Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Bolton Win

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when things arent goin your way you have to grind out wins,
and that is what chelsea did tonight. :)

Good result for chelsea especially if they played poorly again tonight. Although I doubt many people had expected bolton to get anything tonight.

1st half was absolute dogshit agian from Chelsea and a 0-0 looked on the cards. 2nd half was so much better and we definatly deserved the 3 points. Didint see a decent replay of the goal as i was 2 busy celebrating/having a heart attack to care but i hear it was just about level and its play to the strikers advantage so never mind. If it was offside then we are due abit of luck as it didnt look like it was on our side especially when Drogba hit the inside of the post.

Taylor was lucky not to be sent off for me and how Davies ended the game without a yellow is beyond me. Ivanovic i thought was poor today as was Bosingwa especially defending. Terry was just magnificent again and deserves more praise than he gets (we all know why he dosen't get it). Man of the match for me was Ramires without a shadow of a dout in the 2nd half he was unstoppable, taking players on, playing little one-two's etc etc. It was between either him or Ashley Cole for MOTM who again looked back to his best form.

Massive win in a fixture we have always struggled in and big blow is that Ivanovic got a yellow card meaning he will miss the game against Villa on Sunday but it should give a massive chance for Bruma to show what i know he can do. This is somthing we can build on now and with Utd and Arsenal dropping points yesterday and today respectivly this was a massive win.

lol someone on my facebook got maloudu's shirt, and from looking at the replay shown on sky it did seem like a clear offside.

finally the luck has come bak on our side a big win tonight one we needed and Utd and Arsenal both drawing yesterday and tonight has made the win much better :)

Massive offside. About as clear as the one vs United at the end of last season.

drogba was so offside he was near enough outside the stadium

If he was out the stadium it wouldnt be classed as offside as he wasen't in the playing area.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Hahahaha put a sock in it people he was ******* miles onside!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhh

when things are going against you and your in poor form you need a bit of luck and my word have Chelsea got that luck tonight, dissapointed in Bolton with there recent form, still one result doesn't mean anything.

lol someone on my facebook got maloudu's shirt, and from looking at the replay shown on sky it did seem like a clear offside.

Apparently the goal was offside?

Massive offside. About as clear as the one vs United at the end of last season.

It was very offside.

you were all saying??? I thought as much.

tbh I dont think the Chelsea players fans and especially Ancelotti care if the goal was offside we needed the luck on our side and we had it great win :)

I was saying it was offside. I was wrong. Pretty much everyone, including the extremely biased commentator on my stream (who works on ChelseaTV) said it was offside after watching the replays, so I stand by what I said.

tbh I dont think the Chelsea players fans and especially Ancelotti care if the goal was offside we needed the luck on our side and we had it great win :)

don't worry i didn't care whether it was offside or not, the fact is everyone else saying of lucky Chelsea with another offside goal etc etc. Its all about facts lol.

you were all saying??? I thought as much.

Mature. As ever.

Anyways, talking of controversy - JT got away with handball in the area.

By no means Chelsea back to their best, Bolton played very well and deserved something from it from the highlights on MOTD.

I didn't thinkit was offside at all. How people can compare this to Drog's at OT last season is beyond me.

I was saying it was offside. I was wrong. Pretty much everyone, including the extremely biased commentator on my stream (who works on ChelseaTV) said it was offside after watching the replays, so I stand by what I said.

So you still think it was offside?

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Mature. As ever.

Anyways, talking of controversy - JT got away with handball in the area.

By no means Chelsea back to their best, Bolton played very well and deserved something from it from the highlights on MOTD.

What a handball where his arm was down by his side and he was trying to move his arm behind his back??? Bolton played well in the 1st half but we deserved to win the game in the 2nd half without a dout.

So you still think it was offside?

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

What a handball where his arm was down by his side and he was trying to move his arm behind his back??? Bolton played well in the 1st half but we deserved to win the game in the 2nd half without a dout.

A handball where the ball clearly strikes his arm. Seen 'em given tbh.