Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Bolton Win

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you still think it was offside?

What a handball where his arm was down by his side and he was trying to move his arm behind his back??? Bolton played well in the 1st half but we deserved to win the game in the 2nd half without a dout.

No, I just stand by me saying that it was an offside. It looked like an offside when I saw it. The replays I saw never showed the line across the defenders so I didn't see and still haven't, but when I saw it, it looked offside.

Also, his hand was miles away from his body and the ball has struck his arm which has prevented the ball from going on target or even into the net. Definite penalty.

A handball where the ball clearly strikes his arm. Seen 'em given tbh.

Would have been harsh simple as that, was nothing he could do and the ref made the right call without a dout.

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

No, I just stand by me saying that it was an offside. It looked like an offside when I saw it. The replays I saw never showed the line across the defenders so I didn't see and still haven't, but when I saw it, it looked offside.

Also, his hand was miles away from his body and the ball has struck his arm which has prevented the ball from going on target or even into the net. Definite penalty.

I take your first point because when i saw it in real time i called offside but the 2nd i don't. His arm was down by his side and he was in the process of moving his arm behind him back. The commentator said no penalty and the motd pundicts didn't bring it up tells me it was the right call. But i understand why you would think it wasen't the right call and i accept that.

Offside: He was on.
Penalty: Seen 'em given.

Thought it was offside when I saw it, hence my post.

I take your first point because when i saw it in real time i called offside but the 2nd i don't. His arm was down by his side and he was in the process of moving his arm behind him back. The commentator said no penalty and the motd pundicts didn't bring it up tells me it was the right call. But i understand why you would think it wasen't the right call and i accept that.

I accept I was wrong on the offside, but it definitely looked like an offside in real time.

Regarding the penalty, we disagree because we are on opposing sides of the decision. Had that happened against Vidic, you'd probably say it was a penalty. But lets agree to disagree because we're obviously not going to agree.

Clearly onside from the replays. Obviously the referee doesn't have the luxury of seeing it again though. Fair result in the end, didn't really care about the performance as long as we got the win.

Ramires was also excellent in the second half.