• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well considering Torres has only played 120 minues of that 270.

What so 3 titles in 4 years isent a love affair lol. Chelsea's future does look bright, people only see whats on the surface becasue its what they want to see simple as that.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Rafa didnt like your youth players and you know it. You constantly raved on about Spearing and Pacheco but he never game them a chance. Now Dalglish is in charge things are different.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Only going by what he said. Lets be honest he is no Robbie Keane is he.
No, Spearing's never been good enough.
But, anyway. Let's stop this.

Well considering Torres has only played 120 minues of that 270.

What so 3 titles in 4 years isent a love affair lol. Chelsea's future does look bright, people only see whats on the surface becasue its what they want to see simple as that.

Not really love, just a cheap fling.

Bruma, Van Aanholt, Kakuta have all played minutes and looked very promising. We also currently hold the FA Youth Cup and are in the quarter finals this year.

Well if i remember correctly a few weeks ago when i was abit angry that Steve Clarke had joined Liverpool, you Liverpool fans didnt see why Chelsea hated Liverpool soo much and said Liverpool dont really see Chelsea that way. Different now we sign your number 9 though isent it. Joe Cole a born and bred Chelsea fan turned down a new deal at Chelsea to join Liverpool who we hate more than you hate us but we have got over it, maybe you should do the same.

FA youth cup counts for nothing. Ask Liverpool fans if you need any details.

How am I on a high horse? To be honest, what I said is just as plausible as what you said. It is much more likely that Torres thought Liverpool was a sinking ship, panicked and grabbed out at any opportunity to leave. You think he would have still gone to you lot if Arsenal or Man Utd made the same bid? You're having a laugh if you do.

Moving to Chelsea may or may not prove to be a stupid move (hence the maybe), especially if both you and Liverpool make it into the Europa League, because now he Market Value is double and he's in a club which at the moment is on the decline (I don't care if you disagree, I'm not going to argue this decline point on this thread)

It seems you Chelsea fans can't handle it when you're doing badly but when other teams are doing badly you love to heckle.

Iv supported Chelsea since 1995!!! Corse i can handle it when we dont win. It wouldnt bother me if Roman pulled out and Chelsea went back to being a mid-table team again. I dont like it when people just look at the surface and judge, people are entitled to their opinions but i know for a fact i know more about Chelsea fc than many slating the club. If i thought the club was going to go back to the "old days" then i would say it because it wouldnt bother me.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Not really love, just a cheap fling.

Story of your life :p

FA youth cup counts for nothing. Ask Liverpool fans if you need any details.

Well ask the lads that won it and the young Villa lads that lost the final. I bet they dont say it counts for nothing. Infact most big players say the youth cup was a massive learning curve for them and made them want it more.

Well ask the lads that won it and the young Villa lads that lost the final. I bet they dont say it counts for nothing. Infact most big players say the youth cup was a massive learning curve for them and made them want it more.

Winning FA youth cup doesn't mean you got talented group as many big clubs send their better prospects out on loan. So when it comes to judging talent, it counts for nothing.

Hence why i have not said "I am in love" or anything... See if i had as much man in me as your right ball. I would be so cool. ;)

lol haha, well my balls aint that manly as they have produced a girl lol.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Winning FA youth cup doesn't mean you got talented group as many big clubs send their better prospects out on loan. So when it comes to judging talent, it counts for nothing.

corse you can judge talent. i never said it means they will turn out first team players for Chelsea but if they play well as a team and individials then surely they got more of a chance.

I have watched the acadamy for years and the crop from last year and this year is easily the best by a country mile. They played for our reserves the other day against a west ham team that had Berrera, Hitzelsperger (sp) and McCarthy and they dominated the game. Like i say i would admit if Chelsea's future looked gloomy but i thinks its more wishfull thinking.

We beat Man Utd on penaltys in the Community Shield last season.

Why does some muppet always call out for me?? Seriously grow up

On the whole fully deserved for the better side of Merseyside. Ancelotti is making a serious error here and its trying to change to a 4-diamond-2 formation just to fit both Drogba and Torres. With that your width has to come from our fullbacks but with only 2 attacking its easy for the other side to mark them out the game just like Neville and Baines done today. But with a 4-3-3 Neville and Baines would have had Cole and Ferreira + anouther to deal with. This side needs width simple as that, and Anelka gave us that when he came on and look where our goal came from??

People shouldnt be slating Cole and Anelka for the penaltys misses as it can happen., I at the moment am fuming with Ivanovic for giving away a stupid free-kick that late on in a game against a side that oozes quality in set-pieces. I would also know what Chelsea have done to Baines because he seems to really up his game against Chelsea.

Hugely dissapointed because we could have been the first team to win the FA Cup 3 years in a row since the 1880's but then again i suppose its not fair hogging the FA Cup. 3 times in the last 4 years we have won it so lets give someone else a go. Another possative is that our game against Utd wont be re-scheduled again so we can get that out the way.

Simple, if Carlo sticks with this 4-diamond-2 formation then Chelsea will finish 5th or even lower and he will be sacked. I can see it Carlo so im begging you dont be a stubourn old man like that Wenger bloke down the road and revert back to a 4-4-2 and just bite the bullet every game and leave one of either Drogba and Torres out. UTC.

Goddam, I was joking, geez . two :p didnt help you ? I dont know then...

lol haha, well my balls aint that manly as they have produced a girl lol.

And you named her Chelsea! You're a criminal, the poor girl has to bear that name for her whole life!

Gutted being knocked out on pens but we cant win it every year. I would say the only competition we have left is the champions league but If im brutally honest I think we are a long way from being good enough to win that. I think our main aim would be just qualifying for champions league

still abit annoyed bout the result tbh. I will cheer up alot if Crawley some how beat utd though

Long shot, And you can't blame Arsenal fans for being happy that Ashley missed that Pen, Hes not exaclty are favourite player! :)

This thread is about the beautiful EVERTON leave chelsea n liverpool out of it please so us toffees can revel in the spotlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to stoke the fires of this rumbling monolith of a flame war, I'd like to point out a few things.

CJACKO said:
Well because Torres is a LOYAL player he would have never joined Madrid as he is an Athletico fan.

Lol. Torres isn't loyal. He left Atletico, his boyhood club and the club he supports, to move to Liverpool. Now even then you could claim he was loyal to Liverpool, a club he loved and they loved him back. At least, until he moved to Chelsea anyway...

CJACKO said:
Joe Cole a born and bred Chelsea fan turned down a new deal at Chelsea to join Liverpool who we hate more than you hate us but we have got over it, maybe you should do the same.

1) He supports West Ham
2) From what I can see, 'Pool fans don't care enough about you to even hate you, but for some reason Chelsea fans have a wierd, irrational hatred of Liverpool.
3) Got over it? Come now. YOU, let alone all the other Chelsea fans, still haven't got over it. The very fact that you've brought him up now rather illustrates my point.

Last edited: