• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or maybe he just panicked and forced through a stupid career move...

my thoughts exactly... real madrid in the summer would have been my preffered destination as we all know they wanted a striker

Im not saying liverpool are better than chelsea im just saying torres should have waited till the end of the season and actually joined a side on the up not one that seems to be going downhill due to age

Chelsea currently have one of the best youth acadamys in the country so we have alot to be optimistic for. We also have a owner if you didnt know who dosent mind spending a few quid if needed. Just because the likes of Drogba and Lampard are getting old dosent mean Chelsea will just fade away.

Did Anelka not muck up his pen in the UCL Final aswell lol.

If i was chelsea boss i woudn't let Anelka near the ball in a shootout lol

That's true, Benayoun and Ramires are known for their physicality.

Do you not watch Ramires?? he can put it about and take it.

I was expecting something,.. Your a let down. Guess this is the end of chelsea's imaginery love affair with the FA cup.

Well 3 FA Cups in 4 years would not say imaginery.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

my thoughts exactly... real madrid in the summer would have been my preffered destination as we all know they wanted a striker

Well because Torres is a LOYAL player he would have never joined Madrid as he is an Athletico fan.

Its simple, in this current era Chelsea are a better team than Liverpool

Can you inform me of your History in this Competition.. As i fail to see areal love affair, You won in a few times recently.. that is all.

Did Anelka not muck up his pen in the UCL Final aswell lol.

If i was chelsea boss i woudn't let Anelka near the ball in a shootout lol

He did indeed, was a shocking pen but not worse than Coles.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Can you inform me of your History in this Competition.. As i fail to see areal love affair, You won in a few times recently.. that is all.

6 times in all. Chelsea fans take the FA Cup seriously, more than most other big clubs i beleive.

Can this thread be about Chelsea and Everton, not comparing Liverpool with Chelsea and that ****

In the Mirror today Ashley Cole said he would rather win the FA CUP more than the UCL

Chelsea currently have one of the best youth acadamys in the country so we have alot to be optimistic for. We also have a owner if you didnt know who dosent mind spending a few quid if needed. Just because the likes of Drogba and Lampard are getting old dosent mean Chelsea will just fade away.

Oh? Other than Mcearchran (SP) who's had the same minutes as Woodgate probably. Very few coming through.
YOU WISH YOU HAD MARTIN KELLY

Do you not watch Ramires?? he can put it about and take it.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Well because Torres is a LOYAL player he would have never joined Madrid as he is an Athletico fan.

Its simple, in this current era Chelsea are a better team than Liverpool

If Torres was a LOYAL player, he wouldn't of gone from Liverpool to Chelsea.

Indeed he had, but he came to the chances still. Might wanna work on his finishing :)

From the day Torres started for Chelsea, they failed to score within 90 mins in 3 games. (He didn't play today, i know)

6 times in all. Chelsea fans take the FA Cup seriously, more than most other big clubs i beleive.

6 and that is a love affair.. So before 2005 you had won it 3 times, that is not a big love affair..... I take it hollow serious each and every year.

Yer because moving to Chelsea is stupid?? Honestly get off your high horse.

in terms of for the future, it isnt the brightest... I think chelsea panicked buy and made a sucidal signing tbh.

In the Mirror today Ashley Cole said he would rather win the FA CUP more than the UCL

He also cheated when with Cheryl. Great player but not a smart boy this one.

Oh? Other than Mcearchran (SP) who's had the same minutes as Woodgate probably. Very few coming through.
YOU WISH YOU HAD MARTIN KELLY

If Torres was a LOYAL player, he wouldn't of gone from Liverpool to Chelsea.

Bruma, Van Aanholt, Kakuta have all played minutes and looked very promising. We also currently hold the FA Youth Cup and are in the quarter finals this year.

Well if i remember correctly a few weeks ago when i was abit angry that Steve Clarke had joined Liverpool, you Liverpool fans didnt see why Chelsea hated Liverpool soo much and said Liverpool dont really see Chelsea that way. Different now we sign your number 9 though isent it. Joe Cole a born and bred Chelsea fan turned down a new deal at Chelsea to join Liverpool who we hate more than you hate us but we have got over it, maybe you should do the same.

Bruma, Van Aanholt, Kakuta have all played minutes and looked very promising. We also currently hold the FA Youth Cup and are in the quarter finals this year.

Well if i remember correctly a few weeks ago when i was abit angry that Steve Clarke had joined Liverpool, you Liverpool fans didnt see why Chelsea hated Liverpool soo much and said Liverpool dont really see Chelsea that way. Different now we sign your number 9 though isent it. Joe Cole a born and bred Hammers fan until he turned 14 turned down a new deal at Chelsea to join Liverpool who we hate more than you hate us but we have got over it, maybe you should do the same.

Just thought i better correct that for you.

Well if i remember correctly a few weeks ago when i was abit angry that Steve Clarke had joined Liverpool, you Liverpool fans didnt see why Chelsea hated Liverpool soo much and said Liverpool dont really see Chelsea that way. Different now we sign your number 9 though isent it. Joe Cole a born and bred Chelsea fan turned down a new deal at Chelsea to join Liverpool who we hate more than you hate us but we have got over it, maybe you should do the same.

We won the Youth Cup 2/3 times in a row, the players from that are in league 1/2

From the day Torres started for Chelsea, they failed to score within 90 mins in 3 games. (He didn't play today, i know)

Well considering Torres has only played 120 minues of that 270.

6 and that is a love affair.. So before 2005 you had won it 3 times, that is not a big love affair..... I take it hollow serious each and every year.

in terms of for the future, it isnt the brightest... I think chelsea panicked buy and made a sucidal signing tbh..

What so 3 titles in 4 years isent a love affair lol. Chelsea's future does look bright, people only see whats on the surface becasue its what they want to see simple as that.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

We won the Youth Cup 2/3 times in a row, the players from that are in league 1/2

Rafa didnt like your youth players and you know it. You constantly raved on about Spearing and Pacheco but he never game them a chance. Now Dalglish is in charge things are different.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Just thought i better correct that for you.

Only going by what he said. Lets be honest he is no Robbie Keane is he.

Yer because moving to Chelsea is stupid?? Honestly get off your high horse.

How am I on a high horse? To be honest, what I said is just as plausible as what you said. It is much more likely that Torres thought Liverpool was a sinking ship, panicked and grabbed out at any opportunity to leave. You think he would have still gone to you lot if Arsenal or Man Utd made the same bid? You're having a laugh if you do.

Moving to Chelsea may or may not prove to be a stupid move (hence the maybe), especially if both you and Liverpool make it into the Europa League, because now he Market Value is double and he's in a club which at the moment is on the decline (I don't care if you disagree, I'm not going to argue this decline point on this thread)

It seems you Chelsea fans can't handle it when you're doing badly but when other teams are doing badly you love to heckle.