing, they will fill their allocation.

And the toon!

To be fair I think every Chelsea game this season has been sold out including away allocations! We are getting there slowly but wouldn't sell out Wembley yet unless it was The Arena lol

But we still get 40k a week and have like, the 5th best attendence in the whole of Britain?

im not doubting that you have a MASSIVE fan base mate. 40k is good but its not your full allocation is it? if manchester united or liverpool were relegated to championship, 100% they would still not have a spare seat.