• Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Blackburn Rovers Win

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going for a 2-2 draw with Blackburn getting a last minute goal from Mame Diouf

i reckon it'll be a draw as chelsea haven't been key in the premier league for quite a bit now

He's supposed to be dropping Drogba, and he quoted that McEachran is now a Premiership starter. Could mean that he may start today/tomorrow (what ever peoples time zones they are in).

He's supposed to be dropping Drogba, and he quoted that McEachran is now a Premiership starter. Could mean that he may start today/tomorrow (what ever peoples time zones they are in).

Yer and i agree with him mate, McEachran has been excellent every time he has featured for us and Essien has been under par for a little while now. Drogba like Carlo said has sufferd a loss of confidence due too his illness and Sturridge has scored 8 goals in 10 starts for us so he definaltly deserves a start.

2-0 Chelsea. Can't see Blackburn getting anything, as much as I'd like them too.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Essien, Ramires, Lampard, Anelka, Drogba, Malouda.
Subs: Turnbull, Mikel, Ferreira, Kalou, Sturridge, Bruma, McEachran.
Blackburn: Robinson, Salgado, Nelsen, Samba, Givet, Dunn, Olsson, Pedersen, Hoilett, Kalinic, Mame Diouf.
Subs: El-Hadji Diouf, Bunn, Santa Cruz, Mwaruwari, Roberts, Hanley, Lowe.

Carlo has started Essien and Drogba and blackburn have 4 strikers on the bench

Interesting to see that Sturridge has been dropped, slightly unfair on him as I feel he should be given a run in the Chelsea side as Drogba is playing poorly atm. Probably Chelsea's strongest team atm anyway.

Drogba shouldn't have started, I'd pick Sturridge, a youngster with plenty to prove, over an out of form Drogba any day of the year. Yet, I still think Chelsea will win

Nice to see we are giving Danny a chance. i thinkRAMIRES will get on the score sheet today i dont know why though

come on Blackburn playing well keep it at a draw please :)

Chesea will win 3-1 drogba to get his goal scoring touch back, you can watch it online here http://acesport.tv/hd-veetle1.html :D i

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

RAMIRES IS SheeeeeeT, and im a chelsea fan, the only brazillian ever to have no flair no skill ><

Rammy just hit the bar, and maybe you can see earlier i pposted he will score

Very scruffy goal from Ivanovic. The bit of luck we have needed.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

2-0 Anelka. Ivanovic great header and Anelka gets a touch