• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who incidentally hasnt won a trophy for 6 years!

dont rise to it, lol the thread will be closed and he knows how long they have gone without winning a trophy its in my OP lol.

We got the money, and spent it on others.

Exactly! I dont understand why everyone is saying OMG these new owners are doing big things spending £55m on players when all the money was brought in from selling anyway... :/

As for Chelsea, shocking run of form but unlucky today, could have easily won it in normal time had they have put away some of the chances!

Not this result alone, but the past couple months maybe.

Well we beat Bolton and Sunderland 4-0 and 4-2 away from home. Its all about the change or formation, he needs to revert back to the 4-3-3 and leave one of either Drogba or Torres out.

If Chelsea Loose at "Parken" my patience with Ancelotti would be lost.
Also nice to see Frank comming to the chances Today :) he'll be back soon :wub:

No, Newcastle got 35million and Ajax got 20million. Money went staight back out. What you should say is. Don't complain we got Carroll and Suarez for a crocked player.

Two strikers for 1 striker and a bit of money going out. Neither injury prone. Suarez has been fantastic so far, and cost half of what Torres did.

If Chelsea Loose at "Parken" my patience with Ancelotti would be lost.
Also nice to see Frank comming to the chances Today :) he'll be back soon :wub:

Lampard's goal takes away the fact he had a shocking game today.

Excuses are for this chelsea fans.....? You actually going to win a trophy this year...? Carlo going to see out the end of the season...? All is likely to be no!!!!

Two strikers for 1 striker and a bit of money going out. Neither injury prone. Suarez has been fantastic so far, and cost half of what Torres did.

Torres has played 120 minutes for Chelsea and that is it. The lad is only 26 and has much more to give. And as for crocked players where is your number 9?

Who incidentally hasnt won a trophy for 6 years!

Well its not like Chelsea have to worry about trophies this season is it? :) I think you should turn your attentions to securing a top 4 position, and Mr.Wenger knows all about that, that's all I'm saying.

Excuses are for this chelsea fans.....? You actually going to win a trophy this year...? Carlo going to see out the end of the season...? All is likely to be no!!!!

What excuses?

Torres has played 120 minutes for Chelsea and that is it. The lad is only 26 and has much more to give. And as for crocked players where is your number 9?

You may want to learn the difference between injured and injury prone.

Injured, for now. Once he's back he'll hardly be injured, unlike your number 9

Im not saying liverpool are better than chelsea im just saying torres should have waited till the end of the season and actually joined a side on the up not one that seems to be going downhill due to age

You may want to learn the difference between injured and injury prone.

corse i know the difference.

Injured, for now. Once he's back he'll hardly be injured, unlike your number 9

how do you know he will hardly be injured?? its all guess work. Torres is playing for a side that when on top form are known as ruthless. We are a strong physical side so maybe he feels more protected playing for a side that can physicly out muscle teams.

Or maybe he just panicked and forced through a stupid career move...

Must have clicked on the wrong thread because the last time I checked this was Chelsea vs Everton, not a chat about Torres or Liverpool's players.

Not surprised really.

Anyway, thought it was an even game throughout, maybe we edged it in the second half and extra time. But well played Everton, Baines was their standout man in my opinion.

corse i know the difference.

how do you know he will hardly be injured?? its all guess work. Torres is playing for a side that when on top form are known as ruthless. We are a strong physical side so maybe he feels more protected playing for a side that can physicly out muscle teams.

That's true, Benayoun and Ramires are known for their physicality.