• Chelsea Win

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Bolton Win

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect Bolton to run them ragged on the counter attack..

Chelsea 0-1 Bolton

Im now going to get a stream and a cup of rosie lee and some biscuits so i will love you and leave you and post my comments on the game when its finished. Hopefully for the health of my heart its a possative result.

Chelsea are often excellent in the first-half against Bolton, and fade away in the second half. So I'm going for a high scoring thriller tonight, with goals galore literally.

Chelsea 5-3 Bolton

Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Terry, Bosingwa - Holden, Elmander, Taylor

the poll is on bolton's side (6)

partly because there are only 5 Chelsea fans on the forum and at least 20 Man U fans and then add that to the Liverpool and Arsenal ones ......

partly because there are only 5 Chelsea fans on the forum and at least 20 Man U fans and then add that to the Liverpool and Arsenal ones ......
or it could be that bolton have a good away record against you and are in much better form...

or it could be that bolton have a good away record against you and are in much better form...

generally speaking Chelsea fans vote for Chelsea, and non-Chelsea fans vote for the oppo.

Bolton don't have a good away record against us, they have a pretty poor one actually...

who was that heffer in the crowd?

Drogba a mile offside (very similar to the goal vs United last season), squares the ball to Malouda to tap in

Chelsea 1-0 Bolton.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Ricketts you bucket of ****. Got to score, or at least hit the target there!

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

How on earth has that penalty not been given?

Holden inside the box strikes the ball and Terry's hand sticking out away from his body stops it going on target and possibly in. Referee was staring straight at it too...

Horrid decision!

you watching ths

D M F ?

Yeah.. Both sides look dangerous when they go forward. Chelsea look like they're trying to hold on for 1-0 at the moment.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Great save by Cech..

Petrov on for Taylor.

DMF can u post the link that ur watching it off please mate?

http://www.vipstand.net/watch/15117/2/chelsea-vs.-bolton-wanderers-live-stream-online.html

There you go mate.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Chelsea get their win, about time but to be honest the goal was so clearly offside I can't believe it was given.

Shouldn't have scored that, although from the entirety of the second half (as that's all I watched) they may have slightly deserved the win over Bolton, although Bolton had more chances.

Chelsea, are well and in this title race. Especially with Arsenal and United drawing there midweek games.

when things are going against you and your in poor form you need a bit of luck and my word have Chelsea got that luck tonight, dissapointed in Bolton with there recent form, still one result doesn't mean anything.

thanks alot dmf mate, got to see that last 10-15 mins of the game, chelsea still not looking the best atm but all we really needed was a win just to get some confidence in for the next games so im pleased at least.