• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Full credit to Everton, deserved it over the two matches. Chelsea must hate the scousers even more than usual right now. :p

Loved it when Heitenga walked into ashley cole, pure class.

don't know why Everton insist on playing Fellaini he is the problem for them, prances about the field like a big fairy, has no strength what so ever, they need to start buying players with balls. He's not premier league standard, far from it
**** OFF

Proud to be an Evertonian! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Phil Neville for Prime Minister!! (K)

atleast Ashley has won 6 trophies at Chelsea whereas most of the Arsenal squad cant even say they have won 1 trophy at Arsenal

Ashely Cole - 30
Wojciech Szczesny - 20

Yeah I'm sure you can see the problem with your statement now.

Last edited:
Just to stoke the fires of this rumbling monolith of a flame war, I'd like to point out a few things.

Lol. Torres isn't loyal. He left Atletico, his boyhood club and the club he supports, to move to Liverpool. Now even then you could claim he was loyal to Liverpool, a club he loved and they loved him back. At least, until he moved to Chelsea anyway...

1) He supports West Ham
2) From what I can see, 'Pool fans don't care enough about you to even hate you, but for some reason Chelsea fans have a wierd, irrational hatred of Liverpool.
3) Got over it? Come now. YOU, let alone all the other Chelsea fans, still haven't got over it. The very fact that you've brought him up now rather illustrates my point.

Torres left Athletico to further his carrear. The same reason he left Liverpool to join Chelsea.

1) Only going by what Joe said time and time again thats all, dont shoot the messenger.
2) Chelsea fans hate scousers thats why they hate Liverpool.
3) I bring it up because they keep brining the Torres isent loyal etc etc. I was majorly ****** off when Cole left but to be honest i havent even thought about him since then.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Ashely Cole - 30
Wojciech Szczesny - 20

Yeah I'm sure you can see the problem with your statement now.

I think if you look he is on about the Arsenal squad in general, not just schzksksheny??

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Didn't watch the game, did either Cech or Howard make any PSO saves?

One each.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

And you named her Chelsea! You're a criminal, the poor girl has to bear that name for her whole life!

No im naming her Lacey, Chelsea is her middle name. Chelsea mean alot to me, always have done and always will do.

Ok then, shall I go through the whole squad? I doubt it will make much difference.

No point, i think its only Fabregas and Clichy that has won somthing at Arsenal. Maybe RVP too but im not sure

No point, i think its only Fabregas and Clichy that has won somthing at Arsenal. Maybe RVP too but im not sure

What if ManUtd player tweeted that, would you gone on to bring trophies into discussion. Just asking.

What if ManUtd player tweeted that, would you gone on to bring trophies into discussion. Just asking.

I never brang the trophies into the discussion in the first place?? But if it was me and it was a Utd player then no i wouldnt have because it would have been stupid wouldnt it.

I never brang the trophies into the discussion in the first place?? But if it was me and it was a Utd player then no i wouldnt have because it would have been stupid wouldnt it.

When someone posted the tweet you replied

Aleast Ashley has won 6 trophies at Chelsea whereas most of the Arsenal squad cant even say they have won 1 trophy at Arsenal

So If United player tweeted that and United supporter posted that here, you would have ignored it?

When someone posted the tweet you replied

So If United player tweeted that and United supporter posted that here, you would have ignored it?​

In a nice way i think you might need to go to specksavers. Have a look at the name of the person that wrote that because it wasent me.

No harm done lol. Honestly i get such a bad name on here but im not as bad as people make out lol.

Don't count me in. I have mentioned your name in "Why i love my fellow FMbasers" ;)

Oh this is beautiful. Please keep losing Chelsea, please :)