• Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Blackburn Rovers Win

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Full time 2-0. 2nd half better than the 1st but good to be back winning.

Opposition played rugby tactics but we cam away with the win, pitch was mighty bad tho but still we did it, dont worry about us lad, concetrate on beating Ipswich next week,(K)

Very happy with the win but was dissapointed with Ancelotti's team selection today. What kind of messege does this send out to Sturridge?? What more does he have to do???

On the game we deserved to win the game without a dout, first half was the same as recent months but with abit more of an edge to it. Ivanovic's goal was well taken for a centre half and he was the main reason for our 2nd goal as he headed goalwards and Anelka tapped in.

A few really good possitives today Ramires was sensational again, dictated the play from start to finish. Ivanovic easily man of the match the man is just a complete tank and for me one of the best defenders in the world. McEachran when he came on again was just unbelievable, this lad really is the real deal. Verry happy with the result and 3 points but a little dissapointed with Ancelotti on the whole.

Haven't heard anything about this game apart from the result and goalscorers.

Sounds like a comfortable win for Chelsea, was it?

On the whole yer, Blackburn didn't really threaten at all.

Blackburn very rarely threatened us and Santa-Cruz look very unfit which was to be expected.
Pre comfortable in the end and a deserved win.

Was at the game, Anelka and Drogba were awful and ******* lazy. Playing Ramires and Essien meant we were playing 6-3-1 at times as they both sat back.

Our attack consisted of 1 player in the box the whole game, sometimes there wasn't even anyone in the box. Drogba ran out wide the whole game, didn't bother running anywhere at any time. Anelka has no clue of what to do going forward, all he can do is pass sideways to Bosingwa who would neither attack the FB, cross and was **** defensively.

Was a **** game, biggest cheer was for McEacheran warming up. Sturridge got 4 minutes of playing time despite scoring 7 in a week with Drogba being **** again (had some guy behind me shouting at him the whole game for being ******* useless which was so true)

Lucky to win to be honest, didn't really have anything to defend - and what we did was poor - and we didn't offer anything going forward. Ramires was the only player who actually looked interested in doing something for the team, only other people who started who deserved their wages would be Cech, Cole and Ivanovic tbh.

Last edited:
Was at the game, Anelka and Drogba were awful and ******* lazy. Playing Ramires and Essien meant we were playing 6-3-1 at times as they both sat back.

Our attack consisted of 1 player in the box the whole game, sometimes there wasn't even anyone in the box. Drogba ran out wide the whole game, didn't bother running anywhere at any time. Anelka has no clue of what to do going forward, all he can do is pass sideways to Bosingwa who would neither attack the FB, cross and was **** defensively.

Was a **** game, biggest cheer was for McEacheran warming up. Sturridge got 4 minutes of playing time despite scoring 7 in a week with Drogba being **** again (had some guy behind me shouting at him the whole game for being ******* useless which was so true)

Lucky to win to be honest, didn't really have anything to defend - and what we did was poor - and we didn't offer anything going forward. Ramires was the only player who actually looked interested in doing something for the team, only other people who started who deserved their wages would be Cech, Cole and Ivanovic tbh.

Totally agree that Anelka and Drogba were poor today. Like i said its unfair on Sturridge, what more does he have to do?? Glad you saw Ramires played well today he is slowly looking better and better. McEachran is just a freak of nature mate, the lad is 17 and every time i have seen him he stands out so much.

Totally agree that Anelka and Drogba were poor today. Like i said its unfair on Sturridge, what more does he have to do?? Glad you saw Ramires played well today he is slowly looking better and better. McEachran is just a freak of nature mate, the lad is 17 and every time i have seen him he stands out so much.

Yeah, only time I really remember people cheering the whole game was for him and the goals, says a lot really, ground was really quiet otherwise.

Forgot to add, Atkinson (ref) was awful as well.

Forgot to mention i got the scoreline right on skysports super 6. very happy although i won no money!!